• Mastika
    • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
    I have my pop corn out.
    nice. lol

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Good on the Greeks. I hope they protest their little hearts out. Then I hope they sit back and wonder what they are actually angry about. Then I hope the penny drops.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Now is the time to place advertisements in the Greek newspapers detailing the hundreds of millions of dollars spent on trying to convince the world about the supposed Greekness of Macedonia .... instead of keeping the money for pensions etc.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Holly Shit this is massive, tupajnci everywhere these are massive riots.

Vodenka, Whats the current Situation in Egejska Makedonija?
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

Three people dead in Bank Fire bombing.

With all seriousness, This is getting out of control. What we have (acording to reports) its the ordinary folk that are causing these latest protests. The Regulor anarchist seem to be taking a day off. The only thing keeping Greece from total disaster are obviously the Police. But if the peny drops, and these police realise that they are also affected by these austerity measures, i can't imagine the out come.
            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Stojacanec
              • Dec 2009

The Greeks are yet to hit financial rock bottom. There is more pain, greater discontent leading to more protests.

Make sure you stock up on those popcorns.

Comment

• julie
                • May 2009

What are they protesting...not being able to retire on full pay at age 50?
                get the violins out, am so terribly sad for them.....not
                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• fyrOM
                  Banned
                  • Feb 2010

Slovenia is forced to take loans to give assistance to Greece

Slovenia, a member of the eurozone by 2007, will be forced to take loans and make rebalance its budget to be involved in implementing the three-year plan to help Greece, published in Slovenian media.
                  According to the Slovenian Finance Minister Franz Krizhenikj, Slovenia will provide the necessary funds to help Greece, through the issuance of government bonds or by raising loans from international markets.
                  According to the European Plan for Aid to Greece, Slovenia to participate in 384 million in total assistance of 110 billion euros, with 144 million should be provided during the year.
                  Named after the credits said that Slovenia will take the help of Greece will be the interest rate one percent higher than the IMF, EU and Greece have pledged to the payment of borrowings.
                  Besides this, named after, Slovenia will have to rebalance its budget, which will be made and a separate law that will soon reach the Slovenian Parliament.
                  - Neither of the countries participating in the plan for assistance to Greece do not need him to come up with losses, named after stress, emphasizing that the measures for rescue of Greece is necessary in order to avoid a domino effect and spillover of the crisis in other states

And we are trying to get into the eu why. I am glad we are not in the eu now. I would hate to have Macedonia in a situation like Slovenia is now required to take out loans and pay a higher rate of interest than Greece to help Greece who has in recent history tortured and murdered Macedonians for simply existing or daring to speak Macedonian and who to this day has done everything it can to annihilate and extinguish the Macedonian identity via threats bullying state sponsored propaganda to the order of over 100 million euros an economic embargo making misery the livelihoods of Macedonians in Macedonia and also by veto. This is not some historical event we should not keep thinking about events of a distant past in which distant individuals did distant things. These events are still in living memory from 1945 onwards. It would be asking you to pay via higher taxes and reduced services to you and your family to pay for the debts and support the guy and his decedents who killed your grandfather . The people who less than 20 years ago placed economic hardships on you and your family via the embargo and who continued actions via the veto are curtailing your progress and putting internal pressures of a revolt in your own country to this very day. I cannot imagine having to take money out of my own pocket to give to a self declared enemy who to this day is trying to destry us. It would be the height of insanity. We can only say thank goodness Macedonia is not in the eu and smrt na dusmanite..

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Stojacanec View Post
                    The Greeks are yet to hit financial rock bottom. There is more pain, greater discontent leading to more protests.

Make sure you stock up on those popcorns.
                    Further reports sugested that some of the Austerity measures will include pay cuts totaling 2 months worth of pay. Tax rise. Pension age to be increased from the curent age of 55. And as we speak and while the inocent public are protesting. The corupt criminal Greek government, are discussing further measures.

New rumours going around Spain has asked for a hand out. Though the Spanish Gov have publicly denied these claims. They can deny all they like, they can't deny its inevetable.

Go on Greece. Keep blocking Macedonia's EU entry. You are doing us a huuuuuuuuuuge favour.

Mate forget the popcorn. I have coffee flowing via an IV through my veins. I don't want to miss a thing lol.

Comment

• fyrOM
                      Banned
                      • Feb 2010

A two-day strike by public services in Greece

ATHENS, May 5 (AP) - Public servants, including teachers from public schools and employees in hospitals, yesterday launched a 48-hour strike.
                      Due to the strikes, were canceled several domestic flights on Olympic Air and Ejdzhian Airlines, while all flights to and from the country will be canceled today, because air traffic controllers joined the general strike.
                      Greek protesters yesterday placed banners on the walls of the old Acropolis, the most famous monument in the country in protest against new government measures.
                      About 100 protesters from the Greek Communist Party to break the gates of the biggest tourist attraction in the early morning hours and spread transparentite the slogan of the Greek and English: "The people of Europe - the lift.
                      Police did not intervene as protesters, carrying red flags, lined up two huge transparent and are not trying to prevent tourists to visit the site.
                      New government measures like a bill yesterday, were submitted to Parliament should be passed by the end of the week and will result in further reductions in pensions and salaries of employees in the public sector and increasing taxes.

Who and how many will borrow from Greece

110 billion euros in credits provided assistance to Greece, the euro area will provide 80 billion euros in the next three years and the IMF will grant additional $ 30 billion.

- Germany - 22.4 billion euros, of which 8.4 billion in the first year;
                      - France - 16.8 billion euros, of which 6.3 billion the first year;
                      - Italy - 14.7 billion euros, of which 5.5 billion in the first year;
                      - Spain - 9.79 billion euros, of which 3.67 billion in the first year;
                      - Netherlands - 4.8 billion euros, of which $ 1.8 billion in the first year;
                      - Belgium - nearly three billion euros, one billion in the first year;
                      - Portugal - 2.06 billion euros, of which 775 million in the first year.

The euro also fell

BERLIN (AP) - The euro saw a reduction in value against the dollar after reports showed improvements in the U.S. economy.
                      The value of the euro in morning trading yesterday amounted to 1.3175 dollars, down from 1.3212 dollars a day earlier. The British pound dropped to 1.5232 dollars from 1.5258 dollars while the dollar rose to 94.88 Japanese yen from 94.59 yen in New York.
                      The euro has recently been under pressure because European governments seek a solution to avert a crisis. But the dollar rose further after reports yesterday that showed spending in the U.S. increased, and the fastest growing manufacturing over the last six years.

Papoulias urged penalties for perpetrators of the crisis

ATHENS, May 5 - Greek government launched operation "clean hands" to be brought to justice the perpetrators of the previous cabinet for improper spending state funds, so now the state is in crisis, said "Ta Nea".
                      Government considers should respond to the request of President Karolos Papoulias, who yesterday urged Prime Minister Papandreou and punish izmamnicite for executive financial crime.
                      To that end, the Greek government intends to set up inquiry commission holds the politicians who managed the economy of the country in recent years.

Comment

• Bill77
                        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by OziMak View Post
                        Slovenia is forced to take loans to give assistance to Greece

Slovenia, a member of the eurozone by 2007, will be forced to take loans and make rebalance its budget to be involved in implementing the three-year plan to help Greece, published in Slovenian media.
                        According to the Slovenian Finance Minister Franz Krizhenikj, Slovenia will provide the necessary funds to help Greece, through the issuance of government bonds or by raising loans from international markets.
                        According to the European Plan for Aid to Greece, Slovenia to participate in 384 million in total assistance of 110 billion euros, with 144 million should be provided during the year.
                        Named after the credits said that Slovenia will take the help of Greece will be the interest rate one percent higher than the IMF, EU and Greece have pledged to the payment of borrowings.
                        Besides this, named after, Slovenia will have to rebalance its budget, which will be made and a separate law that will soon reach the Slovenian Parliament.
                        - Neither of the countries participating in the plan for assistance to Greece do not need him to come up with losses, named after stress, emphasizing that the measures for rescue of Greece is necessary in order to avoid a domino effect and spillover of the crisis in other states

And we are trying to get into the eu why. I am glad we are not in the eu now. I would hate to have Macedonia in a situation like Slovenia is now required to take out loans and pay a higher rate of interest than Greece to help Greece who has in recent history tortured and murdered Macedonians for simply existing or daring to speak Macedonian and who to this day has done everything it can to annihilate and extinguish the Macedonian identity via threats bullying state sponsored propaganda to the order of over 100 million euros an economic embargo making misery the livelihoods of Macedonians in Macedonia and also by veto. This is not some historical event we should not keep thinking about events of a distant past in which distant individuals did distant things. These events are still in living memory from 1945 onwards. It would be asking you to pay via higher taxes and reduced services to you and your family to pay for the debts and support the guy and his decedents who killed your grandfather . The people who less than 20 years ago placed economic hardships on you and your family via the embargo and who continued actions via the veto are curtailing your progress and putting internal pressures of a revolt in your own country to this very day. I cannot imagine having to take money out of my own pocket to give to a self declared enemy who to this day is trying to destry us. It would be the height of insanity. We can only say thank goodness Macedonia is not in the eu and smrt na dusmanite..
                        wow........

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                          • Nov 2009

I am sick of Greece. They are stuffing up Europe with there massive debt.
                          People are protesting and getting killed, it is absolute chaos !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by daniel the great View Post
                            I am sick of Greece. They are stuffing up Europe with there massive debt.People are protesting and getting killed, it is absolute chaos !!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            No No daniel. don't get frustrated ........Its a good thing

Comment

• Onur
                              • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                              Three people dead in Bank Fire bombing.

With all seriousness, This is getting out of control.

I just watched from Turkish tv. Turkish news agency reporter said he was an eyewitness at the incident in bank. He said the protesters throw several petrol bombs inside bank while some people inside it and he said some of them stuck inside the bank under fire and probably burned alive.

He said the protesters also set fire to their live broadcast vehicle while he is on the driver seat, so he barely save his life by jumping out of the vehicle. Reporter said that he is at the hospital right now with severe burn on his arms and chest.

Last edited by Onur; 05-05-2010, 08:59 AM.

Comment

• Jankovska
                                • Sep 2008

One thing I give the Greeks is they know how to protest. Just imagine if the Macedonians could do all this?

Comment

Working...
                                X