• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Bad Sven
    • Jan 2009

Another Macedonian traitor: Konstantinos "Kottas" Christou

Konstantinos "Kottas" Christou was actually called Konstantin Hristov Sarovski but it appears he decided to become “greek” halfway during the Macedonian conflict.

The funny thing about this traitor was his last words when dying. They where:
    "Zhivja Gritsja. Slovoda ili smrt!"

Now tell me – could his “greek” buddies and “greek” priest understand him lol! So much for the “greekness” of Macedonia hey.

Does any one else have any more information on this sad sack of sh_t?

I can only find this:
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

That "Zhivja Gritsia" thing is a joke, where did Vlakapolou get his source I wonder?

There is much more to the story of Kote than the wiki article and his religious (or opportunistic) affiliations.

For example, Pavlos Melas clearly states that Kote and his people speak Macedonian, and it is clearly distinguished from Greek.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• makgerman
      • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post

Konstantinos "Kottas" Christou was actually called Konstantin Hristov Sarovski but it appears he decided to become “greek” halfway during the Macedonian conflict.

The funny thing about this traitor was his last words when dying. They where:
      "Zhivja Gritsja. Slovoda ili smrt!"

Now tell me – could his “greek” buddies and “greek” priest understand him lol! So much for the “greekness” of Macedonia hey.

Does any one else have any more information on this sad sack of sh_t?

I can only find this:
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konstantinos_Christou
      He wouldn't be related to Ang Christou the Ex AFL Carlton player by any chance?

Comment

• makedonche
        • Oct 2008

BBS,
        I may have more details on this traitor, I want to confirm my info first but I will post the facts in a few hours!
        BBS,
        I can confirm that this "gnasen eden" was responsible for the deaths of both of my great grandfathers. Co-incidentally my great grandfather from my mums side and my great grandfather from my dads side. Itso Nikoff and Peno Gosheff were both killed at the vodenitsa at Lerin by him. When confronted about these deaths he calimed the Turks had done the killing, the Turks were asked if that was the case and replied "no it was Kotta, we keep written records and we definitely did not kill them" the Macedonians then asked him how he wanted to die, given he had been caught out, and hung him up by his hands to die slowly and be an example to other traitors. He was caught and killed near Bitola. Amazingly the Greeks made a hero out of him and erected a statue in his honour in Lerin.
        Last edited by makedonche; 12-18-2009, 01:15 AM. Reason: updated information
        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• VMRO
          • Sep 2008

Lazo Papatrajkov was killed because of Kapetan Kottas (Kote Hristov), once they were great friend's then money blackened Kote's heart.

"in the spring of 1903 Lazar Pop Trajkov is heavily wounded in a battle at the Mariovo village of Chanishta on the peak of Margara. When Lazar Pop Trajkov returned wounded in Kostursko, his former friend, but now greek spy Kote Hristov from Rulja cut off his head for 50 Napoleoni".

Kottas was once a staunch fighter for VMRO and then crossed over to fight for the Greeks as a paid fighter as he was not happy due to the fact he was not made a vojvoda of a cheta, It also tells how the bishop Karavangelis betrayed Kote and had him killed, Kote was in negotations with VMRO to become recieve a cheta so he can command to return to the ranks of VMRO right before he died, maybe that had something to do with his betrayal by Karavangelis.

Kote Hristov was not killed or tortured by the VMRO, he was betrayed to the Turks by his master Karavangelis, there are many poor Macedonians who by the neighbouring propaganda's were recruited as paid mecernaries to fight their own people, nothing has changed in the last hundred years, money is still the key ingrident that blackens the hearts of Macedonians to this very day.

Further reading on Macedonian traitors who fought for the Serbs as paid rebels are Vojvoda Babunski, Vojvoda Dovezenski, Micko Pavleski (Micko Krstic) and many more, Sugarev was their main opponent.
          Last edited by VMRO; 12-18-2009, 02:29 AM.
          Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• VMRO
            • Sep 2008

www.bmpo.blogspot.com has a post about the Macedonians who fought for the Serbs.
            Last edited by VMRO; 12-18-2009, 11:11 PM.
            Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by makgerman View Post
              Wow good observation, i missed that.

Both have the surname, and both are turn coats eg "slav speaking greeks"

Most probably a distant grkman relation.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                BBS,
                I may have more details on this traitor, I want to confirm my info first but I will post the facts in a few hours!
                BBS,
                I can confirm that this "gnasen eden" was responsible for the deaths of both of my great grandfathers. Co-incidentally my great grandfather from my mums side and my great grandfather from my dads side. Itso Nikoff and Peno Gosheff were both killed at the vodenitsa at Lerin by him. When confronted about these deaths he calimed the Turks had done the killing, the Turks were asked if that was the case and replied "no it was Kotta, we keep written records and we definitely did not kill them" the Macedonians then asked him how he wanted to die, given he had been caught out, and hung him up by his hands to die slowly and be an example to other traitors. He was caught and killed near Bitola. Amazingly the Greeks made a hero out of him and erected a statue in his honour in Lerin.
                So sad to hear this tale my friend. Unfortunately we macedonians appear to be cursed with having turn coats and sell outs in our community.

I think its fitting that the "greeks" see this dog as some sort of national hero. "Kottas" was a thief, turn coat, liar, cheat and had no morals. Sounds like the modern day "greek" to me.

Comment

• Wanderer
                  • Nov 2009

Christou is a common surename in Greece.

Comment

• makgerman
                    • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Wanderer View Post
                    Christou is a common surename in Greece.
                    So is Hristov in Macedonian. Many Hristovs became Christou after the Balkan War.

Comment

• Wanderer
                      • Nov 2009

So is Hristov in Macedonian. Many Hristovs became Christou after the Balkan War.
                      Or even the opposite

Comment

• Bill77
                        • Oct 2009

Or even the opposite
                        You are joking are'nt you wanderer?
                        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• makgerman
                          • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                          Inat ke ostane inat. Ne vredi da im dokazuvash na izgubenite kako izgubeniov.

Comment

• Wanderer
                            • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                            Why should I?

Comment

• Bill77
                              • Oct 2009

Why should I?
                              Because There is plenty evidance that peoples names, Language, cities and vilages have been changed to sound Greek. Not the other way around. So your statemant has no facts.

Evan your recent leader Karamanlis family changed There name to sound Hellenic. The family's former (Turkish) surname was Kalaycioglu. When the family left Turkey, they changed their surname into Karamanlis.

Name Changes of Settlements in Greece is well documented and archived in Greece. You can check it out here.

Also it is no secret that Greece went as far as Forcing Macedonians to speak Greek.

There is an article describes how a language oath was taken by the inhabitants of the village of Atrapos(Karpeshina) in the Florina(Lerin) region of Aegean Macedonia.

The oath:
                              Quote:

I do promise before God, the people, and the official state authorities, that from this day on I shall cease to speak the Slav dialect which gives misunderstandings to the enemies of our country - the Bulgarians - and that I will speak always and everywhere the official language of our fatherland – the Greek language, in which the Holy Gospel is written.

This artical has been posted here before,

http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

Working...
                              X