X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
    So then what are these numerous achievements that UMD accomplished from when it was founded until your resignation? And why, 8 months after your resignation, you claimed you could not speak for UMD's achievements when 8 months prior you said you could?
    Eight months later I was no longer a UMD rep - that was the context of the question. What's your point anyway? As usual you're not making any sense.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• vicsinad
      • May 2011

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
      Eight months later I was no longer a UMD rep - that was the context of the question. What's your point anyway? As usual you're not making any sense.
      You made both statements when you were no longer a UMD rep (remember, you had already resigned).

In chronological order, to help you out:

1. You resign.
      2. You state UMD has done a great deal for the Macedonian Cause.
      3. You state you cannot speak to the achievements of the UMD.

Even as no longer a rep, you were able to speak to the achievements the UMD had attained during a given time frame. What were those achievements?

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

You made both statements when you were no longer a UMD rep (remember, you had already resigned).

In chronological order, to help you out:

1. You resign.
        2. You state UMD has done a great deal for the Macedonian Cause.
        3. You state you cannot speak to the achievements of the UMD.

Even as no longer a rep, you were able to speak to the achievements the UMD had attained during a given time frame. What were those achievements?
        They were completely different questions in completely different contexts. Further, the fact that some of the initial activities that the UMD undertook were quite useful does not change the fact that the have completely lost their way now. But, what is your point Victor!? You're not making any sense.
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

vicsinan you need a reality check this is 2012.Why are we asking silly questions about the umd.Do any of us really care.Tom to his credit has explained to us what the umd is about.We have elected not to have anything to do with the umd.You are just boring us to death.How relevant is all this
          considering the many different views you have displayed here.The umd is totally irrelevant here at the MTO as far as i know i wouldn't even put up a topic as we all know about the umd.If you bother to read past threads you'll see the umd has been discussed ad nauseam.in one of the threads RTG even invited Meto to explain a few questions & since then the umd has not responded what does that say about the umd.?
          Personnaly i wouldn't touch the umd with a 10 foot pole yhey have become irrelevant.
          Last edited by George S.; 10-21-2012, 03:58 AM. Reason: ed
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• vicsinad
            • May 2011

They were completely different questions in completely different contexts. Further, the fact that some of the initial activities that the UMD undertook were quite useful does not change the fact that the have completely lost their way now. But, what is your point Victor!? You're not making any sense.
            What did the UMD do, prior to your resignation, that was "a great deal" with regards to the "Macedonian Cause?"

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

Vicsinad what dou see as the macedonias cause???So what difference does it make that the umd has strayed away from.Also is the umd representing the diaspora?like it should or not??
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

What did the UMD do, prior to your resignation, that was "a great deal" with regards to the "Macedonian Cause?"
                It was the first online organisation that captured the imagination of many Macedonians. I was one of their advocates until they couldn't even answer some very simple questions. What is your problem vicsinad? You can't answer some questions. In particular the one about your support for Badinter but not for the FA. Once people can't back up what they murmur, I lose respect for them. I did the same thing with UMD.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

It managed to pull together a lot of good Macedonians. All of them eventually left, but one. Not sure why he stays on.

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

vicsinand i hear your a umd member & are you going to resign ? Why don''t you tell us how good or bad the umd is??
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                      Once people can't back up what they murmur, I lose respect for them. I did the same thing with UMD.
                      MTO UMD 1 - YouTube

MTO UMD 2 - YouTube

http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

yeah they were going to be all things to all macedonian people.But they forgot that some diaspora macedonians are smart & put two & two together.They worked out that umd was a shonk.THey only need people for their money.The rest doesn't matter.
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• makedonche
                          • Oct 2008

MK
                          Can you please stop posting evidence of incompetence.............people might actually learn the truth!
                          On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

well i don''t think vican has learned about umd incompetence otherwise he should desist from his silly questioning.The only place where it has sort of got an audience is the place where americans walk the walk & talk the talk.But once people find out the real truth they will be otathere in a flash.
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                              • Aug 2010

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                              MK
                              Can you please stop posting evidence of incompetence.............people might actually learn the truth!
                              - Once, again the video's have been taken out of context.

Unknown
                              http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• vicsinad
                                • May 2011

It managed to pull together a lot of good Macedonians. All of them eventually left, but one. Not sure why he stays on.
                                Easter service and a Macedonian convention can pull together a lot of good Macedonians. Is that all the UMD did (which, in your eyes, amounted to doing a great deal for the Macedonian Cause) before you resigned?

Comment

Working...
                                X