R.K. Vardar - Handball Champions of Europe!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Karposh
    • Aug 2015

R.K. Vardar - Handball Champions of Europe!!!

I have to admit, I'm not the biggest handball fan there is but I think this must be a first for Macedonia - Coming 1st in anything in Europe. Well, R.K. Vardar have just been crowned the EHF Champions League champions for the season 2016/2017.

There was a really cool picture that I wanted to post (but I'm not sure how) of Macedonian flags flying proudly in the stands, with hardly a ventilator to be seen. I'll try and post it when I work out how.

• DraganOfStip
    • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Karposh View Post
    I have to admit, I'm not the biggest handball fan there is but I think this must be a first for Macedonia - Coming 1st in anything in Europe. Well, R.K. Vardar have just been crowned the EHF Champions League champions for the season 2016/2017.

There was a really cool picture that I wanted to post (but I'm not sure how) of Macedonian flags flying proudly in the stands, with hardly a ventilator to be seen. I'll try and post it when I work out how.

http://www.ehfcl.com/men/2016-17/art...27s+cloud+nine
    The Macedonian national handball team as well as fans are hit at the World Handball Championship in Croatia. http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/5172/50/ Being drawn in a group with the current world and vice world champion plus Russia, the odds of Macedonia qualifying to the next round were 150:1 according to leading
    ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
    ― George Orwell

Comment

• Karposh
      • Aug 2015

LOL. I haven't been on the forum for a few days now. I did a quick scan tonight and was surprised that no one mentioned it so I thought I'd share the great news. Anyway, that picture that you posted, under all the others (with the ventilators), is the one I was referring to. The internet must be slow in my neck of the woods...20 hours too slow, apparently.

Comment

Working...
      X