Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fillip MKD
    • Jun 2010

Bad news guys i was on my laptop infront of the t.v and i saw something on the news!!!!! Tim Cahill has strained his neck.
    WE SHALL RISE AGAIN.

Comment

• Warrior
      • Jan 2010

Read the latest sports news, find live scores & fixtures for your favourite sports from around the world on Australia's sports leader FOX SPORTS.

Nothing to worry, according to Pim.

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

Thats why Verbeek subbed him off at half time vs USA, but no doubt Cahill is a big time player he scores goals when they are mostly needed.
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Fillip MKD
          • Jun 2010

Just got the all clear for tim cahill he will play in a couple of days against germany
          WE SHALL RISE AGAIN.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

An interesting distraction.
            Some of you might know about my healing abilities learned from my Kung Fu instructor. Well, my instructor is in South Africa and apparently the message is out that Kewell wants a meeting with him. However the FFA is not allowing it. In the meanwhile, he is fixing a bunch of other sporting stars and media personalities over there at the moment.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Warrior
              • Jan 2010

Thanks Risto, it is quite obvious that Kewell will not be ready and even if he is physically (which i doubt) ready he has no match fitness. If he doesnt play any time at the WC it would surely count as a blunder by Pim for picking him.

I am not sure if anyone saw the 60 minutes report about Kewell and his injury. At the start of May this guy couldnt walk properly due to the groin complication.......It seems they are keeping him around for the media frenzy he is generating and it seems everyday there is an article about him and his groin....It will be poor management if it turns out that way, especially if results dont go Aussies way. Lets hope the Aussie spirit kicks in and we can cause some suprises.

I am not sure if any of you guys can remember the 1988 Seoul Olympics where Oz faced Yugoslavia in the first round and beat them 1:0. At that time all teams competing at the Olympics were fielding a full strength line ups, there was no age restrictions. Whislt the Yugoslavs were considered a certainty for a medal after winning the 1987 WC in a youth tournament and they blitzed the qualifiers, the Aussies only had players from the old Phillips League, amateurs. Are we going to see another massive upset where Australia beats the Germans?

Cahill will be fine, neck strain usually is couple of days of very uncomfortable turning of the head and then eventually it loosens up....

Comment

• Warrior
                • Jan 2010

A work collegue has outlayed a $1000 on Australia at not scoring in their 3 matches. The odds are 11/1. I dont think it is a winnable bet, but i dont think its that crazy either. You can get Honduras at 6/1 for not scoring in the first 3 games and i think that is more realistic tip

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Warrior, How about i do you a favor and post the link of that Harry Kewell interview on 60 minuti?

I'm definitely ready to start: Kewell

Star attacker Harry Kewell has slammed suggestions his lack of match fitness will make him a liability in the Socceroos' opening match.

Warrior, It seems like Kewell is fit to go

Here it is, the Harry Kewell Interview

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Warrior
                    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                    Warrior, How about i do you a favor and post the link of that Harry Kewell interview on 60 minuti?

I'm definitely ready to start: Kewell

Star attacker Harry Kewell has slammed suggestions his lack of match fitness will make him a liability in the Socceroos' opening match.

Warrior, It seems like Kewell is fit to go

Here it is, the Harry Kewell Interview

http://video.ninemsn.com.au/video.as...0-88d8031c642b
                    Lets hope so, id love to see him in the green and gold and take on defenders at the WC. As you can see by the interview he had lot of issues with the groin and the Turkish "doctors" did not help the cause either....No matter what he says, he just cant be ready for a 90 minute game at the WC. He hasnt played since December....

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

Yeah they stapled his groin instead of sowing it, they made a mistake but at Liverpool he had similar problems.

Kewell is not match fit thats going to be the problem and a tough opponent like Germany wont give him alot of room to play his game. Im optimistic and lets hope that Australia can knock off Germany.

Comment

• Phoenix
                        • Dec 2008

Prolet, the news is that the Aussies trained really well today as they start to taper their workload...

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

Spolaj Ti Phoenix

Word has it that Luke Wilkshare has gone hunting for wild life LOL

Comment

• makalek
                            • Apr 2010

Macedonian LB Goran Popov is close to signing with Ukranian club Dynamo Kyiv. The deal should be finalized in the next couple of days. Dynamo Kyiv will play in the Champions League next year and well known striker Andriy Shevchenko plays for them.

Vlatko Grozdanoski is close to making the switch to AE Paphos. He currently plays for AEL in Cyprus but he is not in their plans so he will be allowed to leave and AE Paphos makes sense for Grozdanoski since he wants to be a regular so he can be on the national team.

Also Pajtim Kasami, an 18 year old born in Macedonia, has signed a 5 year deal with Serie A club Palermo. He plays for Switzerland's youth teams but he still has the option to play for Macedonia.

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

Makalek, Spolaj Ti

Whats the word on Dino Najdovski?

Comment

• Warrior
                                • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                                Makalek, Spolaj Ti

Whats the word on Dino Najdovski?
                                He is off to Switzerland and will be playing for Belinziona (spelling)

They are struggling first division team in the Swiss league.

Although it will be much better for him to be there than in the chaos of Vardar. Hopefully this is a stepping stone for him to move into a Bundesliga team....Swiss football standard is quite poor, i was fortunate to watch couple of games of their league last year and the middle range teams are not any better than our A-league teams.

Comment

Working...
                                X