• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Вардарец
    • Sep 2008

OMD, Koloski & Milososki - money laundering and fail patriotism

Read more here and check the documents ->

For the glory of the Hellenes! Abandon orthodoxy and join your true religion! http://www.hellenicreligion.gr/... Zeus awaits you!
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Seems within the realms of possibility.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Volk
      • Sep 2008

According to Zoran Bozinovski (the journalist who wrote the article) Tose Proeski's accident did not happen, he is alive and being kept in a secret Catholic Church.. reality or sensationalism?
      Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

am i surprised no.Meto has always evaded coming & explaining on the mto.O he has gone in cohoots with them so much for his crediblity/What crediblity?On the last bit tose is definitely dead.Concpiracy theories.?
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
          According to Zoran Bozinovski (the journalist who wrote the article) Tose Proeski's accident did not happen, he is alive and being kept in a secret Catholic Church.. reality or sensationalism?
          I would say sensationalism.
          But what would you say about this particular situation?
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Вардарец
            • Sep 2008

Can't say anything, i've stumbled upon Zoran Bozinovski since January this year, and have been following him closely ever since.

I can confirm that some of the stories published on Burevesnik are absolute truth, if you haven't heard about them:

1) After the local elections, the son of parliament speaker - Veljanovski was caught shooting with semi automatic gun in the vicinity of Gjorce Petrov in Skopje.

2) The same guy was caught with cocaine and ecstasy tablets on the greek border for 1st of May. There was a huge diplomatic rescue mission organized for his rescue. Seems someone from here informed the greek authorities that Filip (Trajko's son) will be enjoying himself in Greece.

You can only guess what kind of damage they did to RoM for arranging the rescue.
            For the glory of the Hellenes! Abandon orthodoxy and join your true religion! http://www.hellenicreligion.gr/... Zeus awaits you!

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

This is bullshit how stupid you have to be?"""According to Zoran Bozinovski (the journalist who wrote the article) Tose Proeski's accident did not happen, he is alive and being kept in a secret Catholic Church.. reality or sensationalism?"""I call it stupidity.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
              X