X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kure
    • Dec 2008

my iGENEA test

Long time no post. As you can tell by my name (Kure), I'm Macedonian.

I sent my DNA samples to iGENEA. The results should be back within a month. Once I get them, I'll scan and upload them here.
    Last edited by kure; 05-21-2010, 04:03 PM.
  • osiris
    • Sep 2008

kako si chika kure did you see the serbian movie rane, there was a kure in that film

Comment

• julie
      • May 2009

Welcome kure, interesting choice of name, am hoping if you post with an avatar it wont be descriptive of your name
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
        • Nov 2009

Looking forward to your results
        Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Mygdon
          • May 2009

if you're not macedonian, then you have to cancel your account here immediately

Comment

• fyrOM
            Banned
            • Feb 2010

Artemi we need to take kure on his word. We also have many non Macedonians on this site. So lets see what kure has to say although how ok is name is upto the administrators of the site. I have not been a member all that long but he is the first to offer proving himself a Macedonian by dna. It would be interesting to see what results he gets. I might consider doing it myself.

don’t worry kure I’m sure you will come up with an interesting avatar. No pun intended.

Comment

• kure
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by artemi View Post
              These days with all the spies roaming around on our forums, you can never tell. My last name has the most typical Macedonian last name ending, so I guess to prove that I am Macedonian by the human standard of ethnicity, I'll only black out my first name and the beginning part of my surname.

Hell, I'll just tell you my last name. It's Kureski. For safety purposes, I'll probably still black out the Kure part of my first and last name though. Looking forward to getting and posting the results here. Have any other fellow Macedonians done the iGENEA test and are willing to post their results?

Comment

• Mygdon
                • May 2009

Originally posted by kure View Post
                These days with all the spies roaming around on our forums, you can never tell. My last name has the most typical Macedonian last name ending, so I guess to prove that I am Macedonian by the human standard of ethnicity, I'll only black out my first name and the beginning part of my surname.

Hell, I'll just tell you my last name. It's Kureski. For safety purposes, I'll probably still black out the Kure part of my first and last name though. Looking forward to getting and posting the results here. Have any other fellow Macedonians done the iGENEA test and are willing to post their results?
                you have a similiar surname to mine, but i won't tell it here (my post from before was just a joke)

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                  • Jan 2009

A family friend of mine who is close friends and co-worker with a Greek did a DNA test and the results was very disappointing for him..he discovered that he had Albanian and Bulgarian DNA...
                  the sad thing is he still thinks his Greek...lol
                  So if every Greek completed a DNA test..would they change their views on their results...? I guess many would not..

So if History and Science does not correspond to their belief then It's useless, Greeks will never learn..
                  The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Makedonetz
                    • Apr 2010

it would be interesting to see a link through this test, looking forward to seeing the results. out of curioisity how do they conduct these tests? they send you tubes for you to fill your own blood and you take it to your doctor?
                    Makedoncite se borat
                    za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
                    - Goce Delchev

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                      • Jan 2009

Makedonetz, you can read up on it on these two links..

A Mucus Sample suffices to get a sample of your DNA. Taking the sample is simple and painless and can be done at home.

Another institute
                      Genographic Project
                      Explore National Geographic. A world leader in geography, cartography and exploration.
                      Last edited by The LION will ROAR; 05-21-2010, 08:30 PM.
                      The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• julie
                        • May 2009

Originally posted by artemi View Post
                        Surely you jest?
                        We have different nationalities on this forum who are respectful of Macedonians.

And Kure, seriously, am not sure why you think you need to post your results from DNA test, anyone that was to ask me to do that I would tell them where to shove it.
                        A Macedonian does not need to prove his identity or worth and anyone that asks you to is not a friend to the Macedonians.
                        I have never undertaken a DNA test. ANyone that asks me to do so just to prove that I am the offspring of all the Macedonian heroes and greats can shove it up their rear end as far as I am concerned.

You have the right to protect your anonymity Kure, we all have our reasons for doing this and it is your right not to divulge that.
                        I am happy to say where my folks are from.
                        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Makedonetz
                          • Apr 2010

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post
                          Makedonetz, you can read up on it on these two links..

A Mucus Sample suffices to get a sample of your DNA. Taking the sample is simple and painless and can be done at home.

Another institute
                          Genographic Project
                          https://genographic.nationalgeograph...rticipate.html
                          TLWR

Spolaj Ti Bratko

I ate some hot piperki tonight wonder if i breath on this swab it will show i am Macedonian
                          Makedoncite se borat
                          za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
                          - Goce Delchev

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Makedonetz View Post
                            TLWR

Spolaj Ti Bratko

I ate some hot piperki tonight wonder if i breath on this swab it will show i am Macedonian
                            If they find traces of piperki, then your 100% Macedonian...lol

Comment

• Makedonetz
                              • Apr 2010

Wonder how greeks test their DNA.....?

Makedoncite se borat
                              za svoite pravdini!

- Goce Delchev

Comment

Working...
                              X