X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Coolski
    • Sep 2008

Zoran Dzorlev show

i can spend ages on youtube watching the performances from his show.

This one is particularly interesting... Jovano Jovanke played on a harp and classical guitar. Not as good as the original, but it's interesting to hear different versions.

YouTube - Zoran Dzorlev - Vesna Stanoevska i Petar Rendzov: Jovano Jovanke
    - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
    - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Very pleasant.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Coolski
      • Sep 2008

once you start following the links on that show u'll find that an hour's past and you didn't know it.. lol

YouTube - Zoran Dzorlev - Suzana Spasovska: Sa nok mi bilbil propea
      - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
      - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

Thank you very much Coolski

This is wonderful!
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

Working...
        X