Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bill77
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by makalek View Post
      People in Macedonia have the belief that NATO and EU membership will lead to a brighter future with more job prospects for younger people who are just finishing college.
      People in Macedonia (mainly the youth) don't know reality. All they know is kafana and muzika. Have they traveled to another country to see what the west is really like? I know the ones that come to Australia can't wait to leave not long after arrival and never come back. Why? because its not how they dreamed it to be while they were sipping their coffee at that kafana back home. They realize its bullshit and money does not grow on trees as they once thought. They realize you must work almost every day to survive all thanks to inflation rates (which the Republic will suffer once they enter EU). They realize people are always working and hardly any time for play. They realize its a life style they are not used to and hate.

The problem is they want to take but not give (time, effort, etc). Just like the lazy Modern Greeks over the border. I will tell you a quick story about a Macedonian girl from Bitola i tried helping recently that typifies many of the young in Macedonia.

She complains "neba pari nema rabota........"
      by coincidence i found a Position available sign at a takeaway shop and put in a good word for this girl which then the shop keeper sounded very interested. Straight from there we went back to the girls house to tell her the good news. Surprise surprise, the girls reaction was "aha jas da se macham i da stom prostum da ranam drugi lujge neeeeeee bre"

Mabe they are to spoiled from hand outs from vujce od amerika or which ever part of the diaspora this vujche comes from.
      Last edited by Bill77; 03-28-2011, 05:38 AM.
      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

Its time we respect ourselves and get through the fear mongering imposed by certain media outlets. This is great to see the Sonce od Kutlesh being put on the Diplomas, i think this Government initiated this idea since it was them that built the Goce Delchev University in Stip and if they wanted to create a problem they would have barred these diplomas right away but they didnt all that was said was they were not informed about it, until i see an official reply on that i wont believe anything else. If they are against any of this i will be very disappointed, its another scare mongering campaign by A1 and they are known to take words out of context.
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Niko777
          • Oct 2010

It's like using the sun symbol in Macedonia is illegal these days, but don't worry, you can use the Albanian symbol all you want!

Comment

• Mactruth
            • Dec 2010

I am still stunned about this news: By slamming universities the government is telling locations of knowledge and truth they are wrong. The government is promoting Greece's view that the symbols are in fact Greece, instead of stating the symbol has been found on Macedonian territory and other non-Greek territory the government back stabs it's own people. They are pawns to the Greek government, thinking they must negate Macedonions in order to look good to the EU instead of being proud of their identity and explaining why the Greeks are wrong
            Last edited by Mactruth; 03-28-2011, 11:42 AM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Why are you stunned Mactruth? I suspect 10% of the Diaspora is equally mentally deranged re the identity and 90% of Macedonians are similarly afflicted. Every vote in Macedonia tells us they refuse to change their name, yet the Government is changing their name and the people are still apparently desperate for EU and NATO membership. The Macedonian people still can't reconcile the contradictions they are willing to accept it would seem.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Pelister
                • Sep 2008

The 'idea' that membership to the E.U or NATO will create more jobs or greater prosperity at the most basic unit of the family, is a complete myth. Its a piece of propaganda, cleverly utilized by our enemies. Our enemies like to propogate this kind of 'myth' as a case to continue 'negotiating' and to push for a name change. It is proof that we have political whores who have put us in peril, and for what - a handout. Is that what this sham is about - money? We have our identity on the chopping block, because the E.U has promised us money if we change our name?
                Last edited by Pelister; 03-28-2011, 10:04 PM.

Comment

• MacoLionHeartSun
                  • Jun 2010

What’s next Gruevski's & co telling all Macedonians around the world (What a Moron) need to change the symbols! (I always thought the new symbol was influenced by the Albanians? Because when I first seen it was as a tattoo on a Macedonian who came from Albania to Australia I said “what’s that tattoo?” his reply the “Macedonian Flag” ok WTF… what happened to Sun??

I was always told by my family the Macedonian Flag was the Kutlesh Sun!!!!,

Gruevski & Co seem to have a hidden agenda (Screw Macedonia & the Macedonian people????) Macedonia can’t seem to rid itself off these types of morons, hope I’m proven wrong.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

It appears the Ministry for Foreign Affairs has decided that the sonce on the diploma's breaks the provisions of the Interim Accord and has demanded that they be removed:

http://a1.com.mk/vesti/default.aspx?VestID=136090

TREASON TREASON TREASON.
                    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• makedonche
                      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                      It appears the Ministry for Foreign Affairs has decided that the sonce on the diploma's breaks the provisions of the Interim Accord and has demanded that they be removed:

http://a1.com.mk/vesti/default.aspx?VestID=136090

TREASON TREASON TREASON.
                      Vangelovski
                      They can't help themselves can they? Wouldn't a low key response such as "The Ministry for Foreign Affairs does not get involved in Educational matters of an internal nature", been far less controversial and far less damaging? .....Oh ...no they had to go and advertise the breach of the Interim Accord....WTF are they thinking?
                      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Pelister
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                        Why are you stunned Mactruth? I suspect 10% of the Diaspora is equally mentally deranged re the identity and 90% of Macedonians are similarly afflicted. Every vote in Macedonia tells us they refuse to change their name, yet the Government is changing their name and the people are still apparently desperate for EU and NATO membership. The Macedonian people still can't reconcile the contradictions they are willing to accept it would seem.
                        Gruevski has gone behind the backs of all Macedonians. Who does he think he is? By whose authority? How is it possible that Gruevski can be trying to change our name, even while the Macedonian people are against it? By whose authority can this individual tinker with our identity behind closed doors, across a shiny table, with people that want us exterminated? Certainly not the Macedonian people. So what is that meddling fker up to? I mean as though we don't have enough people lying to the world about who we are, we have a Macedonian politician undermining our historical rights, and historical identity and our political identity, while refusing to denounce and decry the lies of the Greek position. Someone has to ask Gruevski, in Macedonian, 'Do you believe that 100 years ago Greeks were Macedonians too?'

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Has this story been confirmed by any other media outlet aside from A1, or by an official statement by the university itself?
                          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                            Has this story been confirmed by any other media outlet aside from A1, or by an official statement by the university itself?
                            I think that's as 'official' as it gets in Macedonia.
                            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

Vangelovski, A1 is the only one that is blowing up this story nobody else and its as clear as day that they are doing it to create tensions.

Even if the Government wanted to, they cant directly interfere with the Universities as they have Autonomy and nobody from the outside can interfere there. If they were to take action it wouldnt be via MNR because they have no jurisdiction whats so ever in the Education sector. It would be the Ministry of Education and Science that would have to be involved and thats Nikola Todorov not Antonio Milososki. If you recall the SDSM komunjars lead by Vrckovski,Buckovski and Pavlovska Daneva who are all professors at the Law University (Praven Fakultet) lead an uproar because Nikola Todorov changed the way they run their classes, they even had protests. Todorov made it so Professors now have to be at Uni all day and hold their lectures,sessions etc and not leave it to their assistants (Either their sons,daughters or somebody very close to them) to do all their work for them while they go out and eat in a Kafana for most of the day.
                              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• indigen
                                • May 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                                Have you checked? How is it that you were so quick to believe the story about Stojanche Angelov and the said friendships with Georgievski and Boshkovski, which to my knowledge was not to be found elsewhere, but anything relating to the Gruevski regime is always questionable and often dismissed as "unreliable"?

Comment

Working...
                                X