• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Europe 2029

YouTube - Europe in 2029
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

I think there is much more chance that McDonalds will end up running the World Government.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Risto, How can you be so sure of this??

Here are some Islamic Clerics how they say its ok to beat up your wife, one even gives out instructions on how to do it.

Do we really want to see this culture in Europe?

YouTube - Allah order you to beat your wife so you should do it.

YouTube - How to beat your wife
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Mikail
        • Sep 2008

Nothing better to do Prolet? getting instruction on how best to beat your wife now?
        From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• fyrOM
          Banned
          • Feb 2010

Don’t worry Prolet Car Putin knows what he is doing. Ne velam glasno ovde ama e lesno da nadis na web.

Comment

• Mastika
            • Feb 2010

Interesting, I personally think that it is scaremongering. BUT, something sort of like this is bound to happen.

Comment

• Volk
              • Sep 2008

be careful what you wish for
              Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                Risto, How can you be so sure of this??

Here are some Islamic Clerics how they say its ok to beat up your wife, one even gives out instructions on how to do it.
                You know what, that crap show "Cougars" was on last night. Some old slapper who thinks she missed out on being more of a slapper in her youth so is making up for lost time now. Well within the space of 30 seconds 3 men were made to look utterly stupid and weak. The last time women were portrayed like this was probably 50 years ago. Does the west really have to do this? The Muslims are 100 years behind the West but at least would not put up with crap like this.

ps. I find beating my wife hardly necessary nowadays.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Mikail, Im pointing out the disgusting behavior, if they want to live in the West they have to adapt to society and not live like Cavemen from 200 years ago. Times do change my friend.

They cant expect to bring their culture in the EU and expect for people to mix it with the rest.

Comment

• Mikail
                    • Sep 2008

Prolet, I understand why you posted that crap.... but really, why did you post that crap? D'you know what mean?
                    From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Mikail
                      • Sep 2008

This is a little more relevant:

Balkan Map 2030: Megali Idea (Comments not in Greek or English will be deleted)YouTube - Balkan Map 2030: Megali Idea (Comments not in Greek or English will be deleted)

and,

the Megali Idea will never die
                      YouTube - the Megali Idea will never die

This rubbish is quite recent. I don't know how Europe think they can be taken seriously, when they have a member state who openly promotes and teaches this kind of ideology.

Comment

• fyrOM
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2010

This sort of nonsense is not worth commenting on.

Comment

• Mikail
                          • Sep 2008

That's right OziMak. We have two types of extremism we can place into one bag. All the same shit!

Comment

Working...
                          X