Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jankovska
    • Sep 2008

It isn't fair and every woman who cheats is just a slut, nothing more. Every men that cheats is a bustard. It's simple. Cheating is not right, ever be it by a woman or a man. Statisticly men cheat more than women coz they think with their dicks and not their brains. I have been cheated on, I have the friends for have been cheated on, some have left, some are trying to work on the relationship, trust me those are the ones who have it worse. Trying to sleep next to a cheating bustard to work on something called a relationship is probably the hardest thing ever. I would rather shoot myself than ever do that.
    In divorce men can get the house but they should get the kids too, whoever is looking aftet the kids should get the house. In most cases happens to be the woman and all of a sudden she is a bitch. I go divorced, didn't get the house and neither did he. Stop making everything like a fight where women always win even though they don't play fair blah blah blah. IT's not true.

Comment

• Bill77
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
      It isn't fair and every woman who cheats is just a slut, nothing more. Every men that cheats is a bustard. It's simple. Cheating is not right, ever be it by a woman or a man. Statisticly men cheat more than women coz they think with their dicks and not their brains. I have been cheated on, I have the friends for have been cheated on, some have left, some are trying to work on the relationship, trust me those are the ones who have it worse. Trying to sleep next to a cheating bustard to work on something called a relationship is probably the hardest thing ever. I would rather shoot myself than ever do that.
      In divorce men can get the house but they should get the kids too, whoever is looking aftet the kids should get the house. In most cases happens to be the woman and all of a sudden she is a bitch. I go divorced, didn't get the house and neither did he. Stop making everything like a fight where women always win even though they don't play fair blah blah blah. IT's not true.
      I agree Jankovska there is no excuse for anyone. The bigest shame is when kids are envolved. Does anyone give a shit about those poor little souls. And i believe what you say, Men are worse. Thats because not enaugh blood to control both the mind and the other part. But with all jokes a side, Heart Break would be the worse. No one wins.

I will tell you the bigest Problem in the world with out going in to much detail, people are walking away from God. They have no shame no rules. The world is full of sin.
      Last edited by Bill77; 12-01-2009, 05:59 AM.
      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

Good Point Jankovska

Why do you think in the Muslim religion a man can have up to four wives?? When the male hormones start to kick in there isnt much any woman can do about it. There is such thing as love however its very difficult (Im not saying its impossible) for a man to give all his love to one partner weather its a girl friend or a wife.

You cant tell me that no man has ever at the very least thought about being with another woman after seeing her semi naked in a bar somewhere or a beach.

I guess its all about the relationship, if there is a strong bond and alot of love then its hard for somebody else to break it up if its loose and fragile even the slightest thing can break it up.

Jankovska, Is it ok for a man to look at another woman that passes by and comment about her to his wife??
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bij
          • Oct 2009

prolet, are you single?

Comment

• Jankovska
            • Sep 2008

Everything is about control and the more you love something or something the more you can control any urge you have, not just sexual but anything. I don't care if men can't keep their dicks under control, that is a just a lame stupid excuse to make women understand why they screw around. They screw around because they don't love enough therefore they can't control themselves.
            As for Islam and more women, is not about men needing more women, it's about rule. Those men don't marry the women because there is love there, they marry because their fathers have decides who and when.
            There are no excuses for cheaters, cheaters are cowards who think that it makes them a man to go and screw around,they don't realise that it does not and can never make them a man, it will only make them a coward, a lame bustard who doesn't deserve women crying over or thinking about.
            As for looking who cares. You can never know if you can control yourself and stay faightful to your loved one unless you are thrown into temptation. It's simple Prolet, I don't understand why you are trying to complicate things. Men who cheat are bustards whose own mothers will hate them and women who cheat are sluts whose mothers will be ashamed off.

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
              Good Point Jankovska

Why do you think in the Muslim religion a man can have up to four wives?? When the male hormones start to kick in there isnt much any woman can do about it. There is such thing as love however its very difficult (Im not saying its impossible) for a man to give all his love to one partner weather its a girl friend or a wife.

You cant tell me that no man has ever at the very least thought about being with another woman after seeing her semi naked in a bar somewhere or a beach.

I guess its all about the relationship, if there is a strong bond and alot of love then its hard for somebody else to break it up if its loose and fragile even the slightest thing can break it up.

Jankovska, Is it ok for a man to look at another woman that passes by and comment about her to his wife??
              looking is human nature , there is no harm in looking, or even saying something nice, its when men OGLE and drool that is distasteful. Oh and succumbing to temptation, shows a weak character.
              There are no morals anymore, there is not enough respect on all sides. and if we quote from the bible - thou shall not commit adultery

and why is it a man stays in a relationship, lines someone else up and goes there, whereas women have the decency to end it first
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

I have two questions for you lovely ladies. You don't have to answer if you don't want.

A) seriously, would you forgive your partner

B) do you believe if a person does it once, they will do it again

I am curious.

I for one, will answer no to the first, and yes to the second

sory prolet for going of topic. I love the way a thread starts on one subject then drifts to something else lol

Comment

• julie
                  • May 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                  I have two questions for you lovely ladies. You don't have to answer if you don't want.

A) seriously, would you forgive your partner

B) do you believe if a person does it once, they will do it again

I am curious.

I for one, will answer no to the first, and yes to the second

sory prolet for going of topic. I love the way a thread starts on one subject then drifts to something else lol
                  Bill
                  A)yes I DID forgive my former husband for cheating on me.For the sake of our young children at the time
                  B) HE DID IT AGAIN

my point is once a cheater always a cheater

ps. now have a beautiful snesitive, caring , supportive, husband of great integrity who i trust and we have a strong love.

hope that answers your question

Jankovska, seriously, they get their karma in the end. Even though it took me years to get over, with the boys.

kick them to the kerb I say, they want to stray let them, and the BEST revenge is...
                  by being happy

Sorry Prolet for going off topic
                  "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

No no no seriously this topic is getting interesting

do continue, i like it!
                    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bij
                      • Oct 2009

no and yes.

Comment

• Bij
                        • Oct 2009

and prolet, i will take your silence on the matter to mean you are single. which i completely understand.

Comment

• Bill77
                          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by julie View Post
                          Bill
                          A)yes I DID forgive my former husband for cheating on me.For the sake of our young children at the time
                          B) HE DID IT AGAIN

my point is once a cheater always a cheater

ps. now have a beautiful snesitive, caring , supportive, husband of great integrity who i trust and we have a strong love.

hope that answers your question

Jankovska, seriously, they get their karma in the end. Even though it took me years to get over, with the boys.

kick them to the kerb I say, they want to stray let them, and the BEST revenge is...
                          by being happy

Sorry Prolet for going off topic
                          I am sory to hear that sis. It must have been tough. I could not forgive if it hapened to me. I am glad you are happy now. I will leave it at that. Don't want to bring out old wounds. I'm sory.

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

Ahhhh, Diferant subject.

Ok, what do you think of a Man that cries? cool new age bloke...... or a poof

Comment

• Bij
                              • Oct 2009

LOL funny you should mention that bill, tonight my sis and her bf had a fight, and he started crying. my dad saw him and comes down stairs and says to me 'cupe, kockar, pijanica, so saka neka e, samo nemoj ti da mi donesis doma nekoj zet so placi!' me and my mum were in hysterics.

Comment

• Prolet
                                • Sep 2009

Bij, Why do you expect me to be honest?? LOL

OK i got a manuka in stari kraj is that ok?? Thats why i go to stari kraj so often however im not sure when i'll end up getting married.

Shnajderot 10 pati kroji ednash seche

Im single in Australia by all means, however im not as aggressive as Jankovska for example LOL no offense by the way sometimes it can be a handycap if you are too soft.

Comment

Working...
                                X