X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fyrOM
    Banned
    • Feb 2010

Unfortunately last time I was in RoM there were many things which were not up to standard. The funny thing was those things appeared like some Macedonian had gone to somewhere in he west and telephoned his friend back in RoM and described things he had seen then using this description the guy in RoM tried to make whatever the was.

Seriously the voice production is atrocious…mixture of volumes…echoing ect. It makes it hard to listen to. Have they ever heard of a clip-on mike.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Dimko, not everybody can watch the clips. Frankly, I am tired of repeating myself regarding this point. In future, anybody that posts links to clips and does not provide a short summary will have their thread deleted and either remain as such until the individual decides to do the right thing, or, I will repost it at a later date. The choice is simple. Read the rules.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Frank
        Banned
        • Mar 2010

Yes a brief summary in the Title thread is all that required I frankly have not clicked on the content yet

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Ironically, I just deleted your recent one-link thread about the Croats and re-posted it with the whole article. Please adhere to the rules in future. I don't know what has happened to you, when we first crossed paths on the net years ago you were a good bloke that spoke with logic, now you've turned into a bitter and incoherent rambler. It almost seems as though you've given up hope on the Macedonian Cause, because you think of yourself as patriotically 'supreme' and above the rest of us. What happened to you, Frank? And don't tell me about how you're disillusioned with the actions of the Macedonian government, certain organisations, etc. We all are. We are still here and we still have a cause to further.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Pelister
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
            Ironically, I just deleted your recent one-link thread about the Croats and re-posted it with the whole article. Please adhere to the rules in future. I don't know what has happened to you, when we first crossed paths on the net years ago you were a good bloke that spoke with logic, now you've turned into a bitter and incoherent rambler. It almost seems as though you've given up hope on the Macedonian Cause, because you think of yourself as patriotically 'supreme' and above the rest of us. What happened to you, Frank? And don't tell me about how you're disillusioned with the actions of the Macedonian government, certain organisations, etc. We all are. We are still here and we still have a cause to further.
            Its easy to lose hope sometimes, given everything thats going on and Frank probably feels as though there is nothing he can do. Disempower people, and they feel helpless, and some are bound to get bitter and twisted. I feel pretty frustrated and even bitter at whats going on right now, but that doesn't mean we just give up. Frank, if your reading this, one thing you can do is write a letter to Gruevski asking him to stop the negotiations immediately, and add other things, because that is what the Macedonian people want most.

Comment

Working...
            X