X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Coolski
    • Sep 2008

Honorary Consulate of Macedonia in Sydney

Has anyone been to the Macedonian Honorary Consulate in Sydney? I want to apply for Mak citizenship.

Honorary Consulate Sydney
    lvl 39, The Gateway Building
    1 Macquarie Place,
    Sydney, NSW 2000
    Tel:+61 (2) 8820 8118
    Tel:+61 (2) 9028 7278
    [email protected]
    - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
    - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Coolski, If you are born here then you have to qualify via your parents.

Here is a list of all the consulates and embassies around the world.

Министерство за надворешни работи
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• ZAS
      • May 2009

Originally posted by Coolski View Post
      Has anyone been to the Macedonian Honorary Consulate in Sydney? I want to apply for Mak citizenship.

Honorary Consulate Sydney
      lvl 39, The Gateway Building
      1 Macquarie Place,
      Sydney, NSW 2000
      Tel:+61 (2) 8820 8118
      Tel:+61 (2) 9028 7278
      [email protected]
      Who the Fuck is HE?
      nekoj Australec

Comment

• Coolski
        • Sep 2008

ZAS, thanks for your help. I know about the embassy in Canberra, but on that embassy website (http://www.macedonianemb.org.au/index_MKinAUS.html ) it lists an Honorary Consulate in Sydney.

I sent them an email a while back and got no reply. I might try again. I was just curious to know if anyone had used the consulate.
        - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
        - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• Dejan
          • Sep 2008

Coolski, let me know how you go about this. I'm also interested in getting citizenship.
          You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

Dejan, All you need is citizenship to vote

Get a pasos when you visit stari kraj, fuck paying $300 here its not worth it.

If you are born in Stari Kraj you get it right away, they find you on the computer you just need an adress in Stari Kraj, once you have that you can get an ID card aswell. Its 200 denars, the embassy here is a rip off. It doesnt have to be your own house it could be a relatives house or appartment.
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

Working...
            X