Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Are you on the same acid trip as Prolet?
    Vangelovski, Why are you so rude? It seems whenever somebody disagrees with you, you use me as an example to prove your point.
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• XRVOL
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
      XRVOL,

Which is it? He is or he isn't talking about an organisation? Are you on the same acid trip as Prolet?
      He mentions UMD when accepting the award. That is all. It is just an acceptance. The rest of the speech has nothing to do with any organisation. Therefore, there is nothing to "ride on". You're smart enough to know this without me spelling it out.

Comment

• XRVOL
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by iskra View Post
        This is the last time. Yes you were exposed. You cannot limit the "content" of a speech to what just suits you! Everything he said is the content of the speech!

Refer to Vangelovski's reply.

No you don't have to coordinate every single action if your name has "united" in it. But if you call yourself "united" and you go to Toronto with the word "united" in your name to give an award to the prime minister of Canada for doing something that the other Macedonian organisations from Toronto, convinced him to do, at the very least, you should try to coordinate and consult with them about it!

If you say so. I very much doubt UMD went to Canada to claim credit for what Canadian Macedonians did, considering there is nothing to suggest this. A little common sense tells me that.

UMD did not do this and basically instead ignored the views of these organisations. That is not likely to breed "unity". Then to top it off the UMD encouraged people in Toronto to think that Harper was going to be at their dinner even though they knew he wasn't, to try to cash in even more.
        No apologies for UMD in my posts, just things i feel are taken out of context and blown out of proportion to bash UMD.

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Makedonetz View Post

"For half a century, this Organization has worked to enrich the lives of Canadians of Macedonian descent, uniting your community and keeping alive your proud heritage and traditions. So it is with great pleasure that I offer my congratulations on the occasion of this Organization’s 50th anniversary. Since the early 19th century, Canada has been the home to a vibrant Macedonian Diaspora. Early immigrants left all they knew behind in search of a better life for their children and found both opportunity and prosperity on our shores. And Canada, in turn, has been enriched by the contributions of Macedonian Canadians. As devoted family- and community-conscious neighbours, as enthusiastic participants in the democratic process, as hardworking entrepreneurs, dedicated and accomplished professionals, each and every day, Macedonian Canadians are helping to build a stronger, better country for all of us. Not to mention padding out the front lines of a few of NHL teams in the process! But seriously, ladies and gentlemen, the same values that guide community members here in Canada are also inspiring your friends and loved ones living in Macedonia. Since Macedonia declared its independence in 1991, the country has made great strides in democratic and economic progress. And although there have been, and will yet be, challenges, along the way, Macedonia is already proving itself an important member of the European family. I know that you will all keep a close watch, all of you, on developments in Macedonia, just as you continue to contribute each and every day to building a stronger Canada. One of our great strengths as Canadians is that we learn from our history; we are not enslaved by it. We put old arguments behind us and focus on the challenges and opportunities that lie before us. And I know Macedonian-Canadians, through their hard work and commitment to community, will always be at the forefront of the effort to move this country forward."

http://macedoniantoronto.blogspot.co...1_archive.html
          Sorry, I have missed some of this thread. Has this been confirmed as the speech the Canadian leader gave when he attended the UMD conference or not?

If it is, he has the UMD mixed up with someone else.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• makedonche
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
            Well done to the Canadian PM for his recognition of our rightful Macedonian name and all Macedonians involved in lobbying all relevant parties.

Further comments for me are counter productive and a waste of time
            Volk
            Well done indeed, but don't you want to know which Macedonians need to be thanked for their efforts? Or whether somebody else is trying to calim those thanks.
            On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
              Vangelovski, Why are you so rude? It seems whenever somebody disagrees with you, you use me as an example to prove your point.
              Prolet,

You've been given a lot of leeway for a very long time on this forum. I'm not sure if you come on here drunk or pepped up on crack or what, but its time to clean up your act. You're highjacking a lot of threads with absolute garbage and tabloid spam. If you want to do that, I suggest you open up your own threads and title them "Prolet's Junk". But please don't clog up important threads with ridiculous and irrelevant statements, observations or questions that have been answered literally hundreds of times.
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Piperka
                • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                Sorry, I have missed some of this thread. Has this been confirmed as the speech the Canadian leader gave when he attended the UMD conference or not?

If it is, he has the UMD mixed up with someone else.

Harper did not attend the UMD conference. That excerpt is from the speech he gave when he attended the United Macedonians Annual Goce Delcev Night and 50 year anniversary in February of 2009. The United Macedonians are not affiliated with the UMD. They were established in 1959 and are based out of Toronto.

Here is a video clip of that event.

YouTube - Stephen Harper Celebrates the United Macedonian's Anniversary

The full text of the speech can be found by clicking on the link below.

http://www.unitedmacedonians.org/PrimeMinisterStephenHarperat50th.pdf

Comment

Working...
                X