X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Akzion
    Banned
    • Nov 2010

That's too scatological for me. What do you mean?
    I'm just saying that things are exactly the opposite than what George S. suggested. I can't say who's right and who's wrong. Obviously Cypriots should decide, Greeks should support ANY decision.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
      • Jan 2009

That's too scatological for me. What do you mean?
      I mean what you imply here:

Actually the Annan Plan Referendum showed that (mainland) Greek politicians were less hardliners than Greek Cypriots.
      I am saying that it's nothing more than the same crap in 2 different states (Athenass and Kıbrıs).
      Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Onur
        • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Akzion View Post
        Wrong! Actually the Annan Plan Referendum showed that (mainland) Greek politicians were less hardliners than Greek Cypriots. George Papandreou and Democratic Left Wing clearly asked Cypriots to vote YES. Then Prime Minister Kostas Karamanlis only implied YES would be better. Communists and Orthodox Rally supported NO for different reasons.
        (Yet, Cypriots thought different).
        Who cares about who voted for what? Greek Cypriots denied the last chance for united Cyprus with more than 75% NO vote.

Also it was the EU who sabotaged UN peace plan by telling Greek Cypriots that they can be EU member even if they deny UN plan and Turkey will never be a member unless we recognize rogue state of Greek Cyprus.

So, neither the opinion of your puppet politicians in Greece nor the ex-terrorist rulers of Greek Cyprus`s word matters. They all are puppets of EU big guns anyway.

Comment

• Akzion
          Banned
          • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
          My theory is that groups like Golden Shower are tools of the 'greek' secret services and are used to deny the minorities of greece fostering a sense of non-greek nationalism.
          I think N17 served a particular agenda, it was always an amazing coincidence how it met its demise on the eve of the 2004 Olympic Games after decades of total immunity from apprehension of any of its members...obviously the Government of the day saw more benefit in holding the games than a political need for N17.
          Both of your estimations are wrong.
          Extremists (of any kind) are… volunteers. Since they are some sort of… enthusiasts, it is arguable if their actions do finally serve their causes. But, that’s just how difficult politics are.
          From 1975 to 2002 we had heard all kind of crazy conspiracy theories about N17. That was partly tolerable, since… OK… nobody knew who they were. Now, that the mystery was solved why do we have to read this bullshit? Do you know something, we don’t? E.g. wasn’t the accident that disbanded this organization… accidental?
          Note: The Olympic Games were in 2004. No revolutionary organization threatened the Olympic Games.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
            • Jan 2009

If the Colonels were around they would love this type of stuff with an indoctrinated (innocent) little animal that will one day be expected to grow into a full grown racist monster. Then again one must ask if the Colonels ever did "leave" seeing as your society hasn't changed much.
            Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Akzion
              Banned
              • Nov 2010

TrueMacedonian
              I got it. So, regardless if you vote YES or NO, it doesn’t matter since you’re Greek, thus crap. Would you be interested to adopt and apply an Annan Plan in your country? I do find some similarities (two solid ethnic communities of about 80-20%)?
              Here’s an example from Annan Plan (and it’s not even the worst part). Revolving presidency lasts 5 years (=60 months). Greek and Turkish Cypriots vote separately for their leader. The Greek one is president for the first and last 20 months (i.e. 2/3 of the term) while the Turkish is vice-President. The Turkish is President in the middle 20 months (1/3 of the term) and the Greek one is Vice-President.
              How‘d you like this nice system in your country?

Onur
              “ex-terrorist”? Are you pro-British now, or what? Should I remind you here, how the Annan Plan, managed, among others, to ensure and even strengthen the status of British presence?

Comment

• Onur
                • Apr 2010

TrueMacedonian
                I got it. So, regardless if you vote YES or NO, it doesn’t matter since you’re Greek, thus crap. Would you be interested to adopt and apply an Annan Plan in your country? I do find some similarities (two solid ethnic communities of about 80-20%)?
                Here’s an example from Annan Plan (and it’s not even the worst part). Revolving presidency lasts 5 years (=60 months). Greek and Turkish Cypriots vote separately for their leader. The Greek one is president for the first and last 20 months (i.e. 2/3 of the term) while the Turkish is vice-President. The Turkish is President in the middle 20 months (1/3 of the term) and the Greek one is Vice-President.
                How‘d you like this nice system in your country?
                Do not compare apples with oranges. There is zero relation between ROM and Cyprus. Different history, different occasions and different consequences. Maybe the situation with Aegean Macedonia and Cyprus can be similar since Greece attempted to annex and then Hellenize it by doing oppression upon people. The only difference is you succeeded in Aegean Macedonia but not in Cyprus. You did massacre Turkish Cypriots and your fascist colonel army attempted to annex it too but you failed in there unlike Aegean Macedonia.

“ex-terrorist”? Are you pro-British now, or what? Should I remind you here, how the Annan Plan, managed, among others, to ensure and even strengthen the status of British presence?
                Being pro-British is the last thing i can become but this doesn't prevent me to appreciate a British person if he tells the truth about the island. Also it`s me who calls Greek Cypriot politicians as ex-terrorists. British politicians doesn't have the guts to declare this fact yet since they have other interests for the island.

The thing that you should understand is there was only two option for the Cyprus. Annan plan or two separate state. You refused Annan plan, so it will be 2 separate state now. Cyprus wasn't and will never be Greek only island. Cyprus will never be like Crete so you can Hellenize it by doing genocide upon the inhabitants whom you consider as non-Greek. The moment Greeks comprehend this fact, only then there will be peace in there.
                Last edited by Onur; 12-05-2010, 09:01 AM.

Comment

• Akzion
                  Banned
                  • Nov 2010

Onur,
                  You don’t scare me. That’s like stealing somebody’s house, keeping it for 30 years and now asking more money (than what he offers) to give it back. Meanwhile the house is half-destroyed, because you managed very little with what you stole, while the other guy has prospered and already has a new house. What does he have to lose?
                  As for Republic of Macedonia, take a look at the threads about Albanisation. Cyprus is very relevant. It’s about how two ethnic communities co-exist and share power in a common state.

Comment

• Onur
                    • Apr 2010

Onur,
                    You don’t scare me. That’s like stealing somebody’s house, keeping it for 30 years and now asking more money (than what he offers) to give it back. Meanwhile the house is half-destroyed, because you managed very little with what you stole, while the other guy has prospered and already has a new house. What does he have to lose?

Stealing somebodies house? Since when Cyprus was Greek, just tell me? 4000 years ago? lol?

Cyprus was belonged to the eastern Romans and then Latins first. Then it was Turkish land for 400 years and then British occupied it at WW-1 then left it to the equal governance of Greeks and Turks in 1960. Then you tried to stole it in 1974 with ENOSIS and Turkey prevented this. Since then we have a rogue state of Cyprus ruled by ex-terrorists who still thinks that they rule in whole island, including northern side.

Comment

• Serdarot
                      • Feb 2010

i have some questions:

did EU reacted somehow? (some EU institution)
                      is there some official reaction of ANY European Country?
                      is that idiot still on his possition?

me and my wife are still without comment... i can not believe such idiots still exist
                      Bratot:
                      Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

Working...
                      X