X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fyrOM
    Banned
    • Feb 2010

TAV starts construction aktivnosti Macedonian airports for the month and a half

Skopje, April 8 (Reuters) - Turkish TAV Rakovodostvoto, Macedonian aerodormi concessionaire, announced the start of major construction activities for construction and modernization of most aerdoromite month and a half. Claim undertaken preparatory work on site and that negotiations with construction companies engagement in the realization of the promised investment of 200 million euros, which begins with personal finance, but it plans to close several commercial banks.

- We have an obligation to start from March 1, but there are activities that should be made in advance as some design and approvals that are not dependent on us, that many of them depend on the government and wait to receive. But at the same time starting with things and not just wait odbrenijata here podizveduvachite negotiate with who say they'll start working on month to month and a half, informed today at a meeting with journalists Murat Ornekol Chief Operating Officer of Turkish TAV, who took over management of aerdoromite 1 last month.

The main work for the construction, reconstruction and modernization of airports "Alexander the Great in Skopje and St. Apostle Paul in Ohrid which is committed by 20 year koncesiski agreement will manage the company TAV - TAV Construction. Negotiations are underway with several Macedonian construction companies as subcontractors angzhaman. The modernization of Skopje aerodorom, TAV wants to hire six construction companies and several of Ohrid, but have not yet been selected names.

Asked why the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development remains interested in funding their project in Macedonia aerdoromite Ornekol answer crucial that any load with investment for the construction of cargo airport in Stip, which later application of the concession agreement was delayed for 10 years.

- At that time there was a load of Stip aerdorom finnasiskiot in part, vsushnsot us make it a problematic position, but after the postponement of construction work for ten years, has not contacted the bank as this delay really changes the financial structure. If you may have asked for some cooperation, but in the meantime we were satisfied with the services they received from other banks, said Ornekol.

About two to three years, assess the operational director of TAV in Macedonia will have a change of state investment, that there will be more interested investors and banks to finance projects.

Ornekol informed that there is no final decision to introduce a direct bus line to connect the airport with Skopje Skopje. - Primarily to make a feasibility study to see if there is demand for it, that should have a sufficient number of passengers who are interested to travel because it will should include at least four buses, and it is an investment than a million euros. Our company is a pan ready to run, but currently the numbers are not satisfactory, said Ornekol.

He denies rumors that there will be changing the name of the airport "Alexander the Great" in Skopje. - Why would changing the name? We are not enemies of Macedonia and respect your feelings, said Ornekol.

Komentarajkji the extension of the contract with the supplier of kerosene Makpetrol, Ornekol noted that TAV is trying to attract other companies such as Lukoil OKTA and to provide greater competition and lower prices.

Existing reserves icing material in the prezemenjeto aerdoromite claims Ornekol, was a satisfactory quality, and because of possible risks is a contract with another company.

Comment

• Blagojce
      • Mar 2010

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Blagojce
        • Mar 2010

i think that's the airline we need back in our skies (above picture)

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

What picture?
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Blagojce
            • Mar 2010

sorry, i uploaded a photo through imageshack but it doesnt show up. once i sign in the photo comes up. ill try again now.

Comment

• Blagojce
              • Mar 2010

Comment

• Blagojce
                • Mar 2010

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Airports to be built by Macedonian companies

Wednesday, 14 April 2010

Macedonian companies will participate in the construction of the airport in Skopje and TAV will decide which companies will conduct construction work, Macedonian transport minister Mile Janakieski has announced. Macedonian companies will be responsible for the most part of the construction of the Macedonian airport.

This is important because Macedonian workers will build the airport, while Turkish experts will supervise the construction, Janakieski explains.

Moreover, Branko Azeski, chairman of the Economic Chamber, appealed to the Government for prolongation of the deadline for 5-percent VAT reduction, which will expire in December 2011. The reason for this is to stimulate investment and economic activities in Macedonia.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Pelister
                    • Sep 2008

I would like to see a stronger Turkish military presence in Macedonia.

If the U.S can create camp Bondsteel, a multi-billion dollar BASE in Kosovo, why can't the Macedonians invite the Turkish armed forces into Macedonia for a period of time? The only thing that stopped the Greeks from invading in 1991 was a Turkish warning to stay out of Macedonia.

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
                      • Sep 2008

its not necessary for turkey, because of the small distance
                      they would have occupied GREASE in 5minutes

our turkish friends only wait for this mistake from GREASE to make only one step in macedonian territory...and GREASE knows this
                      1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
                      2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Bill77
                        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Pelister View Post

If the U.S can create camp Bondsteel, a multi-billion dollar BASE in Kosovo, why can't the Macedonians invite the Turkish armed forces into Macedonia for a period of time? The only thing that stopped the Greeks from invading in 1991 was a Turkish warning to stay out of Macedonia.
                        I can't remember the exact period or incident. But i think it was around the time of the Ethnic albanian conflict. Where the west brokered some sort of peace treaty and international troops were to step in and keep the peace. The Macedonians created road blocks because they were not happy with foriegn troops untill the country was told it would be Turkish troops entering. The road block was opened and there were people on the streets chearing them as they were driving by. I am sure i seen something like this on television and i did not dream it. Mabe someone can confirm or add to this.

Why i bring this up, is to show that there is respect for the Turks and our relation is at all time high.
                        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Onur
                          • Apr 2010

Do you know how much EU and Greece scares of Turkish military presence at Balkans??? If Macedonia asks something like that to Turkey, i am sure EU threatens you to end membership negotiations because EU and Greece even tried to stop Turkey rescuing Bosnians from the genocide at 1993. You know Greece even supported Milosevic`s actions at that time.

When Milosevic and Serbians started to massacre Bosnians at 1992-1993, incoming news were the Dutch UN soldiers was doing nothing to prevent Serbians killing Bosnians and then Turkish military gone there immediately even with opposition of EU and Greece to that. We didn't listen to them because whole EU was doing nothing and watching them die. Our soldiers deported around ~250.000 of Bosnians to Turkey at that time and some of them was even our guests in our homes for some time because most of these people was the relatives of our former Bosnian immigrant citizens.

I remember their misery at that time because most of them came to Izmir. There was no place to settle 250.000 people who came here all of a sudden. All hotels was full with them, like 100 of them were staying at my high school`s gymnasium and students were collecting money between each other to buy them food. One family was staying at my friend`s house because his parents was Bosnia born immigrants. They were keep crying and hugging us. Half of them became Turkish citizen laters and stayed here.
                          Last edited by Onur; 04-21-2010, 04:08 PM.

Comment

• sf.
                            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Pelister View Post
                            I would not. This kind of thing, historically hasn't worked well for us. They can all keep the f... out. If the Turks are that threatening to the others, than they are threatening to us. Given your rhetoric in previous posts, I'm surprised you would even suggest this.
                            Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Comment

• Spartan
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by mail2onur View Post
                              Do you know how much EU and Greece scares of Turkish military presence at Balkans???
                              WOW!!!!!!
                              Quite the backflip from the debate we were having just afew weeks ago

Comment

Working...
                              X