• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MP_MK
    Banned
    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
    I'm going to have to call your "international approach" amateurish again - simply allowing Meto to take the interview because he is from the US is ridiculous. He has made too many public statements that are contrary to the Macedonian cause and has no understanding of the issues (political or legal) in Australia.

I understand your position and history with UMD.

Comment

• MP_MK
      Banned
      • Aug 2009

Seeing as you know "everyone", perhaps you should talk to your colleagues in Melbourne, Sydney and Canberra/Queanbeyan about my contribution to the cause.

Comment

• MP_MK
        Banned
        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
        You're kidding yourself mate...
        I'm not your "mate".

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by MP_MK View Post
          I understand your position and history with UMD.
          Meaning? This sounds like another disingenuous UMD attempt to portray anyone that questions them as "jealous", "vindictive" and "divisive".

It also sounds like another disingenuous UMD attempt to take credit for actions that they have had no part in.
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• MP_MK
            Banned
            • Aug 2009

Meaning? This sounds like another disingenuous UMD attempt to portray anyone that questions them as "jealous", "vindictive" and "divisive".

It also sounds like another disingenuous UMD attempt to take credit for actions that they have had no part in.

How many times will you and others play that same tune?

As stated earlier- I am not aligned with UMD or act/ speak on their behalf.

Comment

• Volk
              • Sep 2008

Vangelovski get your head out of your ass, this is not about you or the UMD, keep your personal problems with the UMD AWAY from this issue.

This is about getting justice and exposing the racism spewing out of the mouth of the SA premier.

Not some personal stupid vendetta
              Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

This is an example of the extent of Meto's knowledge when it comes to our history:

Herodotus wrote that "Macedonians" were "Dorians" and were never admitted to the Greek community.

Meto Koloski
                11 July 2002

http://www.maknews.com/html/articles...pan_mac_1.html
                Anyone with a basic knowledge of Greek history, knows that the "Dorians" were in fact Greek. As usual, Meto, in an attempt to say that the Macedonian’s are not Greek, completely muddled up his argument. This statement was made in a written letter, when he had time to think through and research the argument he was putting forward - imagine what he would do on live television.
                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
                  Vangelovski get your head out of your ass, this is not about you or the UMD, keep your personal problems with the UMD AWAY from this issue.

This is about getting justice and exposing the racism spewing out of the mouth of the SA premier.

Not some personal stupid vendetta
                  That's right, I forgot to mention "vendetta".

Comment

• indigen
                    • May 2009

My view means nothing. The fact is- USA is and remains to be the most politically powerful country in the world.
                    It did not help Georgia much not long ago. I guess you mean that power comes through the barrel of a gun and USA is most powerful military power. Still, Russia has enough nukes to assure mutual destruction of USA in any military engagement and thus US political might (military intimidation) has limitations.

The WMC, MHRMI or MAFA do not have a representative arriving in Adelaide tomorrow. Striking while the iron is hot would be favourable.
                    Is it necessary to have someone arriving here in order to make a statement or is this an excuse for self-promotion for a politically dubious organization? Would you make the same claim if MPO had a rep arriving here also?

If I have not explained clearly enough in previous posts regarding the unifed approach on this matter, please re-read my previous replies.
                    Antonio Miloshoski (a known Bugaroman) supports and promotes the MPO and Meto Koloski supports and promotes both AM and MPO.

I say NO to MPO TROJAN VIRUS IN AUSTRALIA!

Comment

• MP_MK
                      Banned
                      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by indigen View Post
                      It did not help Georgia much not long ago. I guess you mean that power comes through the barrel of a gun and USA is most powerful military power. Still, Russia has enough nukes to assure mutual destruction of USA in any military engagement and thus US political might (military intimidation) has limitations.

Is it necessary to have someone arriving here in order to make a statement or is this an excuse for self-promotion for a politically dubious organization? Would you make the same claim if MPO had a rep arriving here also?

Antonio Miloshoski (a known Bugaroman) supports and promotes the MPO and Meto Koloski supports and promotes both AM and MPO.

I say NO to MPO TROJAN VIRUS IN AUSTRALIA!

Well we don't have any serious Macedonian representation in Russia. Let's work with what we have

As stated previously, Meto is not aware of this possible interview opportunity, so in no way can it be viewed as "self-promotion".

Regarding Antonio- debatable. AND ..I'm not engaging in discussion regarding him, here.

Comment

• MP_MK
                        Banned
                        • Aug 2009

CAN I ADD:

This is EXACTLY why it is very rare to see a productive outcome within our community.

Rather than uniting and being productive in our approach, we are dismantled and broken, before we even approach the start line!

Enough with the BS, stop arguing and start being productive.

IF YOU'RE NOT PART OF THE SOLUTION YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM!!

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

MP_MK,

We need people taking on suitable roles. And we need our actions to be well-informed.

We don't need far-fetched ideas of an American accent shaping public opinion in Australia.

Comment

• Grotius
                            • Dec 2009

MP_MK,

I initially thought you were a serious person, but now I know that you are just a fraud. You were never about “unity”. When you dismiss an organisation like the AMHRC as not being able to address “political” issues, you are either an ignoramus or an apparatchik for someone. This is the organisation that has been one of the leading lights in terms of political advocacy in Australia (and overseas) for over three decades. Your explanation that only Meto can do an interview because he will be in the Adelaide at the time is just infantile stuff. Firstly, the AMHRC is an Australia wide organisation and secondly, there are far more capable people in Adelaide than your nominated interviewee.

Moreover, the Rann video was e-mailed around by a leader of the SA Macedonian Community. I doubt this is you. So how do you explain your dubious claim to be the progenitor of this whole matter?

Comment

• MP_MK
                              Banned
                              • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Grotius View Post
                              MP_MK,

I initially thought you were a serious person, but now I know that you are just a fraud. You were never about “unity”. When you dismiss an organisation like the AMHRC as not being able to address “political” issues, you are either an ignoramus or an apparatchik for someone. This is the organisation that has been one of the leading lights in terms of political advocacy in Australia (and overseas) for over three decades. Your explanation that only Meto can do an interview because he will be in the Adelaide at the time is just infantile stuff. Firstly, the AMHRC is an Australia wide organisation and secondly, there are far more capable people in Adelaide than your nominated interviewee.

Moreover, the Rann video was e-mailed around by a leader of the SA Macedonian Community. I doubt this is you. So how do you explain your dubious claim to be the progenitor of this whole matter?

"Fraud" "never about unity" ??

When did I dismiss AMHRC ?
                              Did I at any point suggest that they were not capable? ....No. What does "AMHRC" stand for?
                              Furthermore I have stated more than three times that I SUPPORT AMHRC.
                              Please read more carefully.

There are two South Australian Macedonian communities.

The individual you are referring to goes by the initials SK. I circualted the clip to Honary members, Consul, etc.. etc... and as soon as the call from the tv station comes through today, I will be meeting with that individual to collaborate on the matter, as we had discussed last night.

I am a representative of the other Macedonian community and isn't it great to see that both communities are working together for the greater good?? The individual you speak of will be in Canberra next week to show the clip and myself along with others are moving forwrd handling other aspects.

PS: that individual ALSO supports UMD and Meto.

Any other questions / doubts / arguments you might like to put forward?

Comment

• Vangelovski
                                • Sep 2008

"Fraud" "never about unity" ??

When did I dismiss AMHRC ?
                                Did I at any point suggest that they were not capable? ....No. What does "AMHRC" stand for?
                                Furthermore I have stated more than three times that I SUPPORT AMHRC.
                                Please read more carefully.

There are two South Australian Macedonian communities.

The individual you are referring to goes by the initials SK. I circualted the clip to Honary members, Consul, etc.. etc... and as soon as the call from the tv station comes through today, I will be meeting with that individual to collaborate on the matter, as we had discussed last night.

I am a representative of the other Macedonian community and isn't it great to see that both communities are working together for the greater good?? The individual you speak of will be in Canberra next week to show the clip and myself along with others are moving forwrd handling other aspects.

PS: that individual ALSO supports UMD and Meto.

Any other questions / doubts / arguments you might like to put forward?

Is the individual "SK" you are referring to "REMOVED"?
                                Last edited by Risto the Great; 02-05-2010, 12:25 AM. Reason: edited at the request of the referred party

Comment

Working...
                                X