Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

The former Republic of Macedonia rather than the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia........some morons may view that as a step up. As for the rest, just the status quo with U.S. policy holding down any opposition against destructive agreements in Macedonia and branding potential patriots as "extremists". The below statement doesn't even bother to explain how people in a small European country concerned with domestic affairs pose a hostile threat to U.S. national security.
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-...stern-balkans/

Letter to the Speaker of the House of Representatives and the President of the Senate on the Continuation of the National Emergency with Respect to the Western Balkans

JUNE 08, 2021

STATEMENTS AND RELEASES

Dear Madam Speaker: (Dear Madam President: )

Section 202(d) of the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1622(d)), provides for the automatic termination of a national emergency unless, within 90 days prior to the anniversary date of its declaration, the President publishes in the Federal Register and transmits to the Congress a notice stating that the emergency is to continue in effect beyond the anniversary date. In accordance with this provision, I have sent to the Federal Register for publication the enclosed notice stating that the national emergency with respect to the Western Balkans that was declared in Executive Order 13219 of June 26, 2001, is to continue in effect beyond June 26, 2021. The threat constituted by the actions of persons engaged in, or assisting, sponsoring, or supporting, (i) extremist violence in the former Republic of Macedonia (what is now the Republic of North Macedonia) and elsewhere in the Western Balkans region, or (ii) acts obstructing implementation of the Dayton Accords in Bosnia or United Nations Security Council Resolution 1244 of June 10, 1999, in Kosovo, has not been resolved. In addition, Executive Order 13219 was amended by Executive Order 13304 of May 28, 2003, to take additional steps with respect to certain actions that obstruct implementation of, among other things, the Ohrid Framework Agreement of 2001 relating to the former Republic of Macedonia (what is now the Republic of North Macedonia). The acts of extremist violence and obstructionist activity outlined in these Executive Orders are hostile to United States interests and continue to pose an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States. For this reason, I have determined that it is necessary to continue the national emergency declared with respect to the Western Balkans in Executive Order 13219.

Sincerely, JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Seriously, so any Macedonians objecting to the Ohrid agreement are terrorists? I remain hopeful a similar agreement will be in place for the black minority in the USA shortly.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
      X