Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • osiris
    • Sep 2008

Where does it state the portion of the Macedonians that they are representing? Are they specific about it? By saying they are representing the Macedonians in the diaspora, its a virtue they are referring to all Macedonians outside of RoM. Considering the way UMD is run, they should be representing the views of the UMD members and not the Macedonian diaspora in general!
    exactly my sentiments

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by TajnataKniga View Post
      oh you cant even grab on to meto's pinky finger for god's sake.
      Is that our dear Mr Maknews channelling through the otherwise empty vassal that is the 'paper-man'...???

The language is so 'similar' to other Maknews throw aways like "you're not even fit to shine the boots of the UMD leaders" or as Maknews likes to refer to them..."the heavy lifters"...and other quaint terms...

???

Comment

• Phoenix
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
        It seems that Vangeloski's jock sniffer is back to help But does it claim to represent ALL MACEDONIANS INDY? Does it use those exact words? No it doesn't. The flaming that comes out of your posts are typical to a person who can't stand it when they are wrong. Show me where it states that they represent ALL MACEDONIANS? Vangelovski just changed his position on this. Why can't you?
        But they do claim this...

"Founded in 2004, United Macedonian Diaspora (UMD) is the leading international non-governmental organization addressing the interests and needs of Macedonians and Macedonian communities throughout the world. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., UMD has an office in Melbourne, Australia and Toronto, Canada and representatives in Paris, London, Brussels, Vienna, Kiev, St. Petersburg, and Stuttgart".

"...addressing the interests and needs of Macedonians and Macedonian communities throughout the world..." - thats as good as "all"
        Last edited by Phoenix; 01-15-2010, 04:18 AM.

Comment

• Jankovska
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
          Warrior, Ambassador Reeker said that Macedonia doesnt have a better friend then USA, how much clearer should he be??
          Prolet who was defending the Albanians in 2001? Who gave them the power and the weapons? Was it not our 'great' friend America. where have you been? Were you still playing hide and seek?

Comment

• Jankovska
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TajnataKniga View Post
            umd has a branch in australia: http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/421/127/

and umd has a volunter staff in australia: http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/422/130/

Our Australian Volunteer Staff

Ordan Andreevski, Director of Australian Operations

B.A Urban Studies, Grad. Dip. Planning, Master of Business Marketing (Monash)

Ljupco Stankovski, Editor in Chief, Australian Macedonian Weekly

Zoran Milenkovski
            , UMD Co-founder

Zoran has a Masters (IT Project Mgmt.) from RMIT and has experience in IT project management and network/communications management. In addition, Zoran has worked with companies including MayneGroup, Armaguard, Toll Logistics, SKAI Systems. Zoran also is a share holder and board member of Chinese technology company www.qnite.com.

Anthony Laskovski, PhD Candidate, University of Newcastle

sounds to me umd has an educated bunch involved.

Two of these are not on the board (two I know off)

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
              Prolet who was defending the Albanians in 2001? Who gave them the power and the weapons? Was it not our 'great' friend America. where have you been? Were you still playing hide and seek?

Jankovska, Since 2001 two vladi changed and alot has happened, ofcourse i knew about it. However in the last 3 years our relations with USA have improved alot, even Serbia has improved relations and they got bombed.
              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Jankovska
                • Sep 2008

Jankovska, Since 2001 two vladi changed and alot has happened, ofcourse i knew about it. However in the last 3 years our relations with USA have improved alot, even Serbia has improved relations and they got bombed.
                Improved relations? How? We were kissing their flag before and after the war even tho they fucked up our country and most of Jugoland. You talk about the Croats and Serbs and Slovenci and everyone but you never mention the biggest evil that was involved in that war, America. You may have forgotten who gave the weapons to the Albanians to killl my cousin and my friends but I haven't and I neever wil. So stop telling me how wonderfull they are. They will be great when their stay within American borders and stay out of our business. otherwise they are still doing damage to Macedonia. But people like you and maknews are so blinded by the American policy and so used to lick their arses that you will never be capable of seeing the truth.

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Jankovska, Im sorry for your loss

Im talking about respecting everyone, provided we do so with dignity and self respect towards ourself, there is a difference you know.
                  МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Jankovska
                    • Sep 2008

Jankovska, Im sorry for your loss

Im talking about respecting everyone, provided we do so with dignity and self respect towards ourself, there is a difference you know.

I have respect and always will for everyone who has respect for me, no matter where they come from and what God they believe in. However I will not waste time at all with the ones that have never shown respect for me or my country. It is a big difference you know

Comment

• osiris
                      • Sep 2008

jankovska i am surprised how any one can consider the usa's various admisnistrations as friends od macedonia. i guess the dropping of nalpalm on egei villages was sending them hot kisses.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Warrior View Post
                        Where does it state the portion of the Macedonians that they are representing? Are they specific about it? By saying they are representing the Macedonians in the diaspora, its a virtue they are referring to all Macedonians outside of RoM. Considering the way UMD is run, they should be representing the views of the UMD members and not the Macedonian diaspora in general!!
                        My goodness I guess there will always be a spin on things concerning this issue. Again does it specify that they represent ALL MACEDONIANS in those exact words like you people claim?????? NO IT DOES NOT. It's just a claim perpetrated by Vangelovski when he left the UMD. I wonder though since that decree was written in 2005 did Vangelovski object to the Mission statement then when he was still a board member? Or is this gonna be another "I can't show you these emails because it would be unethical" excuse?
                        Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                          But they do claim this...

"Founded in 2004, United Macedonian Diaspora (UMD) is the leading international non-governmental organization addressing the interests and needs of Macedonians and Macedonian communities throughout the world. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., UMD has an office in Melbourne, Australia and Toronto, Canada and representatives in Paris, London, Brussels, Vienna, Kiev, St. Petersburg, and Stuttgart".

"...addressing the interests and needs of Macedonians and Macedonian communities throughout the world..." - thats as good as "all"
                          Where do they state that they represent ALL MACEDONIANS in those exact words??? Do you realize that you've been duped by Vangelovski to believe this. But considering that the mission statement was written in 2005 and he was still a board member as well as "the 11 Macedonians from Australia" ,since this is an important arguement to Vangelovski because he feels the "balance of power has shifted to Washington", I find it hardly makes sense to even challenge a claim the UMD never even made. I recommend you go back a few pages to see Vangelovski's reply when I asked him where he saw the claim he made up.

Comment

• Phoenix
                            • Dec 2008

C'mon TM...

"...addressing the interests and needs of Macedonians and Macedonian communities throughout the world..."

That's a HUGE statement...

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by indigen View Post
                              It is deliberately AMBIGUOUS but you show me how it excludes all?

As for your lowlife personal insults, I am not sure you are not breaching forum protocols but I don't expect much more from fanatical cheering squad members in defense of their Guru when he is exposed as a flawed character, ethically and ideologically.
                              Indy look kid I don't like offending people (that's a lie actually sometimes I do ) but your childish antics show that you not only cannot put up a valid arguement concerning the issue at hand but you tend to try and belittle the people who are "on the other side" if you will. This "guru" bullshit and the "hero worship" nonsense is nothing more than a lame ass attempt to defend a poor claim made by a disgruntled former employee.
                              The mission statement is now "deliberately ambiguos" yet Vangelovski was on the Board at the time this "ambiguos" mission statement was written. I suggest you ask him why he let them get away with this at that time.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                                • Jan 2009

Phoenix wrote;
                                C'mon TM...

"...addressing the interests and needs of Macedonians and Macedonian communities throughout the world..."

That's a HUGE statement...
                                Phoenix the main question here is who started this claim where the UMD claims that they represent ALL MACEDONIANS? Read Vangelovski's response below and you tell me again where it states, again, that the UMD represents ALL MACEDONIANS like Vangelovski has claimed since 2008 when he left the UMD.

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                                TM,

I’ll concede that it can be interpreted in the way you suggest, but it can also be interpreted as UMD claiming to represent all Macedonians.

Comment

Working...
                                X