• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pelister
    • Sep 2008

Its official - Maknews has deactivated my account

Here is what I said:

Originally posted by Paul
    No Maknews, I am afraid if there is a liar among us, it is you.

Did Meto Koloski call for a name change ?

The answer is YES, HE DID on more than one occasion.

Now let me ask you this. Why would YOU lie about this?
    And this:

Originally posted by Paul
    The fact is Maknews, there has always been one part of the Macedonian demographic that can be described as political whores - we have had the 'grkomani', the 'Yugoslavs' and now we have the 'Metoists' who are happy to fk us all over and why? To join a Western club! Is that what all this is about?
    Maknews response;

Originally posted by Maknews
    You're an absolute disgrace, Paul.

You and your ilk are poison to the Macedonian Cause, yet you present yourselves as the biggest patriots.

You've been warned repeatedly over years to settle down, but you're obsessed.

I've just deactivated your account on maknews.
    Some honest feedback here please. Have I been too harsh on Meto Koloski? Is there evidence that I can point to that plainly shows Meto calling for a name change?
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

There is plenty of evidence for it, check the locked thread that has a summary of UMD statements.

As for my feedback with regard to your approach towards Meto and the UMD, I probably would've done some things differently, but at the end of the day, Pelister, I agree with most of what you say, and even sometimes the way you have said it.

Maknews is a ghost town anyway, and were it not for this recent discussion regarding the UMD's most recent act of stupidity, even the ghosts wouldn't be there. Heck, even Kafana is starting to see the light!!
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

I have not been there for some time. But let it be said that Kafana was asking the right questions about the UMetoD the last time I was there.

Pelister, this says more about Maknews than it does about you. It is a shame that Maknews has taken it on himself to create a Maknews/UMD partnership at the expense of open and honest dialogue about Macedonia and its Diaspora.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Lubi made his position clear years ago - his vision for Macedonia is one of subservience with zero tolerance for any opposition to this view. It seems totalitarianism had a life-long and detrimental effect on the man.
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Pelister
          • Sep 2008

They have an interesting relationship. It is fascinating how Meto can make name changes, support the negotiations, defend the E.U - and yet, Maknews behaves as though he has said nothing untoward or remiss.

Meto's name changes don't bother Maknews. I wonder why.

Maknews has been using terms such as 'slanderous' and 'vulgar' to describe my posts.

It is no coicidence that these terms comes straight out of the Maknews terms and conditions. I would say that he has been building a bullshit case by using such terms to describe my posts, as a pretext of getting rid of me.

Originally posted by Terms and Conditions and Maknews
          You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country.
          In all fairness I did use the term 'political whores' in reference to 'Metoists' but this was the first time I had ever made this direct reference.

It just goes to show if you don't tow the party line at Maknews (meaning the UMD line), your basically out of there.
          Last edited by Pelister; 08-25-2010, 01:13 AM.

Comment

• makedonche
            • Oct 2008

Pelister
            It's very obvious to me that this will be Maknews loss not yours!
            On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• makedonin
              • Sep 2008

Maknews is not what it was for a long time. I haven't been there for months if not years.
              Last edited by makedonin; 08-25-2010, 01:14 PM.
              To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

I have put in a protest to maknews, its disappointing to see a fellow Macedonian loose all the hard work he's put into the forum just because somebody might have a different opinion. I've tried time and time again to explain to maknews that he shouldnt defend the UMD for not supporting this important initiative. Both Maknews and now AMitreski have come out and said they are not supporting it because the UMD is not involved in organizing it, imagine if the 140 other groups decide to get involved in how things are run? It will be all over the place, if football clubs like Vardar and Pelister can join forces and support this initiative then the UMD should be in there head first.

AMHRC/MHRMI have done a wonderful job raising awareness and fighting to defend our biblical name, keep up the good work.
                МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bratot
                  • Sep 2008

I hope this forum will not fall into the same mistake and every forum "crisis" shall be solved in a friendly manner.
                  The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Frank
                    Banned
                    • Mar 2010

Paul I have had some debates with the UMD' s biggest cheer leader too yet to really post the article I am preping which I hope gets me banned and frankly it is time to leave that forum dont feel it is your lose. But in saying this I hope this Forum doesnt go down the path of maknews which really should just admit it is essentially a mouthpiece for the UMD

I have asked very specific questions but they have not been answered by maknews. When Meto was in Perth he was asked why he supported a name change to the Democratic Republic of Macedonia he admitted and then explained why he back tracked this is a fact I was there.

And on the UMD wait and see what happens to them that pencil phushing little arrogant prick Meto needs to listen and meet with Macedonians not drive the UMD with lavish fund raisers and slick PR campaigns and then ignore criticism and think just because he resides in Wasington he is important and actually has acomplished anything of note in fact I dont think the UMD have achived a whole deal at all, then regard themselves as the voice of the disaporra and the most influentual. When they should be supporting an end to this talk fest and shouldnt need a personal invit to support an ad campaign, they should have heavily criticised the slip by the US embasador, they should be calling an end to the Macedonian participation in NATO, they should be phushing through the Senate the US to recognise Greeces genoicide against the Macedonians if they want to use their geographical position
                    Last edited by Frank; 08-25-2010, 04:11 PM.

Comment

• julie
                      • May 2009

What is Maknews? LOL , sounds like lubiumetodinews
                      pelister, it is their loss, and you spoke the truth and if your views are not aligned with the administrator of that forum, then that is one place I am pleased I have not been part of.

Is Maknews owned by the UMD?
                      And reading some of the excerpts am quite appalled to see them so openly anti the AMHRC,

As Bratot has also pointed out, all the debates we have here, with differing opinions, as long as we respect each other , it goes a long way to showing an open, and honest forum.

After all , this is not neo nazi hellarse.
                      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

I've proposed to Lubi that he deactivates the accounts of all members who disagree with UMD. I wonder how many posters that would leave?
                        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Pelister
                          • Sep 2008

Prolet and Tom, Frank and others, thankyou. If the evidence wasn't there I would not be so critical. But my deactivation has made me think - I have a tendency to 'vent' and lash out on these discussion forums which I need to curb and just maybe I was a runaway train that needed to pull his head in? In any case, all my instincts are telling me UMD can't be trusted.

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

Spolaj Ti Pelister

What are friends for? Maknews will see soon enough that he's made a big mistake.
                            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Philosopher
                              • Sep 2008

Whatever our differences, we are all brethren; but the time is ripe to weed out false brethren who would raze the work of the patriotic cause.

Maknews has become a cesspool in the last few years. Even before the days when SoM was repeatedly suspended for his comments, and Risto attacked, unlike Greek posters who got away with almost everything, there were problems. Now I've had some spats with some members on this forum in the past, namely, SoM, Risto, among others, but I certainly defend their rights for freedom of expression. In fact, both SoM and Risto remain one of the most bright stars for the Macedonian cause.

But when this forum opened, and people had, in the free market of ideas, a choice between the two forums, it became rather apparent that the Maknews forum became more hostile to the Macedonian cause and to true Macedonian patriots.

Maknews is a double agent of sorts, feigning to be on the cause of the Macedonians, when it really is on the side of Macedonian's enemies--bought and paid for by Euros and Greek pressure.

Although we've never met, Paul, you know you have my support. We've talked in private through messaging over the years and I am always eager to read your comments. You're one of my good buddies on this forum.

Nevertheless, let us consider this expulsion of Paul and others from the Maknews as a sign in the changing of the guard; no longer shall the Macedonian issue be relegated to the control of perfidious individuals; no more shall we stand idle in this struggle for the Macedonian soul.

Comment

Working...
                              X