• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boge
    Banned
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Pavel View Post
    never said you were extreme. just saying you can only go by the latest actions of people. i never support any politicians i only agree or disagree with particular actions or statements from day to day. i think this is the safest way to be. and i was never outcast for this. if somebody outcasted you i dont know about that. when the brat started openly doing things wrong (and he may have in secret before too) people walked away from him. this is fair enough.
    Nor do I mate, I'm just re-focusing the torch back on those who allow us to believe that they have a broad community representation. What have we gained from this little experiment?

Pozdrav

Boge

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Boge View Post
      Ne te razbiram, izvini. I'm referring to Brat Ljube supporters, they supported him at some time and vehemently opposed those who disagreed with their sentiments.

Conversely we now have those VERY BRAT LJUBE supporters accusing the non Ljube supporters as "Anti-Macedonian". I merely asked for an explanation from the Ljube supporters like Rogi and the highly opinionated Vangelovski. Nothing more and nothing less.
      Boge, what's your opinion of the UMD...

Comment

• Boge
        Banned
        • Sep 2008

Address my question! Why are you supporting Brat Ljube And his stance for a Name Change?

Comment

• Pavel
          • Oct 2009

gain? we just need to be careful with all politicians and parties and so on. where ever you live and which ever parties or politicians you are talking about. in any country. we should never forget that politicians are always in positions where the temptations and pressures are very high. what comes first? my career or my service to the people i represent? and the possibilities for corruption are often too strong for some. this is all part of being human and this is why we always need to be careful with politicians and parties. but there is no need here to pick on others who when they saw the brat doing something wrong they rightly walked away from him.

Comment

• Phoenix
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Boge View Post
            Address my question! Why are you supporting Brat Ljube And his stance for a Name Change?
            I don't support anyones stance for a name change...

Why are you such a hard core UMD supporter...?

Comment

• osiris
              • Sep 2008

who are you talking to

Comment

• Boge
                Banned
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by osiris View Post
                who are you talking to
                Bugger I'm stumped now

Comment

• Boge
                  Banned
                  • Sep 2008

gain? we just need to be careful with all politicians and parties and so on. where ever you live and which ever parties or politicians you are talking about. in any country. we should never forget that politicians are always in positions where the temptations and pressures are very high. what comes first? my career or my service to the people i represent? and the possibilities for corruption are often too strong for some. this is all part of being human and this is why we always need to be careful with politicians and parties. but there is no need here to pick on others who when they saw the brat doing something wrong they rightly walked away from him.
                  With all due respect this just reads as aplogist sentiment. In short your are stating the following: "So what if they said you're all anti-Macedonian. They're all good now!"

Comment

• Pavel
                    • Oct 2009

boge, like i said before nobody ever said that to me and i never support any politicians or big party machines or i am very careful if i do support them to keep checking up on them regularly. and if they start doing too many wrong things, like the others i walk away from them. if somebody said it to you i dont know about that.
                    Last edited by Pavel; 03-14-2010, 09:03 AM.

Comment

• Boge
                      Banned
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                      I don't support anyones stance for a name change...

Why are you such a hard core UMD supporter...?
                      You're the brat Ljube supporter who Supports a Name change.

Phoenix,
                      Why would you want our Macedonian Name to be changed?

Comment

• Boge
                        Banned
                        • Sep 2008

boge, like i said before nobody ever said that to me and i never support any politicians or parties. if somebody said it to you i dont know about that.
                        Pavel, aside from the flawed politics. Do you support a name change like these Brat Ljube supporters? Nothing more and nothing less.

Pozdrav

Boge

Comment

• Pavel
                          • Oct 2009

nobody of the people you mention supports a name change. i dont support one either. but i realise now that you are just having some fun with us all...

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

Rogi, You're response is like a dogs breakfast (Kucheshki Pojadok) and im not sure why you had to bring Tito into this or whether on not people had framed photos of Tito in their lounge rooms.

Ljubco has always been a traitor and Bugarofil, we were just too blinded by his patriotic speeches and were sucked into his nationalism talks, his speeches about how he was going to stick a Macedonian Flag on Beas Kule when in reality he was working for the Bulgarian cause, ask the Macedonians in Pirinska Makedonija if he ever visited them while he was the Premier of Macedonia, ask him whether he spoke to his counter part Ivan Kostov (No relation to Hari Kostov) if he asked him anything about our minority in Pirinska Makedonija. In 1999 Ljubco signed a declaration that pretty much stated that there is no minority in Pirinska Makedonija.

As for Sestra Ljube do you believe that he should have stayed out of politics when he came back from the Hague?? Because if you do, he would have wasted 4 years of his life in Jail for nothing. He is a Slatkar by profession do you believe he'll be selling Tulumbi or Baklava at Bit Pazar? He thought he could change VMRO and in the end it turned out to be more harm then good and now when you look at it he should have stayed away from Politics however he would have damaged his momentum because when he came back to Stari Kraj he was a hero to everyone. He only has himself to blame and he is one of the rare cases where from a Hero he turned into a traitor.

Now that you brought up Tito, yes he was not a Macedonian but if it wasnt for him we'd never have a republic and we wouldnt have a country today we'd be under Serbia just like Egejska and Pirinska Makedonija are today, you can hate him all you like but he gave us a republic, he recognized our country and he recognized our language. He has done more for our people then anybody else has if you compare him to Kiro Gligorov,Lazo Kolishevski, Kole Chashule etc etc Only Metodija Andonov Chento would be the only one we could truly respect from that Era. You have to ask yourself Rogi, who betrayed Chento? It wasnt Tito thats for sure, our own people stabbed him in the back and exiled him.
                            Last edited by Prolet; 03-14-2010, 09:06 AM.
                            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• osiris
                              • Sep 2008

boge i think you are barking up the wrong tree here mate phoenix has never supported either of the lubchos.

Comment

• Prolet
                                • Sep 2009

Boge, Are you for real?? Phoenix has never ever supported a name change infact he's attacked anybody who's even thought about doing it, im not sure where you are getting with these accusations. Many people were sucked into Ljube's lies, his website here is still working.
                                МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

Working...
                                X