RTG searching for some honesty from UMD

YouTube - MTO UMD 1
    YouTube - MTO UMD 2

http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians
  • Makedonska_Kafana
    • Aug 2010

Thank you

Risto, not a bad idea to utilize Youtube to get our (Macedonian Diaspora) message and concerns out and if you have the time once a month put together a 5 - 10 minute recap of MTO concerns right from your home.
    Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 08-31-2010, 01:53 PM.

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

Mak.Kaf.

UMD and particularly Maknews (Lubi) have tried very hard to deflect criticism of UMD as a uniquely Australian Macedonian phenomenon.
      They have tried hard to cultivate the impression that UMD is being harrassed and unjustifiably criticized by an 'extreme' element of the Australian Macedonian diaspora, infact Maknews has been relentless in his portrayal of UMD critics as "wingnuts" who are on the payroll of other 'competing' organizations, an allegation that is simply unfounded and reeks of a pathetic paranioa torturing a man sadly out of touch with reality and immersed over his head in self importance and blind faith in the righteousness of the UMD path...

As a Canadian, can you tell us the perception of UMD amongst the Macedonians in Toronto...

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
        • Aug 2010

- As a Canadian, can you tell us the perception of UMD amongst the Macedonians in Toronto

220,000 Macedonians live in Toronto and if you can only attract around 340 of them to your biggest event of the year (grand gala banquet) then you really don't have the support - "tia deceta ot Washington"

Lack of support from our Macedonian youth will be their biggest downfall because 100 person events won't cover the time and effort.

Comment

• BigMak
          Banned
          • Jan 2009

How is the UMD going in Australia do they have factions in every state? etc

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by BigMak View Post
            I think they have a few people in most states.
            But we definitely have more members of the Jedi Faith in most states as well.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
              Thank you

Risto, not a bad idea to utilize Youtube to get our (Macedonian Diaspora) message and concerns out and if you have the time once a month put together a 5 - 10 minute recap of MTO concerns right from your home.
              A really good idea~!
              Risto the Great

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                A really good idea~!
                Youtube should not be taken for granted and utilized to our benefit.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Meto has a few personal representatives across Australia. However, he does not seem to want to publically announce who they are...maybe because most of them are well known for the ideological shortgivings.
                  If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Actually, they have "fractions" in every state .... but perhaps not people "so tsel um".
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

RTG you should bve a bloody journalist ! you handled yourself very professionally.The UMD i'm afraid just skirts around the issues.You ask close to the heart questions & you get dumb responses.
                      Last edited by George S.; 09-02-2010, 08:44 PM. Reason: edit
                      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                        you handled yourself very professionally
                        UMD thought the same George

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                          • Aug 2010

RTG, you would make a good UMD president, interested? If you were to select 10 Macedonians to be on the UMD Australia board who would they be?

Comment

• julie
                            • May 2009

MK are you a UMD board member? Am curious as you stated UMD thought RTG handled himeslef professionally.
                            RTG is a champion, I was at the Adelaide meeting and that is where I made up my mind about the UMD
                            "democratic" prefixes, continuing negotiations, aligning with the framework agreement, keeping that revolting acronym to enter EU and NATO, and the list got bigger and bigger as the talk went on an on and on...
                            Perhaps if RTG were to head the UMD, then the diaspora would actually be heard. And the message to RoM would get across, not in the reverse.
                            I doubt he would be interested, RTG is a man of honour, integrity, openness, transparency and dignity.
                            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

RTG would probably make a great president who would get a lot of things done right.An example would be australian recognition for Macedonian name.Definitely we would be heard by our motherland macedonia.We the diaspora have been ignored over the years.Probably because people don't care but we are just as macedonian as the macedonians in macedonia.We are more or less the forgotten people.Yes RTG would make a "Great" president of UMD but would he accept it.?Probaly not?He is far too busy with his business for one.
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                              X