• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by walrus335 View Post
    You need to brush up on your Macedonian
    What a stupid and irrelevant retort. Been using that one since primary school, have we? Or are you trying to waste our time?
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• walrus335
      Banned
      • May 2011

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
      They have all left? Yea right! I have seen Albanians from Tetovo admit that today in 2011 20% of the city is made up of Kosovar refugees.
      If I'm not mistake Gruevski's grandparents were from Greece and his grand father fought for the greek army.. I can say the same about Macedonians can I not?

Comment

• walrus335
        Banned
        • May 2011

What I'm trying to say is if Gruevski's parents were from Kosova you'd be calling a newcomer but since he's not.. And most of Macedonia seems to love him. Just be careful on who you call newcomers..

Comment

• walrus335
          Banned
          • May 2011

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
          Well, for starters, they have a special veto power under the Framework Agreement. Effectively, that means that one Albanian vote is worth more than one Macedonian vote. Why do you think that is justified? Why should one citizen's vote hold greater weight than anothers? That is nothing more than a special privelage.
          Can you provide me with an unbiased link or source?

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Precisely at this moment you are sounding extremely naive. Allow me to enjoy this moment for a while longer Wally. If Vangelovski's statement of fact is proven to be unbiased and merely a confirmation of fact, what do you think of such arrangements in the homeland of Macedonians?
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Archaeologicum
              Banned
              • Jun 2011

Originally posted by DirtyCodingHabitz View Post
              Maybe because we are smarter than you thought. And yes, you have posted EU bs on another thread. And arch has posted some bs on this thread and misinformation on another one.

I can spot trolls when they popup out of nowhere just to start arguments and then mislead.
              Yeah mate, your a champion

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

You've either never read the Framework Agreement and have no understanding of Macedonian statutory laws that have come out of it or you are predenting not to have. Either way, shape up quickly or your out of here.

Denial of the basic facts will not be tolerated here and I don't have the time or patience to go around in circles with Albanians.
                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Section 5 of the Framework Agreement:

and

Clause 11 (1) and (2) of the Law on the Committee for Inter-Community Relations (2007):

http://www.pravo.org.mk/documentDetail.php?id=779.

Your next post had either explain why you think an Albanian parliamentary veto (and therefore extra weighted vote per citizen) is justified or it had better except the fact that Albanians have special privelages or you out.
                  If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                    • Jan 2009

With that type of hate there will never be any peace between the Albanians and Macedonians. Judging by the posts of some members I highly doubt that you have ever encountered an Albanian and some of the stuff is just pure propaganda.

You guys act like Albanians invaded Macedonia which is false.. Albanians have been living in Macedonia for centuries upon centuries and don't give me the they came here from Kosovo line. They aren't some type of subhuman that wishes to harm any other ethnic group.

What's so bad about them wanting some rights? After all we all are humans.. What if Australia denied Macedonians the right to speak Macedonian? Macedonians in Albania enjoy the rights to speak their own language in schools, have signs in Macedonian, etc..

And whats up the wanting to ban me? I haven't posted anything negative and I don't even have 6 posts yet? geesh
                    If we are to talk about human rights, what about the macedonian muslims or "torbeshi" who are harassed and pressured into thinking they are albanian and force to declare that they are albanian?

What about other oppressed muslim peoples such as the Turks, roma or bosniaks in macedonia who are bullied by albanians into declaring? that they are albanian? Even the mosques in macedonia refuse to practice their services in other peoples language and only do it in albanian...

Its a known fact that the albanians have "albanicized" old turkish ottoman mosques and are placing albanian flags on them and sing them as brainwashing centers to albanicize the other muslim minorities in macedonia and to create a artificial history in macedonia in regards to a so called "centuries" presence of albanians in macedonia.

And what about the poor macedonians who live in albanian dominated areas who face albanian intimidation every day? Remember in the last referendum when albanian thugs intimidated macedonians in not voting?

For a people that like to cry fould about human rights looks like you guys seem to abuse them every day

Comment

• walrus335
                      Banned
                      • May 2011

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                      Precisely at this moment you are sounding extremely naive. Allow me to enjoy this moment for a while longer Wally. If Vangelovski's statement of fact is proven to be unbiased and merely a confirmation of fact, what do you think of such arrangements in the homeland of Macedonians?
                      Well first of all most of the Ohrid Agreement isn't even held up.. And if this were to exist I'd guess it be a way to give Albanians more of a say. Much of the gov't is controlled by Macedonians so giving Albanians equal vote is a way for a more playing field I guess.

If you don't mind can you respond to my other posts?

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

Well first of all most of the Ohrid Agreement isn't even held up.. And if this were to exist I'd guess it be a way to give Albanians more of a say. Much of the gov't is controlled by Macedonians so giving Albanians equal vote is a way for a more playing field I guess.

If you don't mind can you respond to my other posts?
                        Equal vote? Read the documents I just gave you before commenting any further. Denial of the truth will not be tolerated. I have already warned you.

Comment

• walrus335
                          Banned
                          • May 2011

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
                          If we are to talk about human rights, what about the macedonian muslims or "torbeshi" who are harassed and pressured into thinking they are albanian and force to declare that they are albanian?

What about other oppressed muslim peoples such as the Turks, roma or bosniaks in macedonia who are bullied by albanians into declaring? that they are albanian? Even the mosques in macedonia refuse to practice their services in other peoples language and only do it in albanian...

Its a known fact that the albanians have "albanicized" old turkish ottoman mosques and are placing albanian flags on them and sing them as brainwashing centers to albanicize the other muslim minorities in macedonia and to create a artificial history in macedonia in regards to a so called "centuries" presence of albanians in macedonia.

And what about the poor macedonians who live in albanian dominated areas who face albanian intimidation every day? Remember in the last referendum when albanian thugs intimidated macedonians in not voting?

For a people that like to cry fould about human rights looks like you guys seem to abuse them every day

No offense but you clearly don't know what's going on.. First of all Albanians aren't pressuring other muslims to "albanize".. Look how silly you sound.

Second Albanians have also been force to "Macedonize" as well... There use to be a large Albanian Orthodox population in Macedonia but all have seem to been converted.. Bitola use to have a thriving albanian population.

Also if the majority of the people who go to the mosque are albanian they are going to put Albanian writing and sing Albanian in the mosque. They aren't going to sing and talk in Turkish.
                          I can use the same argument as well.. Why don't you sing and talk turkish or greek in Churches built by the Ottomans or Byzatine empires?

Albanians during the yugo days were forced to declare as turkish or some other type of ethnic group to decrease their numbers. This could be seen in the mass deportations of Albanians to Turkey and other countries.

Comment

• walrus335
                            Banned
                            • May 2011

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                            Equal vote? Read the documents I just gave you before commenting any further. Denial of the truth will not be tolerated. I have already warned you.
                            I didn't even read your post while I posted so please calm down..

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                              • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                              What a stupid and irrelevant retort. Been using that one since primary school, have we? Or are you trying to waste our time?
                              SoM, can't you see how this thread is turning into junk mail? this is the type of activity they do, trashing threads on forums, misleading people, and then new arguments in every post. Remember the good old days when this thread was straight on topic? now how many pages have we created by arguing with trolls?

Don't bother arguing with them because it's endless.

Comment

• walrus335
                                Banned
                                • May 2011

Originally posted by DirtyCodingHabitz View Post
                                SoM, can't you see how this thread is turning into junk mail? this is the type of activity they do, trashing threads on forums, misleading people, and then new arguments in every post. Remember the good old days when this thread was straight on topic? now how many pages have we created by arguing with trolls?

Don't bother arguing with them because it's endless.
                                Straight on topic like blaming albanians for all the problems in Macedonia? Doesn't it get a bit repetitive with everyone claiming the albanians did this and that?

Comment

Working...
                                X