Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Hang on there SOM, you asked me whether i dance to Serbian Music so dont bring Metodija into this. You dont want to mix Dancing and Listening to Serbian Music thats fine with me.

You only just found out about this didnt you?? (Meto dancing to Serbian Music) i knew about it for many weeks i never knew it was such a problem for you i would much rather see Metodija get results,fight to keep our biblical name and put more pressure on the authorities aswell as lobby world wide. This is why i respect them but i also believe that they need to drastically improve on their way of thinking and their way of work i told Vice President Mitreski this. We had this discussion the other day what do we do? Do we push for an agreement with the UMD to get things right, to work with the people, to work with Organizations like AMHRC or do we push for another Diaspora group to be set up similar to UMD and you didnt answer me which is fair enough its your opinion and thats that im certainly not going to question your nationality and so forth like you are doing here with me because of Serbian Music or Gjupska Muzika.

We should be looking for solutions, not blaming eachother. We shouldnt be questioning eachother like this especially not Volk because he's a good member of this forum. Some people are more liberal then others, some people are more nationalistic then others we cant change that however we can change on how we should be supporting the Macedonian Cause. This is why i believe its extremely important that we get it right because everyone will have a say if they dont agree to something they will give their reasons why so when everyone agrees we then have a united approach and we should stick to it. There is no crossing the line after that, sure we can all make amendments to the cause but not without everyone's approval.
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
      Spolaj Ti Prolet.
      About time Rogi now its SOM's turn

Now tell me how would you change things if you could?

People need to know what they are fighting for this is why i believe the Macedonian Cause is very important, not for our people here because we know too well but for those who are still not too sure and dont see a big deal to it.

Our name and identity are not for sale under any circumstances, the more people that see this the better. The EU and Nato are not about to make us all rich, to hell with these organizations if it means for us to give up everything we've fought and died for thousands of years.
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• julie
        • May 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
        Hang on there SOM, you asked me whether i dance to Serbian Music so dont bring Metodija into this. You dont want to mix Dancing and Listening to Serbian Music thats fine with me.

You only just found out about this didnt you?? (Meto dancing to Serbian Music) i knew about it for many weeks i never knew it was such a problem for you i would much rather see Metodija get results,fight to keep our biblical name and put more pressure on the authorities aswell as lobby world wide. This is why i respect them but i also believe that they need to drastically improve on their way of thinking and their way of work i told Vice President Mitreski this. We had this discussion the other day what do we do? Do we push for an agreement with the UMD to get things right, to work with the people, to work with Organizations like AMHRC or do we push for another Diaspora group to be set up similar to UMD and you didnt answer me which is fair enough its your opinion and thats that im certainly not going to question your nationality and so forth like you are doing here with me because of Serbian Music or Gjupska Muzika.

We should be looking for solutions, not blaming eachother. We shouldnt be questioning eachother like this especially not Volk because he's a good member of this forum. Some people are more liberal then others, some people are more nationalistic then others we cant change that however we can change on how we should be supporting the Macedonian Cause. This is why i believe its extremely important that we get it right because everyone will have a say if they dont agree to something they will give their reasons why so when everyone agrees we then have a united approach and we should stick to it. There is no crossing the line after that, sure we can all make amendments to the cause but not without everyone's approval.
        Prolet, I agree with you about the Macedonian cause.
        I will not repeat myself, UMD stated here they were for a name change.
        Because I did not agree with Volk he told me to fuck myself. Nice to know you think he is such a nice person.
        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• indigen
          • May 2009

I missed out on the why question, I dont like it because its a fraud in every way you look at it. There is no way in the world that the Albanians are over 20% of the population, i dont see how they do this in name of minority rights to allow themselves to put up Albanian Flags all over Western Macedonia.
          P.,

I think there is more to the "Ramkoven Dogovor" that you and ALL Macedonians should be concerned about than the question of whether the Ghegs are over or under 20% of Macedonia's population. Reading into what you stated above, the "Ramkoven Dogovor" (aka FA) would be fine with you if the Ghegs/Shqiptars/Shiptari ("Albanians") were over 20% of the population.

I think you either do not understand (?) what the "Ramkoven dogovor" (FA) implies or you are playing dumb because you do endorse it or are a supporter of those that do or those that are implementing it.

Please read following two documents and tell us what you deduce about what the FA constitutes:

Constitution of the Republic of Macedonia (1991)
          Framework Agreement 13.08.2001

NB: Also have a look at page one of this thread and read how the Macedonian community organisations viewd it in 2001!
          Last edited by indigen; 03-24-2010, 07:21 AM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet
            No, you hang on there Prolet, stop playing your little word games with me and Serb dancing around the questions, pick up a dictionary and learn the difference between the terms, or get off the drugs. I'm serious, your endless clownery (deliberate or not) is becoming tiresome, stop wasting my time.

Last of all, take your head out Meto's ass, wait until he finishes his chochek first if you wish, don't want to reign in on your parade.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

Vangelovski, Where do you come from? Sorry i didnt ask you earlier you are the former Ohridski Komita are you not? I dont look at everything black and white, im saying that i dont have a choice if i did i would look at things differently. Why not create a Diaspora group to rival the UMD? Im interested in Solutions, we either back the UMD or create a rival group which will hopefully force the UMD to take a stronger approach on things, it could do everybody a world of good. If there are two human rights groups in Melbourne and Toronto then there can be two diaspora groups in Washington and Melbourne/Sydney/Canberra thats not up to me to decide in which city it will be.
              Prolet, UMD doesn't actually represent anyone other than the self-appointed board. What don't you have a choice about? Who is forcing you to support UMD while you supposedly don't support what UMD stands for?
              Last edited by Vangelovski; 03-23-2010, 02:28 AM.
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• indigen
                • May 2009

About time Rogi now its SOM's turn

People need to know what they are fighting for this is why i believe the Macedonian Cause is very important, not for our people here because we know too well but for those who are still not too sure and dont see a big deal to it.

Our name and identity are not for sale under any circumstances, the more people that see this the better. The EU and Nato are not about to make us all rich, to hell with these organizations if it means for us to give up everything we've fought and died for thousands of years.
                I am NOT sure that most of the people know what the struggle is about and I am pretty sure you don't, regardless whether you think you do.

A few examples:
                1. Blindly following (like sheep/OVCI) the anti-Macedonian establishment and using their various "unique" terms designed to DECONSTRUCT Macedonia and the Macedonian identity, e.g. "Constitutional Name" ("Ustavno Ime").

2. Support for Ramkovist governments and their implementation of the FA.

3. Support for "UMD", a Ramkovist support group and a servant of US foreign policy!

-------------

P., I thought this thread was about you, i.e. "This is your life" topic, and you should NOT ASK but answer the questions put to you. :-)
                Last edited by indigen; 03-24-2010, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X