Clear All
  • TrueMacedonian
    • Jan 2009

Macedonian Knights of Death

Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!
  • makedonche
    • Oct 2008

TM
    Hopefully still in existence! if not, may be time for ressurectiion!
    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
      • Jan 2009

lol I doubt they are Makedonche. But here are more sources concerning these Macedonian Knights of Death:

Comment

• makedonche
        • Oct 2008

TM
        The ultimate patriot! Funny how the Bulgarians didn't take the credit for this one, or implied that Macedonian is Bulgarian?
        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Onur
          • Apr 2010

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
          TM
          The ultimate patriot! Funny how the Bulgarians didn't take the credit for this one, or implied that Macedonian is Bulgarian?
          Mate, do you see anything patriotic in this? This is simply terror. Maybe thats why Bulgarians left all the "credit" of this to the Macedonians after sending someone from Sofia to blow up 200 people? Who knows! Armenians was famous with their bombings in Salonika in those times. They were mainly targeting Jews and muslims in there. Maybe they were behind this.

Comment

• GStojanov
            • Mar 2010

Onur, you have a point. Terorism was not unknown to Macedonians, but I have never heard of these "knights of death", and Macedonians were not seeking to murder, on the contrary. They were taking a lot of precausions to avoid civilian victims. For example, in the "Gemidzii" attack in approximately the same time in Solun, they informed the pasangers of the boat Guadalkivir ahead of time, and it was evacuated in time. Plus attacking Mosques was highly against the rules of VMRO. And even prior to that, attacking moslems, their property and their sacred places was considered a crime punisheable by death according to the Constitution of the Kresna Uprising in 1878.

The Supreme committee in Sofia, on the other hand, was sending all kinds of troublemakers to instigate violence in Macedonia, and then to blame it on Macedonians.

Comment

• Onur
              • Apr 2010

Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post

1000 people killed in the mined streets??? and 200 more in mosque blow up?

Then i guess it was even surprising for Ottoman Empire to be able to keep Macedonia for 10 years more `till 1913 with all this horrible terror all around.

God knows who were behind all these bombings but i know that Armenians was into that kind of stuff in Salonika but they were specifically killing Jews in there to be able to get the full control of Ottoman central bank and they set up a bomb to kill Ottoman Sultan in 1903 too but he survived. It might be Sofia or Athens behind all this too since more the terror, faster the partition of Macedonia.

After reading these stuff, i am glad that Ottoman Empire destroyed tough. I even believe it survived more than necessary. I wish we would had someone like Ataturk earlier, so we could have form our own republic without this horrible incidents occurs.

Comment

• Serdarot
                • Feb 2010

we have to learn to read better, mate

you ask makedonche if he sees something patriotic in terrorist actions...

now read few times this:

"The Macedonians, driven to a frenzy of desperation by the cruelty of the Turks..."

they were not terrorist, they were simply people who could not stand and watch anylonger, how their woman and children are being killed

and as someone mentioned, it was not aloud to target peacefull Muslim or non-Macedonian population, nor civilians. Millitary and State buildings / institutions only - is what Macedonians attacked. (maybe there were exceptions, but if yes, than very few)

we had multi-ethnic and multi-religious Government in our "Krusevska Republika", 1/3 were Muslims (albanians i guess)

i can understand it is not so easy to realise and to admit that your own nation commited crimes, but hey, if the Turks weren´t so cruel, maybe EU would be begging US to join the Ottoman Empire in the last 20 years

i hope you get the point
                Bratot:
                Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Onur
                  Mate, do you see anything patriotic in this? This is simply terror.
                  A product of their time, but it sounds like retaliation to me. How many Christian churches were burned by Ottoman Muslims in Macedonia, before these Macedonians decided to give some back? Who is the real terrorist here, Onur - Macedonians or Ottomans?
                  Originally posted by GStojanov
                  Plus attacking Mosques was highly against the rules of VMRO.
                  Is there are a specific clause in their charter that confirms this? I have heard stories about Jordan Piperkata carrying out such acts in response to atrocities committed on the Macedonians.
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by GStojanov View Post
                    Onur, you have a point. Terorism was not unknown to Macedonians, but I have never heard of these "knights of death", and Macedonians were not seeking to murder, on the contrary. They were taking a lot of precausions to avoid civilian victims. For example, in the "Gemidzii" attack in approximately the same time in Solun, they informed the pasangers of the boat Guadalkivir ahead of time, and it was evacuated in time. Plus attacking Mosques was highly against the rules of VMRO. And even prior to that, attacking moslems, their property and their sacred places was considered a crime punisheable by death according to the Constitution of the Kresna Uprising in 1878.

The Supreme committee in Sofia, on the other hand, was sending all kinds of troublemakers to instigate violence in Macedonia, and then to blame it on Macedonians.
                    I can't remember what book I read it in but it stated that Macedonia in the beginning of the 20th century was becoming a center for secret societies after the Ilinden Uprising. Here's another group that may be affiliated with the Macedonian Knights of Death or they may be the same people with different names for their group: http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum...ead.php?t=2697

(I think that they may be the same group with different names)

Comment

• makedonche
                      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Onur View Post
                      Mate, do you see anything patriotic in this? This is simply terror. Maybe thats why Bulgarians left all the "credit" of this to the Macedonians after sending someone from Sofia to blow up 200 people? Who knows! Armenians was famous with their bombings in Salonika in those times. They were mainly targeting Jews and muslims in there. Maybe they were behind this.
                      Onur
                      By "Ultimate Patriot" I was referring to his willingness to pay with his life for his beliefs/actions. I acknowledge your statement that it is "simply terror", I don't dispute that nor do I argue in it's favour.
                      It certainly opens the door for discussions at many levels - terrorism being one part- simultaneously - what on earth possesed this person to commit such an extreme act? " possibly this..."The Macedonians, driven to a frenzy of desperation by the cruelty of the Turks..."

Secondly the "Bulgarians" comment was purely an example of how Bulgarians like to claim everything Macedonian as theirs except anything that portrays them in a bad light!

Comment

• Louis Riel
                        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                        A product of their time, but it sounds like retaliation to me. How many Christian churches were burned by Ottoman Muslims in Macedonia, before these Macedonians decided to give some back? Who is the real terrorist here, Onur - Macedonians or Ottomans?

Is there are a specific clause in their charter that confirms this? I have heard stories about Jordan Piperkata carrying out such acts in response to atrocities committed on the Macedonians.
                        I thought it had something to do with Goce Delcevs death but then saw the date that it happened....2 days before he was killed.
                        Last edited by Louis Riel; 12-08-2010, 12:56 AM.

Comment

• Daskalot
                          • Sep 2008

What an interesting read TM, a truely unique find.
                          Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

very interesting information tm.
                            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Serdarot
                              • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post

the number of the Ottoman-Build Mosques that are still in function is speaking for itself.

And dont forget we had 2 Balkan and 2 World wars in between

For example, Bitola was the most damaged / destroed city in the WW1, not on Macedonian Soil, but worldwide...

but good thing to research, if there was some official document(s) to confirm that
                              Bratot:
                              Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

Working...
                              X