Clear All
  • Spartan
    • Sep 2008

2-1
    The Brits have life!!!!!!
    Set piece goal from Upson

Lampard looks like he scored...ref doesnt give it
    The Brits are denied the equalizer!!

My god, we have a classic on our hands!!!

The English have turned it up a notch or 2 after conceding the second goal.
    They looked dead, now they look dominant.

Comment

• Spartan
      • Sep 2008

HT

Great game, unfortunately for the brits they find themselves trailing, when it should be 2-2.

FIFA needs to bring in replay for goals.

Comment

• Spartan
        • Sep 2008

Lampard hits the cross bar in the 53rd
        What a game!

Comment

• Spartan
          • Sep 2008

Well, what had potential for a great second half, turned into a landslide/rout by the germans.

Warrior, one avatar coming up!

Dont get too mad, i could of been a real prick about it

Enjoy!
          Last edited by Spartan; 06-27-2010, 10:54 AM.

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

Spartan, Just no Turkish flags ok?
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Spartan
              • Sep 2008

^^
              I would never think of making you use one Prolet!
              You're a good dude

Anyways, it seems everybody has underestimated the quality of this german side.
              Except for themselves

and me

Comment

• Mikail
                • Sep 2008

It was a great game wasn't it. A shame Lampards goal was not allowed.
                From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Spartan
                  • Sep 2008

Argentina putting the hurt on Mexico
                  2-0 after half an hour
                  2nd goal (Higuain) was gifted to the Argentines by a very bad blunder by the Mexican defender.

Very open, and exciting game thus far.
                  Niether team is too concerned with defending it seems.

Comment

• Spartan
                    • Sep 2008

FIFA, do everyone a favour, and put a chip in the damn ball!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Well done to the Germans, let's see if they can keep the fire raging, I am suprised they came out firing more than England. Argentina are one step closer. This will (should) now be one of the games of the tournament.
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

Spartan, England would have lost regardless.

England were way too predictable and Wayne Rooney has to be one of the biggest flops ever in the World Cup.

Argentina got the first goals from an offside position, clearly offside but it doesnt matter they won too.

SOM, You're tip Germany-Argentina in the 1/4 finals?
                        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

I think Argentina will win it, I hope they do, can't say for certain, but that's my prediction, Argentina all the way.
                          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Jankovska
                            • Sep 2008

I wanted England to win and I suported them.i always will if I have to choose between the English and the Nazis. However the Germans played better and deserves to win. Maybe now the wages of the overpaid football stars will be looked at and hopefully England will build a team of people who will put their heart in the game and not some Premiership prima donas. As for Lampards goal, it was a joke and the referee should be suspended.

I have put my 20 pounds on Argentina to win the Cup.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

Argentina? Haha, don't tell your English friends that, lest they start talking about the Islas Malvinas and Maradona's infamous 'hand of god'

Comment

• Warrior
                                • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Spartan View Post
                                Well, what had potential for a great second half, turned into a landslide/rout by the germans.

Warrior, one avatar coming up!

Dont get too mad, i could of been a real prick about it

Enjoy!
                                Contrats on the prediction. Please let me know how to set up the avatar and i will do so, you can pm if you want. Its damn painful to have that emblem!!!!

Unfortunately i was spared the misery of watching the game as i was in transit, but was told that the Germans played like they were playing Australia all over again.

Well done on you tip!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X