X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • United MKD
    • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Momce Makedonce View Post
    What a bunch of cunts those fucking Serb fans. Heard one got stabbed in the middle of Skopje apparently by some Shiptari. Fuck it, Napred Makedonija!!

Comment

• DedoAleko
      • Jun 2009

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
        • Jul 2012

Originally posted by United MKD View Post

lol trolling the serbs.
        When was this taken?

Comment

• makedonche
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Macedonian_Nationalist View Post
          When was this taken?
          Haahahahaha.....pure gold!
          On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
            • Jul 2012

Originally posted by DedoAleko View Post
            Here is a video how the serbs wave greek flag and the reaction of the police

http://sitel.com.mk/node/38961
            Can't view this on iPad, has anyone uploaded it to YouTube?

Comment

• DedoAleko
              • Jun 2009

Can't view this on iPad, has anyone uploaded it to YouTube?
              Looked for it,but couldn't find it on youtube

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
                • Jul 2012

Originally posted by DedoAleko View Post
                Looked for it,but couldn't find it on youtube
                Do the Serbs cop the baton ?

Comment

• DedoAleko
                  • Jun 2009

Do the Serbs cop the baton ?
                  The police used some force,so yes.

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
                    • Jul 2012

Originally posted by dedoaleko View Post
                    the police used some force,so yes.

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
                      • Jul 2012

Western Sydney Wanderers vs Melbourne Victory-RBB: Who do we sing for?!?!? Sydney is Red and Black Best match I have ever been to and it was an A-League one....

Western Sydney Wanderers vs Melbourne Victory-RBB - YouTube
                      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                        • Jan 2010

Western Sydney Wanderers vs Melbourne Victory-RBB: Who do we sing for?!?!? Sydney is Red and Black Best match I have ever been to and it was an A-League one....

Western Sydney Wanderers vs Melbourne Victory-RBB - YouTube
                        Good to see Victory lose. I'm a Heart supporter myself, but I really like the way WSW have developed in their first season. Easily the best jersey in the league, and the RBB is already one of the best terraces (even though A-League support pales in comparison to overseas).

I went to the Melbourne derby a few weeks back and was shattered by the last minute goal.

The 2002 Preston Grand Final is at the top of my list in terms of soccer matches that I've attended in Australia.

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
                          • Jul 2012

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
                          Good to see Victory lose. I'm a Heart supporter myself, but I really like the way WSW have developed in their first season. Easily the best jersey in the league, and the RBB is already one of the best terraces (even though A-League support pales in comparison to overseas).

I went to the Melbourne derby a few weeks back and was shattered by the last minute goal.

The 2002 Preston Grand Final is at the top of my list in terms of soccer matches that I've attended in Australia.
                          Respect Heart a lot more than Victory. I really do hope Preston Makedonia can one day get back to where it used to be as well as Sydney Makedonia which is my local team. One of the best games I have ever been to was the 2004 final between them and the Serbs Bonnyrigg where we won 3-1.
                          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                            • Jan 2010

Respect Heart a lot more than Victory. I really do hope Preston Makedonia can one day get back to where it used to be as well as Sydney Makedonia which is my local team. One of the best games I have ever been to was the 2004 final between them and the Serbs Bonnyrigg where we won 3-1.
                            It's almost impossible to respect a team that Muscat is involved in. Unfortunately Heart still has a very small supporter base, which highlights the stupidity of not having two Melbourne teams from the get-go. The geographical distinction of 'Western Sydney' has really helped the Wanderers. Hopefully they can cement a top 3 spot come finals.

I think Preston has seen the worst and is now on the up. Last I heard was that their debt has been significantly reduced, and by the looks of things some quality players have joined the ranks.

I don't know much about Sydney Makedonia (they are the Bankstown Lions right?). From what I have heard/seen, it's been very positive. It's always fun beating the Serb/Greek/grkomani teams...I still regret not going to the Preston Makedonia v South Melb match in 2005.

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

preston has improved & is ver positive on winning.Their whole attitude has changed per radio interview end of year.
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                              X