X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • momce
    Banned
    • Oct 2012

Thats the truth organisations like the EU, World Bank are just warehouses for looted wealth.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by momce View Post
      Thats the truth organisations like the EU, World Bank are just warehouses for looted wealth.
      When, the EU was created people like Soros made sure the USA was no longer the super power in the world. .. NWO 1 USA 0
      http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• momce
        Banned
        • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
        When, the EU was created people like Soros made sure the USA was no longer the super power in the world. .. NWO 1 USA 0
        NWO has slowly been taking over the US since at least WWI if not at accelerated pace since Kennedy was killed.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by momce View Post
          NWO has slowly been taking over the US since at least WWI if not at accelerated pace since Kennedy was killed.
          yes, that is true and sadly we can't do F all about it unless 8,000,000,000 people fight them. that, scares the shit out of them today ..
          http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• MKPrilep
            • Mar 2009

Državata po itno da prevzeme merki! Kaži im NE na Bugarskite pasoši !

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

The government must immediately change the law and ban the double citizenship.
            And who chooses the Bulgarian appropriate, shall live also in Bulgaria.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Can anyone confirm exactly what is required for a Bulgarian passport?
              I have family who refused to declare as Greeks and suffered enormously for it.
              Yet some Macedonians can willingly declare as Bulgarian.
              It is a slap in the face to our ancestors.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Gocka
                • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                Can anyone confirm exactly what is required for a Bulgarian passport?
                I have family who refused to declare as Greeks and suffered enormously for it.
                Yet some Macedonians can willingly declare as Bulgarian.
                It is a slap in the face to our ancestors.
                To answer you question. I had read a report I believe from the EU itself, criticizing bulgaria about that very issue. In the report it was speaking about Macedonians obtaining passports with no documentation and very little money. THe funny thing was that the report highlighted a "strange" thing, that people from other countries could not do it so easily, they only gave passports with no questions asked to Macedonians, hmmm I wonder why???

It couldn't be because every year more and more "bulgarians" live within Macedonia's borders.

I have to find that report, but basically it took nothing you just go.

Comment

• Macedonian
                  • Oct 2013

No it doesn't take much but it still takes a couple hundred euros and that includes people who act as 'agents' and can 'register' you in Bulgaria under a fake address.

I would care to estimate that 25% of people in Eastern Macedonia have them and upward of 40-50% will be applying for them.

Youth, from age 19-21 that I know there ALL, bar approximately 20% have some type of other VISA/Passport, mostly Bulgarian. Those that don't are either already 'set-up' or are not unable to afford.

I can honestly it is mind blowing and sad.

Comment

• Macedonian
                    • Oct 2013

Please don't let my previous post alarm any readers. My view is current as I was very recently there and perhaps skewed by those that I came into contact with.

What I can concur most definitely is that anybody with half a chance and the financial draw would do it.

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

Correct me if i'm wrong we had a thread with news that the Bulgarians were giving away some passsports for free.Not only this but senior army people were deserting the Macedonian army & joining the Bulgarian army.It couldn't get any more absurd..Who would want to get Bulgarian passports when you got Macedonian.Why have dual citizenship?I'm not alarmed by this ,what could you expect from Bulgarians more bs of the same.
                      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Macedonian
                        • Oct 2013

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                        Correct me if i'm wrong we had a thread with news that the Bulgarians were giving away some passsports for free.Not only this but senior army people were deserting the Macedonian army & joining the Bulgarian army.It couldn't get any more absurd..Who would want to get Bulgarian passports when you got Macedonian.Why have dual citizenship?I'm not alarmed by this ,what could you expect from Bulgarians more bs of the same.
                        That may well have happened George. One thing that is for certain is that virtually ALL of those who obtain Bulgar passports go to Germany for work. It has been done a number of times in my extended family, much to my dismay.

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

I wonder if the germans are awake to this fakery??
                          You know this sort of thing will be handy for the authorities come election time to stay in power they can use all these passports to vote for themselves.
                          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Macedonian
                            • Oct 2013

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                            I wonder if the germans are awake to this fakery??
                            You know this sort of thing will be handy for the authorities come election time to stay in power they can use all these passports to vote for themselves.
                            They sure are George and not just from Macedonia. The thing is it makes money for the German private enterprise machine and has other far worse effects regarding the erosion of our sovereignity, cohesion as an ethnic unit. You must remember that our language and culture is the 'glue' that binds 'Eastern Europe' in a philosophical sense as a common denominator. It kills the idea of 'bratsvo'.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

RtG,

I don't know the exact specifics, because Macedonians don't understand the concept of specifics when trying to explain something, but as far as I'm aware all it takes is signing a declaration that you are an ethnic Bulgarian and pay the associated fees. I've heard that at one stage at least, the Bulgarian authorities were just listing the address of the local police station or registry as a place of residence.
                              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• makedonche
                                • Oct 2008

Pardon me for pointing out the obvious but why the fuck would you want to be Macedonian anyway? Have a look at what's happening and you'll see why they all want to be something else.
                                On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

Working...
                                X