• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Amphipolis
    Banned
    • Aug 2014

Originally posted by VMRO View Post
    These same people also turn a blind eye to the Anti Macedonian and racist tones of Bulgaria towards Macedonia and the Macedonians.
    So, they're racists because they say you're from the same race.

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Amphipolis View Post
      No, just retarded.
      Same as Grkomani.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• VMRO
        • Sep 2008

Well they do believe that they're superior and that the Macedonians are like a dumb cousin or idiotic younger brother.

When i wrote racist i meant denying ones ethnicity which the Bulgarian state and academic circles actually do.

Apologies if i used the wrong term in your eyes, maybe i should have used another term such as Nationalistic.

If it bothers you please just replace Racist with Nationalistic so it makes more sense to you.
        Last edited by VMRO; 05-08-2018, 06:59 PM.
        Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• Bill77
          • Oct 2009

Well they are Race Deniers, which is still a form of discrimination or prejudice, regardless of your indulgement in mental acrobatics.
          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Carlin
            • Dec 2011

FYI guys, there is actually an active group of people in R. Macedonia who declare themselves as ethnic Bulgarian. They held a couple of gatherings in different cities (Ohrid, Bitola) in recent years. One of them actually drew up to 1,000 people. The leader is Petar Kolev who is from Stip, but lives in Bulgaria (I think). He also organized/attended a Vanco Mihailov gathering in Stip many years back.

Here is the video of Petar Kolev's speech at the gathering/conference of this group - "Macedonian-Bulgarian Friendship".

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Liberator of Makedonija
              • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Carlin15 View Post
              FYI guys, there is actually an active group of people in R. Macedonia who declare themselves as ethnic Bulgarian. They held a couple of gatherings in different cities (Ohrid, Bitola) in recent years. One of them actually drew up to 1,000 people. The leader is Petar Kolev who is from Stip, but lives in Bulgaria (I think). He also organized/attended a Vanco Mihailov gathering in Stip many years back.

Here is the video of Petar Kolev's speech at the gathering/conference of this group - "Macedonian-Bulgarian Friendship".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbk5HTD4Lv0
              The People's Party and the Radko Association are Bulgarman groups in the Republic.
              I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• VMRO
                • Sep 2008

Correct, Petar Kolev along with his father Aleksandar Kolev are openly pro Bulgarian to the point of parading their grandfathers excharate baptism certificate of their great grandfather as if that is proof of ethnicity. I guess some people cannot get rid of the shackles of the propaganda instilled by the Bulgarian state and Church in the 19th century.

If you dig a little into who Petar Kolev is, you will find out what motivates him. He was employed by Karakachanovs BND party which would explain his actions.

The new Pro Bulgarian party formed in Macedonia recently under the guise of Pro EU called(Grajganska Demokratska Unija)

Petar Kolev left next to Karakachanov

He has been involved in a number of different organisations in the past few years, one called Bulgarian - Macedonian friendship which always had the same heads involved. The likes of Mitko Georgiev, Lazar Mladenov,Vladimir Pankov, Miroslav Rizinski, Viktor Kanzurov, Dragi Karov etc

Many Macedonians who have recently been going to Bulgaria's newly created branches in Macedonia are going for self interested reasons and couldn't give two hoots regarding Bulgaria.

Comment

• VMRO
                  • Sep 2008

I think it was Viktor Kanzurov who unveiled the Mihajlov bust in Veles at the front of Dragi Karovs House in 2010. I wouldn't doubt that Petar Kolev was involved in this too though.

Comment

• Apr 2014

Anyone who has watched it able to sum-up that final interview taken in 1989? Don't speak the language but just curious exactly how Mihajlov identifies himself ethnicaly and his feelings towards Bulgaria and the then SR. Macedonia.
                    I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Carlin
                      • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Liberator of Makedonija View Post
                      Anyone who has watched it able to sum-up that final interview taken in 1989? Don't speak the language but just curious exactly how Mihajlov identifies himself ethnicaly and his feelings towards Bulgaria and the then SR. Macedonia.
                      My friend, he identified himself as an ethnic Bulgarian.

Comment

• Apr 2014

My friend, he identified himself as an ethnic Bulgarian.
                        Don't understand this bloke one bit then.

Comment

• VMRO
                          • Sep 2008

I've come across some interesting theories about Mihajlov and VMRO PRAVDA.

When i have more time i'll post them up.

Comment

• VMRO
                            • Sep 2008

Carlin is correct though with the platform Mihajlov promoted in the final period of his life. Many Macedonians who visited him after being told positive stories about him we're actually disappointed when meeting him.
                            They we're particularly disappointed at the fact that Mihajlov felt he needed to speak in Bulgarian and not the Macedonian language the Macedonians spoke in.

Sadly, many we're told a myth regarding Mihajlov as if he was a leader till the end of his days when in fact after running away when the going got tough he pretty much enjoyed an early retirement till the end of his days.

Comment

• vicsinad
                              • May 2011

On top of that, he lived retired in Italy off of donations to the MPO in the US and Canada. My grandpa was friends with one of Mihajlov's biggest financial sponsors in the Chicago area; my grandpa had no idea about it until my dad exposed the chap to my grandpa.

Comment

• VMRO
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
                                On top of that, he lived retired in Italy off of donations to the MPO in the US and Canada. My grandpa was friends with one of Mihajlov's biggest financial sponsors in the Chicago area; my grandpa had no idea about it until my dad exposed the chap to my grandpa.
                                Correct, MPO apparently paid for his rent until the day he died, upon his death his secretary Vida Boeva was openly upset because they didn't pay for his funeral as well.

Like i said, he enjoyed a nice retirement after he ran away, tapped into the US diaspora to send him finances and fund his new lifestyle.

Comment

Working...
                                X