• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • julie
    • May 2009

Greece offers name - SLavo Albania Macedonia

When will it end?
    I choked on my drink reading this, and the Macedonian newspapers ( ovbiously government funded ) are actually advertising this idiocy !

If ever there was a time the pussy assed Macedonian government should declare the Interim ACCORD null and void its NOW
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev
  • Big Bad Sven
    • Jan 2009

You got to give it to the modern day grks, they are very creative people! Not only are they creative in creating the modern day grk identity and history, but their idea's for naming macedonia are something special as well

Its funny the grks can even see they can see that macedonia is pretty much a third albanian state (hence why their proposal includes the word albania in it)

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Maybe just albanodonia.
      Not much is being done about it.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

more derogatory names.Do people remember about what the Victorian govt decided on the slavo name prefix that it wasn't a name but a derogarotory form.So we don't recognize suffixes on our name or prefixes,. Slaovo albanianan can't be any more derogatory than that.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Phoenix
          • Dec 2008

Da mu go ebam plemeto gjupsko...
          I've never heard a more blatant example of the 'pot calling the kettle black'.

Modern greece is the ultimate incarnation of albanian bastardization and they're taking the piss out of us and yet we continue to provide them with the fuel to burn the fire.

Comment

• Stojacanec
            • Dec 2009

I thought this was a joke written by the media.

If this was a real proposal by the lard arse good for nothing money sucking gypsies then the Macedonian govt is not much better for keeping up this farce!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Stojacanec View Post
              I thought this was a joke written by the media.
              So did I. It sounds like something straight out of the mind of some delude from a racist Greek website.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• makedonche
                • Oct 2008

Right about now you could call the Republic of Macedonia just about anything and they wouldn't do anything about it.........if the shoe fits...wear it! Or take the bastard off and throw it at your detractors for fucks sake!
                On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                  • Nov 2009

All our politicians need to do is listen to Mr.Steppen
                  Hans Lothar Steppan - Macedonia and their enemies - YouTube
                  Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

the greeks will do anything to get a name that doesn't include the promimum name of Macedonia.
                    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Gocka
                      • Dec 2012

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                      All our politicians need to do is listen to Mr.Steppen
                      Hans Lothar Steppan - Macedonia and their enemies - YouTube

First of all, I love his accent haha, his accent and his tone of voice have something about them.

Of course we all know that he is 100% correct, and I love the fact that more and more non Macedonians are starting to understand, all the manipulation and lies.

It is so important that every Macedonian shows confidence in himself, like Mr Steppen shows in himself and in us. When people see that you are confident in your convictions, they are much more likely to believe you and side with you. It all starts form within all of us, we have to actually believe what we are saying, this is the battle we have not one yet.

When all doubt is removed form Macedonians about who we are and what our rights are, then all doubt will also be removed from others about who we are and what our rights are.

Comment

Working...
                      X