X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kompir
    • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Liberator of Makedonija View Post
    Which ones are you referring to? I've known about UMD for a while personally.
    Pretty much all of them, and they aren't limited to NGO's within the Balkan sphere; from Harold Scruby and his Pedestrian Council of Australia to the numerous "think tanks" across the world (with an unhealthy concentration of them in the US) to the various "charities" going hat in hand and even those hiding behind the cross. Once upon a time, they may have had noble intent and efforts; long since subverted, bastardised and corrupted.
    Доста бе Вегето една, во секоја манџа се мешаш

Comment

• Bill77
      • Oct 2009

And it begins.......
      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
        And it begins.......
        Not sure it would bother him too much, isn't he the moron who referred to his own country by the acronym?
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Bill77
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
          Not sure it would bother him too much, isn't he the moron who referred to his own country by the acronym?
          It probably is.
          Do you want to know something more moronic? Macedonians lobbied against Eurobasket and their website, who then changed it back to "FYROM" and now these Macedonians are celebrating on twitter as a victory.

I'm lost for words.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

It probably is.
            Do you want to know something more moronic? Macedonians lobbied against Eurobasket and their website, who then changed it back to "FYROM" and now these Macedonians are celebrating on twitter as a victory.

I'm lost for words.
            That would be funny were it not so stupidly sad.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• kompir
              • Jan 2015

It probably is.

I'm lost for words.
              For some odd reason, I held a (very) slim hope that the true Macedonians in the country would rise up and sort this crap out. It is now clear to me that they will just leave, knowing full well there's too much diarrhea to deal with and all they have is a fork...
              Доста бе Вегето една, во секоја манџа се мешаш

Comment

• maco2envy
                • Jan 2015

Bulgaria's population dips below 7 million:

The current population of Bulgaria is 6,764,686 as of Friday, April 19, 2024. Population clock live, current, historical and projected population. Births, deaths and migration of population.

signs of what will happen to severnja makedonija in the EU

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
                  • Oct 2011

The government's plan to allow free-of-charge hospital stays for all patients in public healthcare has raised concerns that it could put more pressure on the system.

Macedonia To Scrap Expenses for Hospital Stays

The government's plan to allow free-of-charge hospital stays for all patients in public healthcare has raised concerns that it could put more pressure on the system

Healthgrouper, a health service research NGO, has called on the Macedonian government to reconsider its plan to scrap charges for hospital stays from the start of next year start, arguing that this could cause negative consequences for the public health system.

The NGO argues that the scrapping of the ‘participation’ scheme, in which patients currently pay a fraction of the cost for hospital stays with the rest paid by the state, will increase demand and clog up the system, resulting in long waiting lists.

“Participation is a mechanism intended to limit excessive and often unnecessary hospitalisation. This is used across the world, even in countries like Germany, Japan and the United States,” Jana Meloska Petrova from Healthgrouper said on Wednesday.

This would force more patients to seek out stays in expensive private hospitals, which might end up being the only beneficiaries from the change, Healthgrouper argued.

If all goes to plan, as of next year, all patients in the public health system will be exempt from paying participation fees for their hospital stays, the Macedonian government said.

This means that “the state budget would cover the 7.6 million euro that the patients so far payed annually for hospital stays”, Prime Minister Zoran Zaev told media on Tuesday.

Health authorities insist that this will be a major benefit for patients, especially for the poorer one who cannot pay their fees.

Macedonian law stipulates that the public hospitals cannot charge more than around 100 euros for a hospital stay under the participation scheme, or 65 per cent of the national minimum monthly salary.

While some welcomed the change, others described it as a populist move.

“It would be great if it works. We had a free healthcare back in [former] Yugoslavia. Whether it will function now, I don't know,” said Ljubisha Arsov, a pensioner from Skopje.

“This just looks like government populism, the same as the things the last government did. It will never work and they will find other ways to take your money,” Cvetanka Tonovska, a mother of two, told BIRN.

The measure was part of the ruling Social Democratic party’s platform during the 2016 general elections, along with another related reform that envisages a sharp wage increase for medical doctors and staff in the public healthcare system in order to incentivise them not to leave the country for better-paid positions abroad.

Health Minister Venko Filipce told media this week that the government, in parallel with scrapping hospital participation, is working on increasing doctors’ salaries as soon as possible.
                  “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

Elementary school in Bulgaria says on Facebook it will not accept Roma kids in the new school year.

Just as hilarious as Greece being a EU member state.

Comment

• Liberator of Makedonija
                      • Apr 2014

Elementary school in Bulgaria says on Facebook it will not accept Roma kids in the new school year.

Just as hilarious as Greece being a EU member state.

How they can get off with such blatant discrimination is beyond me.
                      I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• FoxTale
                        • Jun 2018

How they can get off with such blatant discrimination is beyond me.
                        I don't think the EU honestly cares about their own minorities, the only times they seem to care about discrimination is when it comes to the islamic refugees.

Comment

• Bill77
                          • Oct 2009

Reports on twitter that a young protester against the Macedonia name change has died several days after a severe beating by ethnic Albanians, which Zaev's government/media lapdogs tried to cover up.

Albo....... spin this around

Comment

• Liberator of Makedonija
                            • Apr 2014

Reports on twitter that a young protester against the Macedonia name change has died several days after a severe beating by ethnic Albanians, which Zaev's government/media lapdogs tried to cover up.

Albo....... spin this around
                            Is this that Komiti bloke I keep seeing about?
                            I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Bill77
                              • Oct 2009

Is this that Komiti bloke I keep seeing about?
                              Yes it is. Though why he copped a beating is a bit sketchy. Don't know if it was football related or political. I'm leaning to the latter based on Football is off season at the moment.

Comment

• Bill77
                                • Oct 2009

What do you know about this case LOM?
                                I've only just stumbled across it.

PS: This was retweeted by Antonio Miloshoski

Marina Gjorgjijovska
                                ‏@Marina_Gjorgji

Крвта на #Саздо е на вашите раце #ШАРЕНИ
                                #УБИЈЦИ
                                #БранитеУбијц

I'm asuming the "Krvta e na vashite ratce" is directed at the current government.
                                Last edited by Bill77; 07-09-2018, 07:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X