X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mikail
    • Sep 2008

Oh my dear...... there is a god!
    From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Bill77
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Mikail View Post
      Oh my dear...... there is a god!
      And now do you believe he is Macedonian lol
      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Mikail
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
        And now do you believe he is Macedonian lol
        From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Bill, I read reports now that Greek Citizens are in Stari Kraj every day for basically everything even grocery shopping. They go to get their hair cuts in Bitola and Gevgelija.
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• makedonin
            • Sep 2008

To provide them with some services, we are good, aren't we.

I am curious if they tell their barber how Slavic and Skopian he is, while he holds the razor to shave their skin heads.
            To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• Makedonetz
              • Apr 2010

That would be funny!
              Makedoncite se borat
              za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
              - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Mikail
                • Sep 2008

Come come now children. Our people on one side are gaining while on the other they are suffering.

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Mikail, Our people from Egejska Makedonija are not foreigners they are going to their homeland even if its to get a hair cut.

I can imagine if a hairy Greek can get their hairy backs waxed? it would take the whole day to do it.
                  МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Makedonetz
                    • Apr 2010

Prolet only if their lsst names end in greek. We were once stopped at the border for 3 hours and the greeks wouldnt let us in as we were heading to Solun to visit my aunt, she had to come up to Bitola to visit us. Greek officials told my dad our last name never existed, yet my uncle who last name was changed to the last few words Adis travels no problem and went back to Mala prespa few years ago which my tatko was denied stupid!
                    Makedoncite se borat
                    za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
                    - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

I can understand if they say the city or village doesnt exist but a name? If its with a Canadian Passport then surly they have no right to question that.

Comment

• fyrOM
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2010

Originally posted by makedonin View Post
                        To provide them with some services, we are good, aren't we.

I am curious if they tell their barber how Slavic and Skopian he is, while he holds the razor to shave their skin heads.
                        you crack me up. I was just imagining it as I read it.

Comment

• Onur
                          • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                          Mikail, Our people from Egejska Makedonija are not foreigners they are going to their homeland even if its to get a hair cut.

Same for the Greek people in Aegean islands. They come to Turkish coastal towns for even grocery shopping because its much cheaper than their islands. It`s like 30min. to 90min. travel by ship to Turkey from the most of Greek islands. Also weird thing is, all the islander Greeks can speak Turkish quite good and fluently

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

Onur, Do Greek citizens need visas to enter Turkey? I know Turkey is much cheaper then Greece, one Cofffee in Solun costs 5 euros.

Comment

• Makedonetz
                              • Apr 2010

Greece changed everything from my fathers last name Grigoriadis to even when he was born in their records in their offices in greece. Its quite embarrising we have canadian passports but they look at the validity of our last name as a threat so we cant come into Ageanska. Im still waiting for a reply from the MK embassy here in Ottawa also the greek consoludate but not holding my breath.
                              Makedoncite se borat
                              za svoite pravdini!

- Goce Delchev

Comment

• Onur
                                • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                                Onur, Do Greek citizens need visas to enter Turkey? I know Turkey is much cheaper then Greece, one Cofffee in Solun costs 5 euros.

Nope, we don't require visa from Greece citizens. I am not sure but afaik, Greek islands are even more expensive than Greece because they are so far away to Greece mainland, so this adds transport fees. You know most of Greek islands are so close to Turkey.

Regular Turkish or ordinary coffee in Turkey is about 1,70_EU in quite good places. Coffees with aromas or with alcoholic drinks are like 3_EU but i think Turkey is cheapest for grocery stuff cuz whenever i see islander Greeks here, they either buy fruits and vegetables or looking at the jewelery stores

Every vegetables and fruits are like 0,30 to 0,70eu per kg here. How are the prices in Macedonia? If you buy from Ramstore, you buy same vegetables and fruits which came from Turkey but i think prices are a bit higher there?
                                Last edited by Onur; 06-01-2010, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X