Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • julie
    • May 2009

Yes Prolet, he was voted unanimously, did you vote?
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

because its in the name of UNITED macedonian diasporas Prolet
      Julie, So you actually believe that the UMD is doing this on your behalf or on behalf of all our people world wide? They are an organization, anybody else can meet up at a McDonalds or a Star Bucks and think up of something else, we've made it clear that they dont represent all Macedonians world wide, they even said that themselves.
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• julie
        • May 2009

NO PROLET I DO NOT BELIEVE UMD ARE ACTING ON BEHALF OF ALL MACEDONIANS IN THE DIASPORA< why do you think am pissed off with your comments
        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Julie, No i didnt because im not in the UMD

For some reason people here see me as Pro UMD while the people on the Maknews Forum see me as Anti-UMD i dont know which way to turn anymore.
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• osiris
            • Sep 2008

why should any politician be awarded for recognizing our nation, thats our right according to the international organization they all supposedly rerspect and quote when it suits them and harper is no exception.

why stop at harper what about the other 100 plus nations who have recognized us dont they deserve one too.

if the umd and their naive supporters wanna suck up to the north americans they can but please dont make it sound like its some kind of smart achievment.
            Last edited by osiris; 05-22-2010, 05:34 AM.

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

No need to be upset Julie, its their organization they can honor who they like we are not part of their organization and there is nothing we can do about it. Why wary about something we cant change?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

The group called 'United Macedonian Diaspora' represents itself as an organisation only, and opportunistically supports whoever is in control of Macedonia, instead of promoting the interests of the Macedonian Diaspora and supporting the integrity of the Macedonian state and people.
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Osiris, Lets ask Meto on what grounds did Prime Minister Harper get this award, maybe he's done more then just recognizing our name. The Macedonians in Canada speak very highly of him, they like him alot and they vote for him. Im sure somebody here from Canada can tell us a bit more.

Comment

• julie
                    • May 2009

Prolet, I will enlighten you with something.
                    I dont agree the UMD are representative of the diaspora worldwide. Not.
                    I do not agree with UMD giving out hero awards in the name of the diaspora worldwide for something people should be doing anyway, recognising my Macedonian name does not warrant medals.
                    I do not agree with the UMD agreeing with the stupid Framework Agreement which has further eroded the Macedonian cause.
                    I do not beleive the UMD are the voice of the diaspora.

If the UMD were representative of the diaspora in the entire world rather then I would have a voice as would many others.

I applaud the UMD for supporting the Macedonian Cause.
                    I do not agree with the UMD working in coalition with RoM - ONE part of Macedonia, instead of working with the diaspora to assist RoM and basic human rights for ALL MACEDONIANS - Egey, Pirin, Mala Prespa.

There is only one organisation that I am applauding and have my full support and that is the AMHRC.
                    They are open, accountable , transparent and answer questions. They listen to the diaspora and work with the diaspora. They do not condone farking bullshit negotiation or name changes.
                    I would like to see the UMD working with the same principles as the AMHRC and I WOULD FULLY SUPPORT THE UMD ONLY IF THEY WOULD do this .

Comment

• julie
                      • May 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                      The group called 'United Macedonian Diaspora' represents itself as an organisation only, and opportunistically supports whoever is in control of Macedonia, instead of promoting the interests of the Macedonian Diaspora and supporting the integrity of the Macedonian state and people.
                      Thank you SoM, have raised blood pressure trying to explain it so succinctly to Prolet

Comment

• julie
                        • May 2009

Originally posted by osiris View Post
                        why should any politician be awarded for recognizing our nation, thats our right according to the international organization they all supposedly rerspect and quote when it suits them and harper is no exception.

why stop at harper what about the other 100 plus nations who have recognized us dont they deserve one too.

if the umd and their naive supporters wanna suck up to the north americans they can but please dont make it sound like its some kind of smart achievment.

Right on brother!

Comment

• julie
                          • May 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                          Osiris, Lets ask Meto on what grounds did Prime Minister Harper get this award, maybe he's done more then just recognizing our name. The Macedonians in Canada speak very highly of him, they like him alot and they vote for him. Im sure somebody here from Canada can tell us a bit more.
                          Yes do that Prolet, doubt you will get a response

Comment

• osiris
                            • Sep 2008

prolet i think meto is diversion to our cause and a us stooge i dont give a continental what he thinks. according to close friendds of mine who have met him he is for all intents and purposes very ignorant about macedonian history and politics a mere babe in the woods and will most likely remain so unless after his stint with the umd he lands a good job with the us state dept.

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

Osiris, I've never heard this before, i guess you cant trust anyone these days.

I think you might be interested in this topic on Maknews, TM specifically wrote up a thread about starting an organization and what the requirements would be.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk
                                Najveroatno istite luge sto go financiraat UMD, a toa se nasite istocni prijateli.

Koga nekoj od vas ja somnevate 'agenda' na UMD, treba da se potcetite na toj fakt
                                Volk, koi istocni prijateli, amerikancite? Sakas da kazis deka nivnata 'agenda' e amerikanska? Taka mi se cini, ako sum zgresen, kazi.
                                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
                                X