Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

OziMak, its a trick trust me. Articals like these always pop up that intice small time traders to short the Euro. Then Bang! the big boys such as soros and banks come in, Bye the euro and take your car, house and shirt with it.

If Soros has a plan to sell the euro, would you think he will tell anyone?

Its just how the big boys want you to believe.

The way currency trading works, is for every buyer you need a seller. Let me give you an example using houses in this case. You can have everyone selling there house, but if you dont have buyers, who's money will you take.

Therefor, i would look at buying the euro at a best price possible. It has hit lows already, so i would not sell euros now, only look at a bargin price to bye.

Sory for the trader talk

PS: Quote "The euro traded at $1.51 in December, but has since fallen to $1.34."

The euro/usd traded at 1.23 back in 26/10/2008 and as low as 1.16 back in 2005. so 1.34 is normal (around par), The recent 1.51 is unusualy high due to the US dollar weekness not the Euro strength, which was caused by US financial troubles and should not be looked at as normal.
    Last edited by Bill77; 02-28-2010, 03:07 AM.
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• fyrOM
      Banned
      • Feb 2010

I thought it sounded dodgy because they are announcing it not necessarily for doing it.

Some time ago I heard soros had spent a few euro at igenea to checkout his Macedonian roots. The article didn’t exactly make it clear what his thoughts exactly were as to what he thought a Macedonian was. The article continued saying igenea had overwhelmingly more dna samples from Greeks trying to prove a Macedonians are Greeks link than others.

Bearing this in mind and now seeing this article made me think could soros seeing Greece’s weakened position want to drag down the euro to make a bad situation worse and hammer the Greeks like a good maco while keeping nice with the Americans as a weaker euro would strengthen the usa dollar. The government cant be seen doing it so a friendly trader was needed to do the dirty deeds.

Comment

• Rogi
        • Sep 2008

Hey Bill, how do we know your post is not doing the exact same thing you suggest Soros is doing with his public statements?

Conundrum

Comment

• Bill77
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
          Hey Bill, how do we know your post is not doing the exact same thing you suggest Soros is doing with his public statements?

Conundrum
          hahahahaha
          yeh forex trading is a psycological game. And i am using reverse psycology and hoping this post will some how make it in the financial times.

But seriously, people like Soros, Banks and the Russian Mafia control the Forex Market. They just need suckers to trade on rumours, once there is volume of money on the table, they step in then they eat them all up.

Soros has my number though, he did promise just before he pushes the buy button, he will text me
          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Rogi
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
            Soros has my number though, he did promise just before he pushes the buy button, he will text me
            Why not go visit him and ask for trading advice...

136 Cantitoe St. Katonah, NY

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Here is the old British Spray on the EU President.

YouTube - Nigel Farage harangues EU President Herman van Rompuy
              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Hey, I reckon we could apply a spray like that to some Macedonians as well.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• fyrOM
                  Banned
                  • Feb 2010

Rogi it sounds like you and soros are buddies knowing his private address. I have encountered on the net people saying he is Macedonian while others say sure he is Macedonian and Macedonians are Greek. I found the original article I read on him that he had paid igenea to check his sample inconclusive on his views on this matter. Anybody know.

Comment

• fyrOM
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2010

Jean-Claude Juncker: Greece must take more measures or face sanctions

Greece must take further measures to reduce the deficit or it will face sanctions, Eurogroup chairman Jean-Claude Juncker was quoted as saying by a Greek newspaper.Greece has until March 16 to convince EU finance

Athens, February 28 (MIA) - Greece must take further measures to reduce the deficit or it will face sanctions, Eurogroup chairman Jean-Claude Juncker was quoted as saying by a Greek newspaper.

Greece has until March 16 to convince EU finance ministers and the executive European Commission that proposed measures to cut its budget shortfall this year to 8.7 percent of gross domestic product from 12.7 percent in 2009 are sufficient.

"Greece must intensify its efforts and move to further actions to reduce its deficit," Juncker, who heads the Eurogroup of euro zone finance ministers, told Eleftherotypia newspaper.

"If it doesn't convince us then it will possibly face sanctions. Greece must understand that the taxpayers in Germany, Belgium or Luxembourg are not ready to fix the mistakes of Greece's fiscal policy," Juncker said.

"Euro zone finance ministers have agreed that more efforts are required from Greece," he said.

Juncker, who is also Luxembourg's prime minister, said euro zone finance ministers had discussed ways to help Greece.

"Luxembourg is also ready to help Greece on a bilateral level, if Athens asks for it. We must first be convinced that the measures are serious and tough. The Greek government must focus on further spending reduction and on the ways to increase revenues," he said.

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

Greeks last year spent 787 million Euros on Bribes

Грците минатата година за мито дале 787 милиони евра
                      02.03.2010 - 21:03 |

* Балкан

Грчките домаќинства минатата година за подмитување дале 787 милиони евра, тврди Меѓународната организација за борба против корупцијата со седиште во Берлин „Транспаренси Интернешенел“.

Според наводите од се уште необјавената студија на органзиацијата, што ја пренесува весникот „Велт“, секој граѓанин на Грција минатата година за подмитување на јавните службеници во просек давал по 1.355 евра.

Овие пари оделе за побрзо издавање возачки или градежни дозволи, за обезбедување побрз прием во болниците или во даночните канцеларии да се направат поволни даночни пријави.

Секој Грк, во просек, минатата година дал уште 1.671 евро за подмитување во приватниот сектор- лекари, адвокати или банкари.

Според „Транспаренси“, граѓаните на Грција годишно државните службеници ги корумпираат со 462 милиони и приватниот сектор со 325 милиони евра. Ова значи дека од 2007 година сумата за подмитување е зголемена за 23 отсто, бидејќи тогаш биле пресметани 693 милиони евра дадени за мито.

Greece last year of bribery made 787 million
                      02/03/2010 - 21:03 |

* The Balkans

Greek households last year for bribery gave 787 million, says the International Organization for Combating Corruption in the Berlin-based Transparency International.

According to the allegations still neobjavenata study organziacijata, which carries the newspaper Welt, "every citizen of Greece last year for bribery of public officials gave an average of 1355 euros Mon.

The money went quickly to issue driver's licenses or construction, to ensure faster adoption in hospitals or in the tax offices to make favorable tax returns.

Each Grecian, on average, last year gave more Euro 1671 for bribery in the private sector, doctors, lawyers or bankers.

According to Transparency, "the citizens of Greece annually corrupt civil servants with 462 million and the private sector with 325 million euros. This means that by 2007 the amount of bribery has increased 23 percent since then been calculated 693 million provided for bribes.
                      Last edited by Risto the Great; 03-02-2010, 11:00 PM. Reason: added google text translated
                      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• osiris
                        • Sep 2008

prolet mate try to post in english the forum is not only about us on here, it has a much wider readership many if not most who do not read macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

Osiris, There is a translation link at the bottom

Comment

• osiris
                            • Sep 2008

znam be choek ama if you post it from the start there is more chance it will be read.

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

It doesnt work for me when i paste it, it comes out half in Cyrillic so i just post the link.

Otherwise i would paste the translation in English.

E kazhvaj sega, What are your thoughts on the Greek People having to pay bribes in order to get the basic documentation?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Use this link Prolet:

Risto the Great
                                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                                X