Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fatso
    • Sep 2008

He looks like he's from a Mexican drug cartel.....funny read.

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

This may be funny, but its also sad. These are the kind of people Macedonians are willingly losing their freedom to.
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Peshoshnitsa Lerin
        • Jun 2012

you are exactly right Vangelovski, greece is being run by a bunch of gypsies that claim greece is a pure greek country when they are not greek themselves, we need to stand up and fight against them now before it is to late and we loose everything!

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

we should stand up to them,they are nothing but wanabbes & pretend a greek.We shouldn't be scared of them as they only lead tragic short lives as they are after quick glory.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Onur
            • Apr 2010

Here is the guy in his own hotel in Albania;

Apparently he hosted a party in there for "Miss Shqiperia 2011" contest ;

Miss Shqiperia Hotel Palace Lukove pjesa 3 - YouTube

He is with the leader of GD and other two GD MPs;

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

Shiptars trying to rise above society complete with their own hotels,miss shipteria & god knows what else.Is kind of funny like the rich & famous but from the bottom of the barrel.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Epirot
                • Mar 2010

That's not all. Most of 'Gold Dawn' prominent figures are of Albanian ancestry. At 1980's, they advocated the famous Greek-Albanian "brotherhood'. I've read an article in Albanian which shred some light on the past of this extremist organization. It is said that one of the leaders spent some years in prison. By imitating Hitler, he wrote some pamphlets, where he claim that Greeks and Albanians are of common stock. He ranked even Pyrrhus as an albanian - something that rarely occurs into Greek nationalist discourse. While now they seem to change completely their course: some of its leaders have an anti-Albanian stance. They went so far as to claim southern Albania as Greek land.
                IF OUR CHRONICLES DO NOT LIE, WE CALL OURSELVES AS EPIROTES!

Comment

• Epirot
                  • Mar 2010

What's more funny is how some Australian Greeks at their forums are trying to find an excuse for the appearance of such right-wing organization on the Greek parliament. They said that Greek electorate (who voted for GD) was not really embodied with their nazi ideology, but voted to them because of their angry to other political parties (sic!).

Comment

• DedoAleko
                    • Jun 2009

He is on Sitel News today:

Google translate:

He participated in extremist attacks on immigrants in greece, Tirana newspaper "Shekulli".

- Although he himself called north Epirec of the investigation shows that the he never acquired a right to greek citizenship, which is confirmed by the official gazette, which never entered his name in the list of those who have applied for or received greek citizenship, stated in the article.

Robert Heidi is the owner of a luxury hotel "Hotel Palace Lukova" culprit, where he was held and the election of Miss Albania 2011.

izvor: http://sitel.com.mk/dnevnik/balkan/a...-zora%E2%80%9C

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Epirot View Post
                      That's not all. Most of 'Gold Dawn' prominent figures are of Albanian ancestry. At 1980's, they advocated the famous Greek-Albanian "brotherhood'. I've read an article in Albanian which shred some light on the past of this extremist organization. It is said that one of the leaders spent some years in prison. By imitating Hitler, he wrote some pamphlets, where he claim that Greeks and Albanians are of common stock. He ranked even Pyrrhus as an albanian - something that rarely occurs into Greek nationalist discourse. While now they seem to change completely their course: some of its leaders have an anti-Albanian stance. They went so far as to claim southern Albania as Greek land.
                      Epirot I agree with you. These golden showers thugs are more Albanian than anything. It's a damn shame they can't admit this truth. Then again they can't admit modern "greece" has any minorities so it's not surprising.
                      Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

You want to make money in Greece? Be a deranged over the top nationalist Greek, it gets you into all the right circles. Doesn't matter if you aren't actually Greek.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Epirot
                          • Mar 2010

GD has always been a laughable stock of the world. Most of its members embraced from the very beginning a neo-Nazi ideology by trying to revive even the Hellenic pagan beliefs. Today they carry even the cross of Christianity. To their nationalist agenda, Christianism increase the possibility of gaining more territories. That's why every Orthodox is suitable for that organization. After all, Balkans orthodoxes are Greeks, are not?

Comment

• Daskalot
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
                            LOLOLOLOL Onur thank you for this. I needed a good laugh. I notice he was wearing a fanny pack in that video where they attacked a bunch of suspicious cardboard lololol.
                            This is as funny as the Chinese Hellene we reported about a few years ago.

Here he is:
                            One of modern Greece's most fanatic nationalists is...CHINESE!!!
                            Albanians, Armenians, Gypsies, Grkomani, Vlachs and christianised Turks...why can't an ethnic Chinese person be 'Greek' as well??? The following is a photo of Sherman David Cheung (or Fotis Makritoxonis as he likes to be called by his neo-hellenic friends). Strangely, most modern Greek fanantics accept Sherman as being a

Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• makedonche
                              • Oct 2008

Daskalot
                              Thanks for the reminder...this is hilarious! Mind you it does start to show where the foundations of hellenism are derived from, and very cleverly continued, very clever - all you have to do is give recognition and reward to anyone who wants to be like you and call themselves one of you.....instant Greek!
                              On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Phoenix
                                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                                Daskalot
                                Thanks for the reminder...this is hilarious! Mind you it does start to show where the foundations of hellenism are derived from, and very cleverly continued, very clever - all you have to do is give recognition and reward to anyone who wants to be like you and call themselves one of you.....instant Greek!
                                Hellenism is the panacea for the self-loathing.

Comment

Working...
                                X