Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

A good overview of the initial Russian invasion along the northern front targeting Kiev. In short, Russian incompetence and Ukrainian resistance won the day.

How Russia's plan to overthrow Ukraine's government ended in embarrassing failure.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Carlin
      • Dec 2011

BREAKING: Zelensky said Ukraine is preparing for a military seizure of Crimea

“We are ready mentally, we are preparing technically.”

If true, Russia could consider this an attack on their territory & may resort to tactical nuclear weapons

Comment

• Phoenix
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Carlin View Post
        BREAKING: Zelensky said Ukraine is preparing for a military seizure of Crimea

“We are ready mentally, we are preparing technically.”

If true, Russia could consider this an attack on their territory & may resort to tactical nuclear weapons

https://twitter.com/MarioNawfal/stat...DS7fiDk5wtAAAA
        Desperate times call for desperate….statements.
        I guess Zelensky has to give his people some sort of hope after recently describing the last 12 months as “hell”

Russia doesn’t need to use a tactical nuclear weapon to stop Ukrainian forces, that’s pure silly speculation on behalf of the author.

I doubt Russia would even use nukes on European NATO forces…the nukes are probably solely reserved for use against US forces with (official) boots on the ground in Ukraine…if we reach that point it’s the end of the road for all of us…I doubt that even the Biden administration is that fucking stupid.

Comment

• Carlin
          • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
          Desperate times call for desperate….statements.
          I guess Zelensky has to give his people some sort of hope after recently describing the last 12 months as “hell”

Russia doesn’t need to use a tactical nuclear weapon to stop Ukrainian forces, that’s pure silly speculation on behalf of the author.

I doubt Russia would even use nukes on European NATO forces…the nukes are probably solely reserved for use against US forces with (official) boots on the ground in Ukraine…if we reach that point it’s the end of the road for all of us…I doubt that even the Biden administration is that fucking stupid.
          I sincerely hope you're right!

Comment

• Carlin
            • Dec 2011

Ukrainian Southern Command has stated that they have now moved a large force near the border with Transnistria to defend against any “attacks or provocations”.

Romanian air defense systems are moving toward border with Moldova.

Russia Warns US, NATO & Ukraine Over Transnistria

Any action by Ukraine or the West that poses a threat to Russian peacekeepers or nationals in the Moldovan breakaway region of Transnistria will be seen as an attack on Russia, the country’s Foreign Ministry has stated.

Comment

• Carlin
              • Dec 2011

"Wizz Air" suspends all flights to and from Moldova effective March 14. If three more major airlines suspend flights to Moldova, then we could say that military activity in Transnistria is practically imminent.

Comment

• Carlin
                • Dec 2011

Former US Mercenary In Ukraine Defects to Russia

"Snipers in position were for defectors..."

Comment

• Carlin
                  • Dec 2011

"The CIA prepared the war in the Donbass as early as 1957 as part of an anti-Soviet uprising". The CIA was planning special operations in Ukraine.

According to American analysts, the anti-Soviet uprising would be sustained in many parts of the Ukrainian SSR, and the division for and against Moscow would follow approximately the same border that today separates the DPR, LPR and Crimea from the rest of Ukraine. Such conclusions can be drawn from a study ‘The factors of resistance and areas of operation of special forces. Ukraine. 1957'. The CIA declassified this study and it is quoted in detail by the BBC.

The study divides Ukraine into 12 zones based on loyalty to US interventionists. The task of the intervenors is to provoke an uprising against the central government. As expected, the western part of the country - in particular the Volyn region and the Lutsk region, which includes cities like Kovel, Lutsk, Kostopol and Vladimirovets - was deemed the most "promising". By contrast, Crimea and Donbass are already characterized as "unpromising", as the local population supports the central government and, in fact, sees itself as Russian rather than Ukrainian (zones I and II). It was the conflict of Zones III-XII with Zones I-II that was described in 1957 as most likely, and potentially feasible, to escalate within the USSR in preparation for its collapse.

That said, there are also Areas 3, 4, 5 (Odessa, Kharkiv, Zaporozhye), which the CIA believed in 1957 would have sided with Donbass following the start of the conflict.

Therefore, it is interesting to evaluate the map of Ukraine that the CIA created in 1957. As we can see, the American plan was implemented 60 years later... For skeptics, look up the report and imperticular see page 86.

LINK:

Comment

• Karposh
                    • Aug 2015

I only just became aware of this the other day but apparently Zelensky grew up speaking Russian as his first language. He didn't even start to learn Ukrainian until he was 38 years old, as recently as 2017. So, here we have this cocky little Jewish comedian who is happy to sacrifice countless young Ukrainian men in defence of Ukraine, yet, couldn't even be bothered learning the Ukrainian language until very recently. Is it just me that finds this really odd or do others feel the same way? Isn't that kind of inconsistent behaviour or, dare I say, disingenuous patriotism on his part. Please don't get me wrong, I'm sure his desire for the billions of dollars pouring in his way is completely genuine.
                    Last edited by Karposh; 03-02-2023, 12:38 AM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

You must have seen the video of him inserting the earpiece so he could hear an interpreted Ukrainian version of some Russian dialogue. All theatre.
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Carlin
                        • Dec 2011

CNN, citing sources in Ukrainian General Staff reports that on February 28, 2023, the losses of AFU amounted to:

▪️ 259,085 people killed, died from wounds, diseases;
                        ▪️wounded, crippled 246,904;
                        ▪️deserted, as well as missing - 83,952;
                        ▪️ captured - 28 393.

Comment

• Carlin
                          • Dec 2011

According to "Russians With Attitude" twitter channel, Ukrainian forces have largely abandoned the parts of Bakhmut east of the Bakhmutka river.

Comment

• Karposh
                            • Aug 2015

THIS JUST IN: Russian Troops Are Fighting With Shovels!

Now I've heard everything. That's just lazy if you ask me. At least make it believable. Perhaps say they are fighting with state-issued sling shots or, at least, two-by-fours with a nail in them.

Comment

• Phoenix
                              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Karposh View Post
                              THIS JUST IN: Russian Troops Are Fighting With Shovels!

Now I've heard everything. That's just lazy if you ask me. At least make it believable. Perhaps say they are fighting with state-issued sling shots or, at least, two-by-fours with a nail in them.
                              ...shovels sounds about right, after all the Russians ran out of missiles in March of 2022...the Ukrainians just need to hold on for another six months and they will reduce the Russians to rock throwing...

Comment

• Carlin
                                • Dec 2011

"Those responsible for cracking down on protests in Georgia could be subject to US sanctions. We have a range of tools to hold anyone in any country accountable for interfering with what is a universal human right."

-- State Department spokesman Ned Price

HERE WE GO FOLKS.

Comment

Working...
                                X