X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lavce pelagonski
    • Nov 2009

МАКЕДОНСКО ЗНАМЕ- Група „СИ*МА" - YouTube
    Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле Страшниот Чакаларов гркоубиец и крвожеден комитаџија.

Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море. Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
      • Nov 2009

Esma Redzepova- Makedonijo, Rosno Cveke - YouTube
      Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле Страшниот Чакаларов гркоубиец и крвожеден комитаџија.

Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море. Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

my favourite is jonce hristovski ako umram da ne vikate pop i cesite se krshat.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
          • Nov 2009

Pesna za Beloto More.mpg - YouTube

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

This is a nice patriotic song calledGrci Katili - Greek Murderers - Орце Стефковски
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Čento
              • Mar 2012

Macedonian Patriotic song - Gori balkan - YouTube
              Jас не познавам друг народ кој повеќе страдал од предавствата на своите синови - изроди како македонскиот

Гоце Делчев

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

gori balkan is one of my favourites.
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Čento
                  • Mar 2012

Macedonian anthem.

Macedonian Anthem [HD] | ХИМНА НА *ЕПУБΛИΚА МАКЕДОНИЈА - YouTube
                  Jас не познавам друг народ кој повеќе страдал од предавствата на своите синови - изроди како македонскиот

Гоце Делчев

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                    • Nov 2009

Cento just so you know when posting on this forum refrain from using the ventilator, try and find a youtube clip that has the Makedonsko sonce.

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

lavce i don't like the slow classic music of the macedonian anthem it does nothing for me.Maybe they can rewrite the anthem to show how macedonia is now.
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                        • Nov 2009

They will have to add some shiptar verses in Albanian for that to happen

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                          They will have to add some shiptar verses in Albanian for that to happen
                          It would have to be 50% of the lyrics and the ethnic Albanians would have the final say over the Macedonian content as well as the Albanian content.

All enshrined in the constitution where that "constitutional name" is mentioned.
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

Not that i want to but you know the macedonian anthem is about being hardly done by so don't cry for me,but what's the word in the albanian anthem?how we are infidels & they are trying to destroy us & take our land/??
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Čento
                              • Mar 2012

ВМ*О не воздигна - Војо Стојаноски - YouTube

Гоце Делчев

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                                • Jan 2010

Not sure if it's been posted but here's one you don't hear everyday.

Macedonia, Misko Talevski - Drvo Risjansko - YouTube

Comment

Working...
                                X