X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
    Don't tell me not to tell you what to do. Now this is school yard shit.
    Don't not tell me what I should not do either .... because I won't know what is not possible.

All jokes aside, Spartan ... if you don't regard the northerners as your kinsmen, then they could quite possibly be anything. Which includes Vlachs, Albanians, Prosfigi and Macedonians.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bill77
      • Oct 2009

Yeh.... Spartan and i like it raugh. It makes the making up more pleasurable.

There is a song that i can't quite remember what its called, but the lyrics go something like "The best part of breaking up is the making up" just adds more spice to the sex. And you can forget about any sex Spartan, its not on.
      Well.........mabe if i'm on top, But i do the driving or no deal lol.
      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Bij
        • Oct 2009

Yeh.... Spartan and i like it raugh. It makes the making up more pleasurable.

There is a song that i can't quite remember what its called, but the lyrics go something like "The best part of breaking up is the making up" just adds more spice to the sex. And you can forget about any sex Spartan, its not on.
        that's hot

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Spartan
          Firstly, I dont consider northern greeks are my kinsmen.......
          What does that mean? They're not ethnic Greeks?
          Assist you with what?
          You ripped him a new asshole, and then banned him.
          What would you have me do?
          Try and talk sense to him as a fellow Greek, so I wouldn't have had to ban him.
          Do you blame Greeks for feeling the way they do against Turks?
          Both of you did the same to each other, both of you gained people and lost territories. What argument would a Greek have against the Macedonians that can be considered even remotely valid with regard to your comparison? I will tell you, none.
          .......do you actually expect me to defend people who are of the opinion of many members of this site in regards to my heritage?
          No, but I would have expected that you would reciprocate the support I have lended you, since you've been here. I apologise for making the wrong assumption.
          I dont, but by the same token, dont expect me to enjoy some of the stuff I read. I dont deny the Macedonians anything, yet all Greeks are referred to as Albanians and vlachs on this forum. Should this sit well with me?
          Who asked you to enjoy it? Have you provided anything to counter the claims of the now countless sources referring to the populations in Greece as Albanians and Vlachs? If it doesn't sit well with you, why haven't you carried out some research and counter-claimed with contemporary sources from the 19th century?
          I will also fully admit that Greeks are referred to as such for the most part on this forum, but when you consider the opinions following the use of the word "Greek", its a bit of a consilation.
          At least you're referred to by the name of your people, and you're accepted. Such a simple courtesy is unheard of for a Macedonian on a Greek forum, why would I waste my time when I already know there is no chance of acceptance on their behalf? As soon as I say I am Macedonian they're all foaming at the mouth like some psycho racists.
          If you think I am no better than the Greeks who have been banned from this forum, than what can I say?
          You can prove me wrong, like you have done in the past. You know for a fact I don't look at you in that way, but your silence is difficult to comprehend. Perhaps you don't care for the way Greeks are negatively perceived by Macedonians when idiots like him come here.
          If I had a disagreement with say... Bratot, about EU politics and it got heated, and 2 minutes later proceeded to post an "Alexander was a Homo" thread, how would that go over I wonder?
          Do you have evidence of Alexander being a 'homo'? Are there any contemporary sources from his time, or near-contemporaries that state such a thing? Please share it, because if you're right, then you're right, and nobody can argue against that.
          You are mistaken here my friend.
          No 'glee' in the equation.
          I take that back, inappropriate on my behalf.
          I am a man of honour if that is what you're asking.
          Are you a man of integrity? Will you call me Macedonian in front of your relatives and friends in Greece? Because I can tell you that, without even me saying so, all of my friends and relatives in Macedonia will refer to you as a Greek.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Call me crazy ... but the idea of Spartan and Bill together in intimacy does not quite work for me at all ... on any level.
            Risto the Great

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Would that mean that Bij isn't crazy? What the hell is going on here, lol.....
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                Call me crazy ... but the idea of Spartan and Bill together in intimacy does not quite work for me at all ... on any level.
                What ethnicity would our child be Risto? never mind lol
                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Bij
                  • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                  You're crazy

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

What ethnicity would our child be Risto? never mind lol

This kind of progeny can only be one thing ... pure Greek.
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• Bij
                      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                      Would that mean that Bij isn't crazy? What the hell is going on here, lol.....
                      Me? Crazy?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

You? Nooo...of course not.

Comment

• Bij
                          • Oct 2009

You? Nooo...of course not.
                          sakas kjotek?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Zavisi, so sho kje mavash? Sukaloto ne boli kako sho boleshe edno vreme, lol.

Comment

• Bij
                              • Oct 2009

Zavisi, so sho kje mavash? Sukaloto ne boli kako sho boleshe edno vreme, lol.
                              a kako boli tupajncata?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Od chupentse kako tebe?

Comment

Working...
                                X