X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Greek Government to sell Islands,Airports in order to avoid bankruptcy

The Greek Government is looking to sell islands on the Jonsko More and the Pelaponese region aswell as selling airports in order to keep up with the payments. Arab and Russian businessmen have already voiced interest for some islands.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.
  • julie
    • May 2009

where are the Macedonian millionaires?
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Stojacanec
      • Dec 2009

Originally posted by julie View Post
      where are the Macedonian millionaires?
      Now is the time for Ljubco Georgievski to use his secret millions.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Don't worry about him, let Grujo have a shot at it with his.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Onur
          • Apr 2010

This was on the news on Turkish media and so many Turkish people sent messages to the tv programs by saying that they wanna buy the islands!!! rofl

But then they said that there is a note like this in the requirements section of the law. It says that if a non-Greek citizen wants to buy an island, Greek defense ministry will investigate this person to be sure that buyer wont cause any problem if any conflict rises between Greece and Turkey. Therefore, they wont sell the islands to the Turks!!!

Also, one more thing; They will sell the islands which close to the Greece shores, not the ones close to the Turkey to prevent a conflict with us. Thats a good decision by Greek government because no one in Turkey allows some Soros like pro-CIA billionaire purchase a whole island on our ass.

Comment

• Lion of Macedon
            • Jun 2010

It fucking infuriates me how these european jews (Greeks) can dictate what to call another country but there cannot realise that they have bigger issues like there country falling apart, they are in no shape, way or form have no vaild say to anything regarding another country! BEZ SRAM, THERE BEHAVIOUR IS LIKE A UNCULTURED CIGAN! DEATH TO THE GOVERNMENT OF GREECE!
            ITS NOT THE LION WHO FIGHT'S BUT THE FIGHT WITHIN THE LION - SMRT ILI SLOBODA!

Comment

• Volk
              • Sep 2008

It fucking infuriates me how these european jews (Greeks)
              exterminating albanians, european jews, uncultured cigani... disturbing pattern developing here. Get yourself some help kid.

If its one thing we have over our enemies is that we are more cultured than them, these kinds of rants are not a good look for our nation and degrade our values.
              Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• julie
                • May 2009

I agree with Lion of Macedon.
                I also agree with you Volk, that indeed, the Macedonians are more cultured than our enemies, and we have such impeccable values that we are about to lose everything.
                Macedonians will continue to be nice.
                Macedonia will continue to be eroded into extinction
                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Volk
                  • Sep 2008

I agree with Lion of Macedon.
                  I also agree with you Volk, that indeed, the Macedonians are more cultured than our enemies, and we have such impeccable values that we are about to lose everything.
                  Macedonians will continue to be nice.
                  Macedonia will continue to be eroded into extinction
                  Are you advocating that we become what we despise so much in order to survive?

I believe we can survive and thrive whilst keeping our values.. Then we become truly strong
                  Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Volk View Post
                    Are you advocating that we become what we despise so much in order to survive?

I believe we can survive and thrive whilst keeping our values.. Then we become truly strong
                    I think Julie might be saying there should be something in between. da ne mu lezime za da ne gazat.

Our generosity gets abused.
                    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• julie
                      • May 2009

Lets accept mediocrity. To survive. How can one be truly strong, as you suggest Volk, by doing nothing? Our identity and existence as a Macedonian nation is at stake.
                      Everyone is in their comfort zone, and the acceptance of the imbalances and injustices is something that we cannot condone, if we are to exist past 2011

Comment

• Volk
                        • Sep 2008

Lets accept mediocrity. To survive. How can one be truly strong, as you suggest Volk, by doing nothing? Our identity and existence as a Macedonian nation is at stake.
                        Everyone is in their comfort zone, and the acceptance of the imbalances and injustices is something that we cannot condone, if we are to exist past 2011
                        I am not saying we do nothing, being being sub-humans by resorting to 'exterminating' other human beings is deplorable to say the least.

The real problem is that there is no national strategy in place to correct the problem, which results in people wanting to 'exterminate' one another
                        Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• julie
                          • May 2009

Originally posted by Volk View Post
                          I am not saying we do nothing, being being sub-humans by resorting to 'exterminating' other human beings is deplorable to say the least.

The real problem is that there is no national strategy in place to correct the problem, which results in people wanting to 'exterminate' one another
                          I don't disagree with what you have said. My frustration is in exactly that, there is no national strategy in place, the government is worse than those ostriches that bury their heads in the sand, they are either in denial something needs to be effected immediately, or they are using the sedentary, moment in time approach (it is not the right time, bla bla bla)

Comment

• Volk
                            • Sep 2008

I don't disagree with what you have said. My frustration is in exactly that, there is no national strategy in place, the government is worse than those ostriches that bury their heads in the sand, they are either in denial something needs to be effected immediately, or they are using the sedentary, moment in time approach (it is not the right time, bla bla bla)
                            This is true... however I will remind you that the government had an effort that was rejected by the constitutional court to pay for people to have kids in Eastern Macedonia.

It was ruled racist from memory because there are no albanians there (or something along those lines)
                            Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• fyrOM
                              Banned
                              • Feb 2010

Fighting is out of the breakdown of law or the enforcement of law. With the eu and the west looking at our every step what about using the law to get our way and if any law is deemed inappropriate point out that the same laws exist in heir own countries or in their darling Greece.

The first mistake was letting the refugees from Kosovo stay and the second was granting citizenships…damned Crvenkovski…then like in Greece non citizens cannot buy land and use the planning laws to prevent houses and mosques being built everywhere without planning permits and use taxation and anticorruption laws to stifle the flow of illegal funds being used to fund the buildings…ie if you say you earn 50k a year but have 5 expensive cars and live in a mansion explain your situation and if they cant have proceeds of crime laws allowing confiscations. Make charities declare their contributions and do a tax audit on them for any non charity works.

If the eu asks you are doing anticorruption antifraud and anti illegal building no racism involved...or is it all too complicated to check them at every step.

Comment

Working...
                              X