X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
    Tom, I don't agree with this statement at all. Kosovo pose a very potent threat so long as they continue to harbour and protect terrorists. It's also made the theory of 'Greater Albania' somewhat achievable, and they aren't going to stop at Kosovo.
    EM, I agree that Kosovo poses a very real threat to Macedonia, and some of its other neighbours, but I do not agree that it is an existential threat.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by DirtyCodingHabitz View Post
      Vangelovski is probably a big supporter of the greek macedonian negotiations. Vangelovski would also support if the Macedonian government agreed for the country to become 2 states, 1 for the albanians and 1 for the rest.
      DCH, I have a feeling you will end up crying like the rest of the sooks on this forum.
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
        • Sep 2010

You should start quoting and answering people in 1 post.

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
        DCH, I have a feeling you will end up crying like the rest of the sooks on this forum.
        I doubt that.

Let's say that we are in 1912 and greeks start occupying Macedonia and replacing the Macedonian population with greeks. Would you accept any agreements that will split the country into 2 states? would you just let them kill Macedonians and treat them like animals? and would you support all of this just because greek history books say that Macedonia was once greek and now they have the right to occupy and resettle it?

Please answer the questions in 1 post

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

You should start quoting and answering people in 1 post.

I doubt that.

Let's say that we are in 1912 and greeks start occupying Macedonia and replacing the Macedonian population with greeks. Would you accept any agreements that will split the country into 2 states? would you just let them kill Macedonians and treat them like animals? and would you support all of this just because greek history books say that Macedonia was once greek and now they have the right to occupy and resettle it?

Please answer the questions in 1 post
          DCH, your amateurish and shallow attempt to compare the Macedonian-Greek situation with the Israeli-Palestinian situation would be gut-wrenchingly laughable if it were not so pathetic. What is even more pathetic is your complete lack of understanding with regards to the Israei-Palestinian conflict and yet you are presumptuous enough not only to comment, but compare it to a completely irrelevant issue.

What on earth does your rambling have to the with the Israeli-Palestinian issue and my comments in particular?

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
            • Jan 2010

EM, I agree that Kosovo poses a very real threat to Macedonia, and some of its other neighbours, but I do not agree that it is an existential threat.
            That's true, but the same was probably thought when Kosovo was a region of Serbia. Their very existence, backed by Albanians from Albania and those within Macedonia can pose a very realistic threat. Add America's support and who knows what could happen.

In terms of wiping Macedonia off the map, probably not. But to annex western Macedonia to their 'Greater Albanian' dream could raise a lot of question marks in terms of Macedonia's future, and their capacity to continue existing as a nation.

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
              • Sep 2010

What on earth does your rambling have to the with the Israeli-Palestinian issue and my comments in particular?
              You support occupation of a nation, ethnic cleansing, and population replacement. But it would be good if you could answer my questions.

greeks view us as a threat
              greeks occupied Macedonian territory
              greeks give us little to none human rights
              greeks still treat us like shit and non-existent people
              greeks still make violent attacks on us

jews view the Palestinians as a threat
              jews occupied and still continue to occupy Palestinians territory
              jews give them little to none human rights
              jews still treat the Palestinians like animals and often say "Palestinians don't exist"
              jews bombed and still attack Palestinian civilians

How can I not compare? they are in the same situation as we are and probably worse.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

You support occupation of a nation, ethnic cleansing, and population replacement. But it would be good if you could answer my questions.

greeks view us as a threat
                greeks occupied Macedonian territory
                greeks give us little to none human rights
                greeks still treat us like shit and non-existent people
                greeks still make violent attacks on us

jews view the Palestinians as a threat
                jews occupied and still continue to occupy Palestinians territory
                jews give them little to none human rights
                jews still treat the Palestinians like animals and often say "Palestinians don't exist"
                jews bombed and still attack Palestinian civilians

How can I not compare? they are in the same situation as we are and probably worse.
                DCH, I'm not even going to waste my time with your shallow and irrelevant comparisons of the Macedonian-Greek conflict and the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. They are just plain stupid and its time you realise that rather than attempting to transpose a complex conflict situation from another part of the world into the Macedonian situation.

You're idiotic presupposition that the Israeli's do not have a legitimate claim to Israel and that somehow the territory is Palestinian by default has no place outside of a Madrasas. Based on your comments, I think that I can safely assume that you actually believe that the Jew's arrived in Israel for the first time in the 20th century, that it was some sort of 'plot' to undermine the Muslim world and that the Palestinians have been there forever. If this is the case, you need serious medical attention, on par with Toby.

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                  • Sep 2010

I think that I can safely assume that you actually believe that the Jew's arrived in Israel for the first time in the 20th century
                  No. But they also don't have the right ethnic cleans and kick out the Palestinians. Imagine if we get Pirin and Egej back, what would you do? kill and kick everyone out that's not Macedonian?

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

No. But they also don't have the right ethnic cleans and kick out the Palestinians. Imagine if we get Pirin and Egej back, what would you do? kill and kick everyone out that's not Macedonian?
                    DCH, where, other than in your incoherent mind, did anyone say they have the right to ethnically cleanse Palestinians?

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                      • Sep 2010

DCH, where, other than in your incoherent mind, did anyone say they have the right to ethnically cleanse Palestinians?
                      Apparently no one is prosecuting them for their crimes against humanity. And they are the only nation on the planet(besides USA and NATO members) to get away with this type of right to kill who ever they like.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

Apparently no one is prosecuting them for their crimes against humanity. And they are the only nation on the planet(besides USA and NATO members) to get away with this type of right to kill who ever they like.
                        Just because noone is prosecuting individuals guilty of war crimes, that does not automatically translate into these individuals having some sort of 'right' to commit crimes against humanity. Further, you may want to take a look at the war crimes and other gross human rights violations that individuals from the Palestinian side are responsible for - I don't see anyone prosecuting them either (and no, that does not automatically translate into some sort of 'right' to commit human rights violations either).

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

That's true, but the same was probably thought when Kosovo was a region of Serbia. Their very existence, backed by Albanians from Albania and those within Macedonia can pose a very realistic threat. Add America's support and who knows what could happen.
                          Kosovo does pose a big threat to Macedonia, Serbia and Montenegro (though they probably won't get theirs for a while yet).

In terms of wiping Macedonia off the map, probably not. But to annex western Macedonia to their 'Greater Albanian' dream could raise a lot of question marks in terms of Macedonia's future, and their capacity to continue existing as a nation.
                          I don't think that Kosovo poses a territorial threat to Macedonia in that, contrary to popular belief, Kosovo Albanians and Macedonian Albanians do have diverging interests. The Albanians in Macedonia, ironically, do pose an existential threat, but not in the classical sense. They don't really seek to destroy the existing state, but rather to convert it from a Macedonian one (which they have succeeded) into an Albanian one (which they are clearly working on, albeit in a highly disorganised manner). They pose this existential threat only because we allow them to.

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                            • Sep 2010

you may want to take a look at the war crimes and other gross human rights violations that individuals from the Palestinian side are responsible for
                            If they kill just because the person or people were jewish, then they should be prosecuted. But far as I know they are fighting for their future.

Our revolutionaries were terrorists to the enemies because they were fighting for our future. Same goes for Palestinian freedom fighters.

But one that kills to dominate another should be prosecuted. Unfortunately no one seems to be even raising the issue to prosecute the jewish leaders that are involved in the war crimes.

Comment

• Bill77
                              • Oct 2009

But far as I know they are fighting for their future.
                              Same can be said for the Jews in Israel.

Our revolutionaries were terrorists to the enemies because they were fighting for our future. Same goes for Palestinian freedom fighters.
                              A poor comparison.

A) Our revolutionaries never strapped bombs to them selves and walked into buses or Markets and annihilated innocent women or children.

B) Our revolutionaries never caused violent acts which were intended to create fear (terror), and deliberately target or disregard the safety of non-combatants (civilians).

When one fights armies, (especially invading ones) it can't be called a terrorist group.
                              Last edited by Bill77; 02-19-2012, 10:25 AM.
                              http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

the palestinians have allways been classed as terrorists & not as freedom fighters as they claim.I think the palestinians have gone beyond terrorism if we could say beyond & have used civilians armed with bombs on their person & killed indiscriminitely.THeir so called revolutinaris have caused not only acts of terror but violent acts unspeakable on the civilians.Examples are revenge attacks using civilians as shields & using prisoners as bargaining chips to get their way.They are not fighting for their future look at how many years this has continued.Tit for tat skirmishes,it is never ending.Death is a fact of life with so many people killed over the years one wonders will a peacefull solution ever be found.Or can they be made to sgn an agreement at the stroke of a pen.I don't think whils't you got armed resistance wil their be peace as neither side really wants it badly enough to put their diffrences aside.
                                Last edited by George S.; 02-19-2012, 10:52 AM. Reason: ed
                                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X