Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Vangelovski, How do you suggest we tackle the name issue without a UMD office in Canberra? This is an extremely important issue for us here.
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Prolet, did the world come into existence the day Meto stepped onto Australian soil?

Or, if that question is too hard, maybe you can tell us what UMD has done in relation to the name dispute?
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Pelister
        • Sep 2008

You have been blinded by UMD's bullshit, Volk.

The Macedonians have many reasonable and sensible strategies on the table.

Negotiating our historical identity is not one of them. Its at the bottom of the list in the lunatic shitpile.

The first thing we need to do is completely reject the terms Greece has put to us for what they are. We should immediately stop legitimating the injustice of the Greek position, because someone told the Macedonians that being "Civilized" means acknowledging and accepting the other side of the story. It is the Macedonians who are spreading the lie that the Greeks have a legitimate claim and the Greeks have a legitimate grievance - by engaging these "terms" in the first place. The Macedonians have internationalized the Greek position. These Western "structures" rob us of everything - they rob us of our rights, of our culture and undermine our historical and moral claims to self-determination. The key point is that the Macedonians are in effect undermining themselves, but they have not caught on to the Greek sophistry and complex framework of this scheme - so that don't realize what they are doing to all of us.

There is this idea at UMD that if something is not recognzied by the West, it does not exist. Or an idea that you don't really exist until you have achieved political autonomy, or having achieved political autonomy that it somehow is not real if the West does not regard you as having a legitimate claim to nationhood.[1] Note that its all about the anti-Macedonian processes in the West - what the West thinks, what the West has set up. This is where UMD come into it as a "broker" to sell the Western position to the rest of us.

These are the ideas behind the current anti-Macedonian (Western structures and institutions.

[1] Meto had said to me that we were not a country before 1944

Comment

• Bill77
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
          Vangelovski, How do you suggest we tackle the name issue without a UMD office in Canberra? This is an extremely important issue for us here.
          Prolet, da te najdam nekoj bajachka mi se gleda snoshti Meto te pochude.
          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• MP_MK
            Banned
            • Aug 2009

While you guys argue amongst youselves, there is a national and international campaign that is being led by a Greek MP, which is gathering huge momentum as we speak.

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Vangelovski, UMD lobbied very hard in North America and i think they are on the right track here in Australia. An office in Canberra is a step in the right direction, the Embassy is there so they can work together.

What in your opinion is the best way to tackle the name issue? Do you think its better for us here to be throwing mud on eachother or do you believe that we should be lobbying with the Australian MP's for support?
              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

UMD lobbied hard for what?

Prolet, I think you should become UMD's spokesman.
                Last edited by Vangelovski; 02-18-2010, 01:19 AM.
                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by MP_MK View Post
                  While you guys argue amongst youselves, there is a national and international campaign that is being led by a Greek MP, which is gathering huge momentum as we speak.
                  MP, how about you continue on your merry way with your own "international campaign" with those 3 leading Australian Macedonian representatives. From what you've told us on this forum, there's no stopping you. Or, you could provide some useful information.

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

Vangelovski, To raise awareness for the Macedonian Cause, many Americans knew very little about Macedonia.

Now how do you suggest we tackle the issue regarding name recognition?

Comment

• MP_MK
                      Banned
                      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                      MP, how about you continue on your merry way with your own "international campaign" with those 3 leading Australian Macedonian representatives.

I knew you were Greek from the onset.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

Vangelovski, To raise awareness for the Macedonian Cause, many Americans knew very little about Macedonia.

Now how do you suggest we tackle the issue regarding name recognition?
                        Macedonian cause? How do you define it?

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

MP, What are your thoughts on tackling the Name Issue?

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

Oh come on Vangelovski you know what im talking about, we have 15 senators on our side thanks to the UMD. Dont you think that is a good achievement?

And now you answer me about tackling the name dispute, how do we do it in Australia? You ruled out opening an office in Canberra so whats a better way to go about it?

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by MP_MK View Post
                              I knew you were Greek from the onset.
                              MP, we still don't know who you supposedly represent (if anyone) or who supposedly supports you (again, if anyone).

You've made some sweeping claims on this forum, yet you havn't managed to deliver anything extraordinary. Now you're making claims that some unnamed Greek MP is leading an "international campaign" on something. I suppose you're here to save the day again?

Comment

• MP_MK
                                Banned
                                • Aug 2009

MP, What are your thoughts on tackling the Name Issue?

Too little time to spare today to engage in a discussion about this, I'm afraid. Next time

Comment

Working...
                                X