• Show
Clear All
  • TrueMacedonian
    • Jan 2009

Greece bailout short by $14 billion...but maybe more

Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

serves them right expecting a complete bailout for greece's outright stupidity.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• makedonche
      • Oct 2008

TM
      The problem isn't money, it's brain cells they're short of!
      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

Someone else did the thinking for them whils't their brains were on holiday.That is the greeks at the top swindled theu of 300 billion eu.Not every greek is really responsible.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• RedAndYellowBlood
          • Feb 2013

I hope they burn the place down so we can take back whats ours and rebuild it!
          MACEDONIA IS FOR MACEDONIANS

Comment

• Stojacanec
            • Dec 2009

The IMF won't want to help because other countries do not want to bank roll a derelict country like greece.

Comment

Working...
            X