• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TrueMacedonian
    • Jan 2009

Help Save Baby Anastasija Shikanovska

Help Save Anastasija Shikanovska

Anastasija Shikanovska is a 9 month old baby girl from the village of Capari in the Bitolsko region of Macedonia. Her mother and father, who are both unemployed, are trying to raise awareness of her plight and solicit donations for her surgery that is scheduled for March 27th, 2010 in Sofia, Bulgaria. The cost of the surgery is €11,800 and without it Anastasija will not survive. She does not have time to wait and reschedule the surgery so the family has frantically gone to the global Macedonian community and anyone that has sympathy for their situation.

Please donate whatever you can to help save the life of little Anastasija!

Donate through PayPal

Wire Transfer Detail thru major financial institutions:

From Australia, Canada & USA: SWIFT #: UIBMMK22

From European Union countries: IBAN # MK07240157016097273

Online via PayPal: click here

For more information call +011 389 078 281 220
    Thank you,
    The Shikanovski Family & Friends
    Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!
  • TrueMacedonian
    • Jan 2009

Come on Macedonians - Diaspora and those in Macedonia - you can all help this angel. You don't need to donate 100's but anything you can help will help this family save this baby who is new to Macedonia and the world. The Saragil's are a well known Macedonian family who reside in Toronto. They are trying to make a difference by helping someone from their hometown in Capari. Here's a facebook page devoted to saving this angel - http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=308947977837

Canadian-Macedonian Media,

My name is Biljana Saragil. I am a member of St. Clement of Ohrid Macedonian Church in Toronto. My parents are both from Capari, Macedonia. The reason I am contacting you today is to ask for your support in helping 9 month old baby Anastasija Shikanovska from Capari who is in desperate need of heart surgery in order to live.

The family is trying to raise 11,800 Euros for her surgery scheduled in Sofia, Bulgaria on March 27th 2010. Unfortunately, they have not been successful thus far. I am not related to this little girl but I am trying to help by letting her story be heard to all Macedonians. I came across her story on Facebook but unfortunately, most Macedonians from our older communities in particular, are not on Facebook so I’m afraid this may be the reason the family can’t raise enough money. I am trying to spread the word the best way I can by contacting local Macedonian businesses and organizations to try and raise money. I have also contacted our Churches, Macedonian Edition, Dragica’s Glas od Makedonija and Dragica & Micko’s radio program to help get the message out. Please forward this message to any one who can help.

Here is some detail from the Facebook page:

БИДЕТЕ ХУМАНИ ПОДАРЕТЕ ЖИВОТ

Ние семејството Шикановски од село Цапари Битолско имаме девет месечна ќерка која што има срцева мана (Атриовентрикуларен септален дефект ) и е потребно под хитно да се изврши операција во Софија, Бугарија која изнесува 11, 800 ЕВРА. Нашата ќерка АНАСТАСИЈА ШИКАНОВСКА се лекуваше во клиниката за детски болести во Скопје, за што ви ја приложуваме отпусната листа и прилогот од стручниот тим кој ја лекуваше.
    Ние како родители не сме вработени и не сме во можност да ги обезбедиме овие средства, па затоа ве молиме во рамките на вашите можности да ни помогнете со одредена донација која што ке придонесе за што побрзо да се изврши операцијата на нашата ќерка и да почне да напредува како нејзините врсници.

Give the Gift of Human Life

We Shikanovski family from a village near Bitola Capari nine months we have a daughter who has a heart defect (Atrioventrikularen septalen defect) and is required urgently to perform an operation in Sofia, Bulgaria which is 11 800 euros. Our daughter ANASTASIJA SHIKANOVSKA treated in the Pediatrics Clinic in Skopje, which you attach loosely list and Annex of the professional staff who treat.

We as parents are not employed and are not able to provide these funds, so please within your capabilities to help us with a donation which will contribute faster to perform surgery on our daughter to start progressing as her peers.

Za informacii javetese na tel 078 281 220

ZIRO SMETKA :

UNIBANKA : 240 157 016 097 273

IBAN MK07240157016097273
    MK07240157016097273

SWIFT:UIBMMK22

Thank you,

Biljana Saragil

Comment

• El Bre
      • Sep 2008

TM, do you know if that 538 Euros is the total amount raised, or is it just from the pay pal source?

Comment

• sf.
        • Jan 2010

That's a jpeg. I don't know how often it is updated or if at all.
        Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Comment

• El Bre
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by sf. View Post
          That's a jpeg. I don't know how often it is updated or if at all.
          To quote my good friend Prolet...Spolaj ti sf.

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

El Bre, I seem to be quoted alot on this forum LOL
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• El Bre
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
              El Bre, I seem to be quoted alot on this forum LOL
              LOL, you're no 1 bratchko!

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                • Jan 2009

The tally is in and so far 8500 Euro has been raised 3,000 more to go. C'mon Macedonians let's get the grand total in by tonight.

Comment

Working...
                X