The Skopje Drama Theatre presents "Aleksandar" in Sydney and Melbourne

Looks like something worth viewing.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Risto, If the Greeks dont cause an uproar now i dont know if they ever will.

Its a very good drama, this is something worth looking at.

I watched it in Skopje i wonder if the same glumci will come.
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Mikail
      • Sep 2008

Certainly does. Thanks Risto!
      From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
        Risto, If the Greeks dont cause an uproar now i dont know if they ever will.

Its a very good drama, this is something worth looking at.

I watched it in Skopje i wonder if the same glumci will come.
        Prolet, give us a run down mate, shoima vo igrata, sho e temata?
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

SOM, If its the same actors they are very professional, it goes in time during the Aleksandar Makedonski era, there is an interesting scene with a snake however im quite sure they will use a fake one, this time round unless they plan on calling somebody in the wild life who'll give them one. The actress that holds the snake is afraid of snakes i was told so she had a few problems dealing with the real snake im sure it will be much easier this time around, snakes can be intimidating at times

I better not give too much away but its a fantastic show.
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

Working...
          X