X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EgejskaMakedonia
    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
    It was a dig at EM and his outrages comment a while back when he claimed the Greekness of Victory because of its association with Ange, which EM later tried retracting such ludicrous claims by suggesting he was joking.
    But now I'm used to EM's bez veza claims ...most of the times I just ignore him. SO DECA NE SE SRKA MASTENICA.
    You really are a clown Bill. Go back over that discussion and you'll realise that I was talking about the Victory supporter base. The comment about Ange was in line with your 'banter' about Heart being a carbon copy of Red Star or Olympiakos. Read the PM you sent me after that altercation and then look at what you just posted again. It shows you are nothing but a two faced liar. So I was right, it never was 'water under the bridge.' There was no 'olive branch.' You still hold whatever grudge you had back then. Logging on to have a go at me indirectly isn't ignoring me, it's being a snake.

Comment

• sydney
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
      I also saw that article Bill, I couldn't believe the shortsightedness of the Vic government but then again when you have hardcore AFL people like McGuire on the board of VMEC, it all starts making some 'sense' as to why the Melbourne football community and the Asian Cup got shafted in the so called 'sports capital' of the world...what a joke.
      Relax boys, Sydney has witnessed all the landmark football events and historic moments, and will continue to do so. You're welcome to visit.

Comment

• Bill77
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by sydney View Post
        Relax boys, Sydney has witnessed all the landmark football events and historic moments, and will continue to do so. You're welcome to visit.
        Hahahahaha

Oops I mean....GET STUFFED SYDNEY
        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• VMRO
          • Sep 2008

Sydney, are you a Bankstown Lions or Rockdale Suns supporter by any chance?
          Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
            • Oct 2011

C’mon mate, no need to hit our southerners below the belt like that, you know very well that most Melbournians find travelling to Sydney a physical and psychological impossibility, I mean it’s not their fault that when encountering an incline or decline of more than 10° their sense of equilibrium turns to shit and brings about violent attacks of anxiety… seriously, like wtf is a hill start?
            “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• sydney
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by VMRO View Post
              Sydney, are you a Bankstown Lions or Rockdale Suns supporter by any chance?
              Rockdale all the way! I was at the final of the Maso Cup to watch Ilinden lift the cup with a comprehensive display.

Comment

• sydney
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Tomche Makedonche View Post
                C’mon mate, no need to hit our southerners below the belt like that, you know very well that most Melbournians find travelling to Sydney a physical and psychological impossibility, I mean it’s not their fault that when encountering an incline or decline of more than 10° their sense of equilibrium turns to shit and brings about violent attacks of anxiety… seriously, like wtf is a hill start?
                Haha! The 'mexicans' won't enjoy this banter at all...

Comment

• VMRO
                  • Sep 2008

Rockdale all the way! I was at the final of the Maso Cup to watch Ilinden lift the cup with a comprehensive display.
                  Are they still with Kappa?

I bought a quality tracksuit from Rockdale back in 2006.

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

Phoenix

Did you go to the Melbourne Victory vs Perth game at Simonds stadium at the start of this year?

Bloody hell.......it was a 40 degree day, Scanners would not work at the gates and we queued up for ages, water bottles sold out before kick off....i bet this doesn't happen at the footy. Nonetheless, we had a great night, the pitch was perfect, the stands were full and the game was entertaining. Also the pregame pub at the Barwon Club Hotel was an experience....i don't know how some of the supporters made the walk to the ground that day, ive seen pijanici but nothing like football fans. next season i will give you a call if you are interested.

Melbourne Victory does have a number of Ex South Melbourne supporters

amongst their fans, so there would be an element of Greekness supporter wise.

Some of which i know of from back in the Preston/South rivalry days.

Bill, do you support anyone in the A-league?
                    There is no doubt a number of Ex STH fans

would follow Victory. Just as a number of them would follow Heart/City or Ex Syd Olympic fans that

follow Wanderers and Syd FC just as the Ex Adelaide Hellas would follow the now Adelaide United.

And yes, i follow Melbourne Victory in the ALeague. I dont attend games as much as i use to, not that i have a gripe with the club or code, its just that i have other more important priorities in my life now. I use to do away trips with my sons and a group of other Maco's i met over the years. mabe one day i will get back into it again.

Comment

• Phoenix
                      • Dec 2008

Phoenix

Did you go to the Melbourne Victory vs Perth game at Simonds stadium at the start of this year?

Bloody hell.......it was a 40 degree day, Scanners would not work at the gates and we queued up for ages, water bottles sold out before kick off....i bet this doesn't happen at the footy. Nonetheless, we had a great night, the pitch was perfect, the stands were full and the game was entertaining. Also the pregame pub at the Barwon Club Hotel was an experience....i don't know how some of the supporters made the walk to the ground that day, ive seen pijanici but nothing like football fans. next season i will give you a call if you are interested...
                      Hi Bill,

I didn't go to the game but I did watch it on tv.
                      Friends of mine went to the game and made the same complaints as you have...it seems to be the same excuses every year down at Geelong when they're hosting Victory matches...do you remember the year before when Victory played that Thai side in the ACL competition, it was long queues, scanners not working etc. even then.

The turnout for the MVFC v Perth game was excellent and I think the game attendance figures were grossly underestimated. Watching the game on tv it looked like a crowd figure closer to 30K (at least the size of the average AFL game down there).

The Barwon Club always does a roaring trade when the Cats are at home or the A-League is in town...it's also a very popular live band venue.

Sure mate, next time you're in the neighborhood let me know

Comment

• VMRO
                        • Sep 2008

Phoenix

Bloody hell.......it was a 40 degree day, Scanners would not work at the gates and we queued up for ages, water bottles sold out before kick off....i bet this doesn't happen at the footy. Nonetheless, we had a great night, the pitch was perfect, the stands were full and the game was entertaining. Also the pregame pub at the Barwon Club Hotel was an experience....i don't know how some of the supporters made the walk to the ground that day, ive seen pijanici but nothing like football fans. next season i will give you a call if you are interested.

There is no doubt a number of Ex STH fans

would follow Victory. Just as a number of them would follow Heart/City or Ex Syd Olympic fans that

follow Wanderers and Syd FC just as the Ex Adelaide Hellas would follow the now Adelaide United.

And yes, i follow Melbourne Victory in the ALeague. I dont attend games as much as i use to, not that i have a gripe with the club or code, its just that i have other more important priorities in my life now. I use to do away trips with my sons and a group of other Maco's i met over the years. mabe one day i will get back into it again.

Nice beh, i personally like Western Sydney Wanderers, their kit colour and passion does it for me and reminds me of the good old Preston days.

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
                          • Jul 2012

Nice beh, i personally like Western Sydney Wanderers, their kit colour and passion does it for me and reminds me of the good old Preston days.
                          Wise choice nashio
                          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Volokin
                            I don't give a fuck if he's Macedonian but Strebe Delovski needs to be fined and suspended for that decision.
                            I am Absalutely stunned with what Strebre did. By the way it's the third time within a year, he has cost Victory the game (one being a semi final) but this one was the worst call of all, absalutely embaresing. There is no disputing he is a biased unprofessional ref and should never ref again. If people see the replay of the penalty he gave.....you will see what I mean and then understand beyond doubt, he is a corrupt, biased, unprofessional fool. He might have a future in the Macedonian parliament.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                              • Jan 2010

The Socceroos will face the FYR Macedonia National Team in an international friendly at the National Stadium in Skopje on Monday 30 March.

The Socceroos will face the FYR Macedonia National Team in an international friendly at the National Stadium in Skopje on Monday 30 March.
                              The match comes five days after the Socceroos take on the current World Champions and number 1 ranked team, Germany, in Kaiserslautern, giving head coach Ange Postecoglou two matches during the March FIFA International Window ahead of the dual FIFA World Cup/AFC Asian Cup qualification campaign that begins in June.
                              The match will be the second time that the Socceroos have played against FYR Macedonia having previously met on 12 March 1997 in Skopje when current Socceroos Assistant Coach Aurelio Vidmar scored the only goal of the match in the 89th minute.
                              “We’re very pleased to secure a second match in Europe during the upcoming FIFA window,” said Socceroos head coach Ange Postecoglou. “Two matches in five days against European opposition gives us a good opportunity to build on the platform we set in winning the Asian Cup.
                              “They are currently in the middle of qualifying for Euro 2016 so that gives us good opposition as we prepare for our next qualification campaign, which starts in June.
                              “It also gives us another opportunity to expose players to international football as we look towards the start of the 2018 World Cup cycle.”
                              Both international matches will be broadcast LIVE and exclusive on FOX SPORTS.
                              Disappointing to see the FYR tag used, but it'll be interesting to see how Ange refers to Macedonia. Looking forward to this though and I'm glad it's going to be broadcasted live on Foxsports. Hopefully there is a packed stadium too.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                                • Jan 2010

I only caught the post game discussion, but the general consensus seems to be that the Socceroos really took it up to the world champs. It's still early days, but there does seem to be some improvement leading into the 2018 qualifiers.

Obviously I'm looking forward to the match against Macedonia. I think it will be a good indicator of where Australia and Macedonia are in relative terms, given that they are (unusually) ranked around the same place according to FIFA. I'd probably expect Australia to win, but who knows with Macedonia who have always been largely inconsistent.

Good to see Fox sports and Peacock refer to Macedonia as just that...Macedonia. We will see if their tone changes come Tuesday. Finally, lol at Ned Zelic too, you gotta love his presence on the panel and within Australian football. Surely he has to be one of the most passionate football analysts out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X