X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phoenix
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
    I know a donkey in Dolno Dupeni who is infinitely more qualified to lead the country than any of Macedonia's present politicians.
    Donkeys are way too under rated IMHO...which Macedonian politician could justify the title 'Beast of Burden' for his selfless acts for the Macedonian nation?

Comment

• julie
      • May 2009

but wait - damn that diaspora, apparent spitters - whilst the people in their own country sit and shit, eat some more shit, shit some more and shit out their own identity, name and thousands of years down the toilet, hey spitski, am FURIOUS
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• julie
        • May 2009

That will be that slave mentality that nobody likes hearing.
        Careful, son. You will be accused of spitting, you know you have to be very gentle with the very sensitive little ones
        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
          Careful, son. You will be accused of spitting, you know you have to be very gentle with the very sensitive little ones
          Where's the spitting emoticon when you need it!
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Oh c'mon, they are nice people. They just don't want to be Macedonians.
            But now the line is clearly drawn in the sand and we shall see the true desires of the Macedonian people of Macedonia.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

The macedonian govt never heeded any advice given to it especially from the diaspora.It has not learned any lesson from the past on how to protect itself from greece's onslaught.
              The macedonians are simply copping more of the same one of outright betrayal of capitulation & compromise to the greeks.Since 1995 the greeks could not have got a better neighbour writing it a blank cheque.The greeks havestood steadfast & have not wavered whereas the macedonian side has given up & caved in to the greeks demands.The same could be said with the albanians aswell that the macedonians aresimply caving in to their demands.
              Last edited by George S.; 02-28-2011, 06:30 AM. Reason: edit
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• julie
                • May 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                Where's the spitting emoticon when you need it!
                LMAO, we need one. I have this urge to spit, actually am having a really big dummy spit

Comment

• julie
                  • May 2009

Oh c'mon, they are nice people. They just don't want to be Macedonians.
                  But now the line is clearly drawn in the sand and we shall see the true desires of the Macedonian people of Macedonia.
                  Too true. They ceased wanting to be Macedonians when they succumbed to the Ohrid Agreement, the bullshit flag, Albanians flags flying freely in the wind, hell, why not just divvy up RoM, its not like they really care anyway

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

Here's the Greek letter that Milososki refers to (not sure if Meto posted it here, but he did on Maknews):

If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
                      Too true. They ceased wanting to be Macedonians when they succumbed to the Ohrid Agreement, the bullshit flag, Albanians flags flying freely in the wind, hell, why not just divvy up RoM, its not like they really care anyway
                      A man can't ride your back unless it's bent. ~ Martin Luther King Jr.

It was true 50 years ago and its still true today.

Comment

• Phoenix
                        • Dec 2008

Here's the Greek letter that Milososki refers to (not sure if Meto posted it here, but he did on Maknews):

http://umdiaspora.powweb.com/images/...sUNNov2010.pdf
                        Meto posted it here as well...

I'm really interested in UMD's response to all of this...there's a part of me that hopes UMD will eventually come good and fall inline with the rest of the diaspora, here's ANOTHER golden opportunity for redemption.
                        Last edited by Phoenix; 02-28-2011, 07:35 AM.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                          Meto posted it here as well...

I'm really interested in UMD's response to all of this...there's a part of me that hopes UMD will eventually come good and fall inline with the rest of the diaspora, here's ANOTHER golden opportunity for redemption.
                          They provided a press release above. It was another disaster. Go back a page.

Comment

• Phoenix
                            • Dec 2008

They provided a press release above. It was another disaster. Go back a page.
                            Thanks TV, I missed the link...

Dear oh dear...what a dogs breakfast of a press release, why on Earth have they bundled together 4 seperate issues into the one press release...presenting it this way diminishes the importance and urgency of the response, its as if UMD are 'pretending' to be interested when clearly the couldn't give a rats arse...another opportunity gone.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                              Thanks TV, I missed the link...

Dear oh dear...what a dogs breakfast of a press release, why on Earth have they bundled together 4 seperate issues into the one press release...presenting it this way diminishes the importance and urgency of the response, its as if UMD are 'pretending' to be interested when clearly the couldn't give a rats arse...another opportunity gone.
                              I think the obvious contradictions in relation to ending negotiations show that they are not really serious about it.

Comment

• aleksandrov
                                • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Volk View Post
                                What we have now in Macedonia is no serious political party willing to defend the Macedonian nation from external aggression.

This confirms Macedonia is one way or another under foreign occupation and oppression, whilst most of the populace is completely ignorant to the fact.

Are you the same Volk that used to post on this forum a year to two ago???
                                All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer

https://www.facebook.com/igor.a.aleksandrov?ref=tn_tnmn

Comment

Working...
                                X