Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Serdarot
    • Feb 2010

i am very disapointed of this forum at all, and specialy of 2-3 persons i concidered "Seriozni Makedonisti"...

i ask myself, if you lived in the time of Galileo and Bruno, would you "just" be between the first who brought wood to start the fire, or you would fight for the "honour" to set/start the fire.

In this age, when it is so easy to travel accros the world and see so many things, to stick to the "west-european" version of History, is at least stupid.

Samo prodolzete da se gi merite...

Brojot na kukjite, brojkite na kontoto, ova, ona

Vo minatoto imalo Makedoni so GOLEMO M, kako Lazo Pop Trajko(v), koi ne zalea ne samo imot, tuku i zivot, dokolku e toa za Majka Makedonia

Daleku ste od toa, skoro site... Ne ste ni Makedoncinja, kamoli MAKEDONCI.

Sekoja cest na iskljucocite, koi za zal go potvrduvaat praviloto

pozdrav
    Bratot:
    Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Hard to make sense of what you just wrote, please clarify, sho tropas?
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Serdarot
        • Feb 2010

jas tropam na tapan, a i na taram-buka, nekoas i na dajre

ti?

tolku e jasno deka Iljov e eden od Nauchnicite koi ne se slozuvaat i ne ja podrzuvaat zapadno-evropskata verzija na "istorijata", i ne e samo toj takov vo svetot, gi ima mnogu.

Znaci, ti si se zapnal deka pred 3 ili pred 5 000 godini lugjeto bile tolku prosti, sho ne znaele da pishat.

Jas pa velam, ti si prost, poso si se zapnal za taa zapadno-evropska bajka / mit.

ponatamu...

Vo obid da se pokazite kolku ste seriozni, se isposravte skoro site.

Svakjas sega sho sakav da pisam?

aj i ona so Galilej i Bruno da ti go prevedam

Da ziveevte vo vremeto na Galileo Galilej i Dzordano Bruno, se prasuvam dali SAMO ke nosevte drva na kladata, ili ke se tepavte koj da ima cest da go potpali ognot.

Se nadevam deka me razbra.

Pozdrav.
        Bratot:
        Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
          • Sep 2008

@Serdarot

batka...problemot so iljov i drugi genijalci sho se kako nego, na primer i tashko belchev, e, deka nemat nekoj chovek vo svetov, osven nekoji mal broj vo makedonia, sho mozhat da go svatat, da go proverat nimnite analizi/podatoci

iljov i belchev se bavat so nimnata profesija za makedonizam skoro cel zhivot.
          jas imav pred skoro 1,5godina taa strekja da gi posetam dvajcata i veruvajte mi deka tie dvajca se mnoooogu ponatamu od nekoj prof. dr.....oti mislite deka nejzini teorii ne se prifateni ??? epa koj prof za istorija, lingvistika etc, bi si dozvolil da priznae deka nema pojma od sho zborvat !

genijalci nevideni.
          1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
          2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Serdarot
            Znaci, ti si se zapnal deka pred 3 ili pred 5 000 godini lugjeto bile tolku prosti, sho ne znaele da pishat.
            Kai rekov taka? Ili sam prikazni si sozdavas?
            Jas pa velam, ti si prost, poso si se zapnal za taa zapadno-evropska bajka
            Ne, tuku mislam deka ti si prost zatoa sho vervas vo bez veza.
            Vo obid da se pokazite kolku ste seriozni, se isposravte skoro site.
            Nemoi bre......
            Svakjas sega sho sakav da pisam?
            Ti sam ne znais sho sakas da pisis.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

Dimko vasil illov ne se javuva preky email.Jas imav nesto vasno da my kazam deka toj napisa za indianski vedas i kao sanskrit e poteklo od stari makedonskiot azbuka.Toj ne se javuva nikako.Toj so velit za mnugo raboti se veli deka the jury is still out.Toj nekazvat dosta evedencia ako imaat ke bidi podobro dobieno.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Serdarot
                • Feb 2010

noone is forced to believe that everything on the planet is macedonian, and such stuff

if iljov even makes sometimes some strange statements, the time will show what of that was real, true, false, etc.

i dont see reason to attack his work couse i dont have the impresion he is doing some damage to our existance

neka zbora sho saka stario, dosta go napagjat drugite, da ne plukame i nie, tolku tesko da se svati?
                Bratot:

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                  Dimko vasil illov ne se javuva preky email.Jas imav nesto vasno da my kazam deka toj napisa za indianski vedas i kao sanskrit e poteklo od stari makedonskiot azbuka.Toj ne se javuva nikako.Toj so velit za mnugo raboti se veli deka the jury is still out.Toj nekazvat dosta evedencia ako imaat ke bidi podobro dobieno.
                  tochno, negovite emaijli sin mu gi proveruvat.
                  vasil ne e tolku zapoznat so internet.
                  1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
                  2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Serdarot
                    i dont see reason to attack his work couse i dont have the impresion he is doing some damage to our existance
                    I don't see any reason to avoid criticism. If his 'works' are exposed as false, then so be it. Everybody makes mistakes. The problem I have is when people fall for this sort of stuff like it's gospel, then all of a sudden start claiming a 70,000 year old written language. Meanwhile, the author of such ideas, mr Iljov himself, is nowhere to be found.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                      I don't see any reason to avoid criticism. If his 'works' are exposed as false, then so be it. Everybody makes mistakes. The problem I have is when people fall for this sort of stuff like it's gospel, then all of a sudden start claiming a 70,000 year old written language. Meanwhile, the author of such ideas, mr Iljov himself, is nowhere to be found.
                      Another problem is that because it is so ridiculous, it makes it harder for real academics to have their work peer reviewed. And the only way to have academic work published is to have it peer reviewed.
                      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

Here you go GeorgeS, knock yourself out

Comment

• Trajkovski
                          • Jan 2012

Vasil might be onto something..

"The first signs of written communication is rooted in the Macedonian rocks, two millenniums before the ancient Egyptians started their writing and just as before Sumerians," claims Marco Merlini, head of the department of archeology at the University of Sibiu,Romania and director of the Institute for Archeomitology in Rome.

"The system of writing that developed in prehistorical Macedonia dates some 2000 years before it apeared in Egyptian and Sumerian writings," argues Dr. Marco Merlini - an expert of Rock Art. Scientists are unanimous in the assessment - Rock Art is Macedonias personal ID that proudly identifies it's culture and history in the scientific world.

"Macedonia became a kind of Jerusalem for prehistoric Rock Art and not only in Europe but generally," conclude Duško Aleksovski - Rock Art professor at 'Gotse Delchev' University in Štip.

Although that in the 70's of the last century the Macedonian Rock Art had certain dificulties of gaining the recognition in the scientific circles, the arguments of around 1million and 30 thousand drawings and photographs made at 30 sites in Macedonia has won any skepticism. Now they're part of the teaching research program at the 'Goce Delchev' University.

The first signs of written communication is rooted in the Macedonian rocks - YouTube

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

Trajkovski vasil illov is not to be beleived in the scientific community as he makes wild statememts that aren't cooberated.Yes he is on to something it's called the laughing stock of the so called macedonian scientific community.Nothing he says is true as he has no cooberation.Give ne a break he says he has found 70,000 year old macedonian writing.He is a joke in the scientific community.Someone said he doesn't check his email i have tried to contact him since 2002 he had a u-net account with some uni??he said it was his direct contact email.I had something really vital to give him.He never answered back after numeorus contacts.Even open invitations to come on the MTO forum to tell us more about his findings.THe man is not approachable & not transparent.You could do me the honour of calling him a liar.Based on what he's found it's just wild speculation.
                            Also for your information all the other so called professors who don't cooberate their findings are on the same boat as illov.I though perhaps if illov would come on these forum threads eg could be on their findings & you get someone like Senior admin sg SOM to question him & as well as other member imput we could have some sort of cooberation.BUt No we don't have it.The jury is still out.
                            No SOM i knocked myself out long time ago when you taught us not to support some of these "chalattans".Illov is no exception.
                            Last edited by George S.; 01-05-2012, 02:44 AM. Reason: edit
                            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Trajkovski View Post
                              Vasil might be onto something..

"The first signs of written communication is rooted in the Macedonian rocks, two millenniums before the ancient Egyptians started their writing and just as before Sumerians," claims Marco Merlini, head of the department of archeology at the University of Sibiu,Romania and director of the Institute for Archeomitology in Rome.

"The system of writing that developed in prehistorical Macedonia dates some 2000 years before it apeared in Egyptian and Sumerian writings," argues Dr. Marco Merlini - an expert of Rock Art. Scientists are unanimous in the assessment - Rock Art is Macedonias personal ID that proudly identifies it's culture and history in the scientific world.

"Macedonia became a kind of Jerusalem for prehistoric Rock Art and not only in Europe but generally," conclude Duško Aleksovski - Rock Art professor at 'Gotse Delchev' University in Štip.

Although that in the 70's of the last century the Macedonian Rock Art had certain dificulties of gaining the recognition in the scientific circles, the arguments of around 1million and 30 thousand drawings and photographs made at 30 sites in Macedonia has won any skepticism. Now they're part of the teaching research program at the 'Goce Delchev' University.

The first signs of written communication is rooted in the Macedonian rocks - YouTube
                              The history of rock art in Macedonia is indeed rich. The problem I have is when certain people make claims that they don't corroborate.

Comment

• Amphipolis
                                Banned
                                • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Trajkovski View Post
                                For further read

In there he says:
                                The Danube script appeared in south-east Europe around 5300 BC, some two thousand years earlier than any other known writing. It originally appeared in the central Balkan area and developed locally.

It quickly spread to the Danube valley, southern Hungary, Macedonia, Transylvania, and northern Greece.

It flourished up to about 3500 BC, when a social upheaval occurred: according to some, there was an invasion of new populations, whilst others hypothesise the emergence of new elite (Fig. 3)

By the way, the above guy is semi-decent. He's not rubbish, but doesn't have the profile of a proper scientist either (as far as one can understand from his messy CV). For instance, the above article (though in English) is from a... Slovenian scientific journal.

====
                                Last edited by Amphipolis; 01-20-2016, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X