X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Albo
    • May 2014

Grubi & Zekiri-In depth interview of events inside the Parliament

Probably the most in depth interview given so far as to what happened during the raid on the parlament!
    Many very interesting details on their eyewitness account! - a must watch for those who want to know what was going on.

• Dejan
    • Sep 2008

Not going to bother with this. It will most likely be biased towards albanians because of who is involved and who posted it. F#ck off with this crap albo
    You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• Albo
      • May 2014

I respect you having an opinion..but... Maybe just try watching it first before you comment.. ��
      It's always good to know what both sides are thinking and saying to better understand the situation at hand!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Albo View Post
        I respect you having an opinion..but... Maybe just try watching it first before you comment.. ��
        It's always good to know what both sides are thinking and saying to better understand the situation at hand!
        I'm not sure where you think you are, but this isn't the demented Macedonian parliament, nobody here is going to watch a discussion in the Albanian language with Macedonian subtitles for over an hour. So just get to the point by summarising the main comments and the times they are made or this thread will be deleted.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Albo
          • May 2014

Look a lot was said and it's pretty in depth as I said.. most of the important stuff is said within the first 40 mins..

Well some of the main points mentioned are that the majority of the police that came to the assistance 2 hours later were Albanain police who were called in from Albanian majority municipalities because Cavkov who is in charge of the police wasn't accepting orders from the DUI Minister of internal affairs..

They said they all feared for their lives..and were all spread out in different officers in the building..
          A few of the masked hooligans were wearing radios and it's believed they were actual members of the Alfa unit

Another thing mentioned was that they had heard vmro deputies and protesters saying that the Albanians are gathering at bit pazari.. and one of the masked men had said "ok give the order to hand out the weapons"

Then how they disguised Jankulovska as a nurse so she wouldn't be recognized when they got them out of the building.. and that the VMRO Minister of health (forgot his name ) and the deputy Gjorcev I think his name is.. were the only 2 vmro deputies who were offering assistance all the way to the hospital to make sure they received treatment..

And plenty of other details..

Comment

• Phoenix
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Albo View Post
            Look a lot was said and it's pretty in depth as I said.. most of the important stuff is said within the first 40 mins..

Well some of the main points mentioned are that the majority of the police that came to the assistance 2 hours later were Albanain police who were called in from Albanian majority municipalities because Cavkov who is in charge of the police wasn't accepting orders from the DUI Minister of internal affairs..

They said they all feared for their lives..and were all spread out in different officers in the building..
            A few of the masked hooligans were wearing radios and it's believed they were actual members of the Alfa unit

Another thing mentioned was that they had heard vmro deputies and protesters saying that the Albanians are gathering at bit pazari.. and one of the masked men had said "ok give the order to hand out the weapons"

Then how they disguised Jankulovska as a nurse so she wouldn't be recognized when they got them out of the building.. and that the VMRO Minister of health (forgot his name ) and the deputy Gjorcev I think his name is.. were the only 2 vmro deputies who were offering assistance all the way to the hospital to make sure they received treatment..

And plenty of other details..
            Sounds like you've got plenty of shit but very short on any detail...

I particularly like your creative joining of the dots, where Radios = Alpha Units...it makes perfectly good sense to me...any two 3D points in space can be connected by a single line and that line can be infinitely long...your theory is very sound...

...And of course...it was the shiptar cavalry to the rescue

Yep.
            Last edited by Phoenix; 04-30-2017, 10:54 PM.

Comment

• Odi Zvezdo
              • Apr 2016

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
              Sounds like you've got plenty of shit but very short on any detail...

I particularly like your creative joining of the dots, where Radios = Alpha Units...it makes perfectly good sense to me...any two 3D points in space can be connected by a single line and that line can be infinitely long...your theory is very sound...

...And of course...it was the shiptar cavalry to the rescue

Yep.
              Phoenix...They're called FREEDOM FIGHTERS!!!

Comment

• Phoenix
                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Odi Zvezdo View Post
                Phoenix...They're called FREEDOM FIGHTERS!!!
                Sorry 'bout that...

As the Facebook Generation says...My bad.

Comment

• Albo
                  • May 2014

Ammmmm.. have you watched it?
                  Guessing not!
                  Last edited by Albo; 05-01-2017, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X