• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DedoAleko
    • Jun 2009

Двојно убиство во Гостивар

Двојно убиство во Гостивар- ги застрелал полицаец по кавга за паркинг

Две момчиња се убиени попладнево во Гостивар. Неофицијално, убиецот бил полициски службеник кој во моментот не бил на должност.

Според првичните информации, убиството се случило околу 13 часот, а во нив пукал полицаец кој не бил на должност. Неофицијално, расправијата била за паркинг простор. Полицаецот најпрвин пукал во воздух, по што групата го нападнала.

Според информации од гостиварската болница момчињата биле примени со прострелни рани, но за жал не преживеале. /И.Ц.

izvor: http://kanal5.com.mk/default.aspx?mI...&eventId=87767

If the cop is Macedonian I suggest you fasten your seatbelts, it's going to be a very bumpy ride!
  • United MKD
    • Jul 2011

Според плусинфо.мк полицаецот е Јаким Трифуновски (39) а убиени се гостиварците Бесник Шехапи (26) и Имран Мехмеди (30).

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

This seems like a normal reaction for a car parking space.
      In neanderthal times.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

parking anywhere in the cities in macedonia is woefull as you park kilometers away from your destination.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

The incident ocurred in Gostuvar at 13:00pm and resulted in two fatalities. The man who shot the two was border policeman who at the day of the incident was off duty.

The policeman J.T. (39) arrived at his residence with a young daughter whom he had just picked up from school. He was confronted by four young men (between the ages of 25-35) who told him he needed to chose another parking spot, even though J.T. parked in front of his residence.

J.T. refused to remove his car. Unhappy with the answer, the four individuals believed to be ethnic Albanians attacked the policeman in front of his daughter.

Unable to fight off all four, the policeman pulled out his gun and fired two shots in the air yelling out he was a policeman. This warning did not deter the attackers who continued the assault. Two other shots were fired, which injured two of the attackers who shortly after the incident died at the local hospital.

The policeman, J.T. turned himself in at the local police station who has secured the area and works on resolving the incident.
          Give him a medal I say.
          And I would still give him a medal if the attackers were Macedonians instead of ethnic Albanians.
          Risto the Great

Comment

• Volk
            • Sep 2008

This incident further illustrates the manner in which Macedonians are being treated in their own country.

Being attacked because not giving up his car space, albanians expect Macedonians to give up their car spaces because WE are the second class citizens, and if we dont we are attacked!
            Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
              Being attacked because not giving up his car space,
              In front of his own house no less.
              Risto the Great

Comment

• makedonche
                • Oct 2008

I've just worked out a method of relieving parking problems and overalbanianisation at the same time...........now all I need is a few thousand off duty Macedonian policemen.
                On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Niko777
                  • Oct 2010

Being attacked because not giving up his car space, albanians expect Macedonians to give up their car spaces because WE are the second class citizens, and if we dont we are attacked!
                  Well we did give up our land and municipalities to the Albanians.... but nobody messes with our parking spots.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                    Well we did give up our land and municipalities to the Albanians.... but nobody messes with our parking spots.
                    There is some sad truth to that and yet another example of Macedonian short-sightedness.
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                      • Jan 2009

Another incident in Skopje's Airport

Tough day: Macedonian Cops attacked

Macedonian policemen went through a very tough day today.

The first incident ocurred at Skopje's Alexander the Great airport when an international student out of Turkey attacked several policemen, injuring two of them.

Ener Onur (24) had behaved strangely while at the Airport, going from place to place and asking about the "security" at the Airport.

Finally he went to one of the Airport's coffee shops where he started to bother the guests. The coffee shop employees called the police who showed up quickly. Upon asking Onur for an ID, he physically attacked the policemen.

Once he was brought down, Onur was transported to the Gazi Baba police station where he was interrogated and charged for his attack on the policemen.

The second more serious incident, ocurred in Gostuvar at 13:00pm and resulted in two fatalities. The man who shot the two was border policeman who at the day of the incident was off duty.

The policeman J.T. (39) arrived at his residence with a young daughter whom he had just picked up from school. He was confronted by four young men (between the ages of 25-35) who told him he needed to chose another parking spot, even though J.T. parked in front of his residence.

J.T. refused to remove his car. Unhappy with the answer, the four individuals believed to be ethnic Albanians attacked the policeman in front of his daughter.

Unable to fight off all four, the policeman pulled out his gun and fired two shots in the air yelling out he was a policeman. This warning did not deter the attackers who continued the assault. Two other shots were fired, which injured two of the attackers who shortly after the incident died at the local hospital.

The policeman, J.T. turned himself in at the local police station who has secured the area and works on resolving the incident.
                      The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

Who cares about the albanians i'm with the policeman he was right in what he did.They could have killed him instead.
                        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Brian
                          Banned
                          • Oct 2011

If things happened as the article says then the policeman behaved correctly in defending his life.

What is totally amazing is the utter sense of entitlement by the Albanians -
                          Firstly he had already parked his car. You can't just walk upto someone and tell them to give up there parking spot because you just feel like it.

2. It is one thing to be obnoxious and threatening to people but another level to escalate the matter to 4 men against 1 in an attack where one would feel in genuine danger for their lives.

3. It is amazing the level of disrespect/contempt they have for a Macedonian police officer after he identified himself ie showing their total contempt for the law and government of Macedonia.

4. The contempt for the law/government and Macedonia is magnified multiple times when you consider that they still continued attacking an officer of the law after he had fired warning shots in the air - it basically shows how their extreme contempt blinded them to reality and self deluded them to think that Macedonian law officers are such pussy wimps that they would not dare actually fire on such supreme beings as themselves no matter what. If this report is truly accurate then this is a most disturbing incident because it goes to the mind set of the 4 individuals which very much smacks of slave days where you just did as you were told by the masters or literally your life was in jeopardy then and there. It is either they were mentally deficient or so hyped up with their own sense of self importance. If they are like that then how many others are of a similar mindset?

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                            • Jan 2010

Tough day: Macedonian Cops attacked

EDIT: Sorry TLWR, just saw your post as well.

Some people are just a complete waste of space. I'll post a few comments later on.

I can't find any other articles on this...one would think there would be more if the incident resulted in two deaths.
                            Last edited by EgejskaMakedonia; 02-29-2012, 07:23 AM.

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

Brian i fully agree with that the albanians are living in their own world.
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                              X