X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vodenka
    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by machorot View Post
    Vodenka, are you saying that Greece liberated Macedonia?
    Please, learn to read correctly!

Comment

• vodenka
      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by George S. View Post
      My uncles family is from the aegean.They tried to ask for their ancestral lands.They were told without the deeds they got none & buckleys for the greeeks destroyed anything that had slavic names so the deeds are lost.At the same time someon else has got the lands like the prosfeges & they have been given a new deed in the 1920's,the greek govt gave them free land.
      The Greeks lied! Nothing is distroyed or lost. Everything is registered but they do not give documents, by order of a government top secret circular letter to the state authorities, in some regions. As about the greek citizenship and greek birth certificates which they "do not find", is because they cancelled names from the Municipal registry, but births, marriages, baptisms and deaths are all registered in other, older books. Nothing is lost.

Comment

• vodenka
        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
        The most effect for least input of work is to invite foreign journalists from big international news outlets so the world will be able to read and see how racist the Greek government and most Greeks are towards the Macedonian minority in Greece. German news media would love to come to Greece and do a reportage. Rampant racism and mistreatment of a quite sizable minority group inside the European Union is high value news.
        Don't you agree?
        Once I sent an e-mail to a german magazine about an article they could write about our situation in Greece, but I never got an answer.It was on March 1, 2010 to Focus.de.

Comment

• Daskalot
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by vodenka View Post
          Once I sent an e-mail to a german magazine about an article they could write about our situation in Greece, but I never got an answer.It was on March 1, 2010 to Focus.de.
          But now you are the representative of UMD in Greece, you have a golden opportunity to use it. One thing you need to know is that sending one email once in awhile is not enough. You need to be persistent and determined, send out multiple letters weekly, call them write them ordinary letters etc.
          You need to get hold of the official UMD letter headers and an official UMD email address.
          Please do some good with the power you have been given.
          If you do not have Public Relations training get is AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
          Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

vodenka if that is true then a lot of people may be able to get their lands back.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• vodenka
              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by George S. View Post
              vodenka if that is true then a lot of people may be able to get their lands back.
              Many Macedonians "lost" their property when they were cancelled from the municipality records (a practise used also in the Soviet Union countries for dissidents) because they left Greece with their families during the civil war, to save themselves. In these cases there are no court verdicts that say their land was confiscated by the state. These properties in Greece are considered abbandoned, but as the people who were owners of these properties were not allowed to come back to Greece, Greece not only must give back the property (or give some compensation) but most probably it will need to pay a compensation to the owners also because it did not allow to this people to administrate their property, all these past years.
              As for the confiscated properties, the greek constitution does protect private property and it is not possible by the state to confiscate anything, except maybe for debts to the state (taxes).
              If there was a serious organization of Macedonians from Egejska with this kind of problems, and good lawyers, even abroad, they could get a successful result. Now that Macedonians are allowed to get to their villages and cities and collect documents, it is even easier.

Comment

• julie
                • May 2009

Originally posted by vodenka View Post
                The Greeks lied! Nothing is distroyed or lost. Everything is registered but they do not give documents, by order of a government top secret circular letter to the state authorities, in some regions. As about the greek citizenship and greek birth certificates which they "do not find", is because they cancelled names from the Municipal registry, but births, marriages, baptisms and deaths are all registered in other, older books. Nothing is lost.

Please tell me WHERE so I can help my mother!!!!!!
                seems she has been stripped of her greek citizenship !
                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• AMHRC
                  De-registered
                  • Sep 2009

Originally posted by julie View Post
                  Please tell me WHERE so I can help my mother!!!!!!
                  seems she has been stripped of her greek citizenship !

Julie, yesterday we gained legal advice that your mother has in fact been stripped of her citizenship. This probably means that to get it back, she will need to join the legal action we organised together with the Macedonian begaltsi in Skopje, on behalf of Macedonians who have been stripped of their citizenship and property rights.

If it comes to that, don't worry, we will add your mother to the list of applicants - we will be in touch over the next few days.

Pozdrav.

Comment

• Daskalot
                    • Sep 2008

So only Greek citizens may pass the border crossing into Greece?
                    Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• AMHRC
                      De-registered
                      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
                      So only Greek citizens may pass the border crossing into Greece?
                      No, Velika not being allowed in has nothing to do with her not having Greek citizenship - it is purely an act of negative ethnic discrimination on the part of the Greek authorities.

The stripping of her Greek citizenship is a separate issue and if it absolutely turns out to be the case (which is how it looks on the legal advice we received yesterday) then to regain that, Velika will need to consider joining the legal action we (the AMHRC, MHRMI and Detsa Begaltsi Steering Committee based in Skopje) organised against Greece, on behalf of all those Macedonians who have been stripped of both their citizenship and property rights. But please note, these are two separate issues.

Comment

• julie
                        • May 2009

Originally posted by AMHRC View Post
                        Julie, yesterday we gained legal advice that your mother has in fact been stripped of her citizenship. This probably means that to get it back, she will need to join the legal action we organised together with the Macedonian begaltsi in Skopje, on behalf of Macedonians who have been stripped of their citizenship and property rights.

If it comes to that, don't worry, we will add your mother to the list of applicants - we will be in touch over the next few days.

Pozdrav.
                        Thank you, once again AMHRC

I don't understand how an 8 year old travelling under her mother's passport into RoM gets stripped of Greek citizenship, ludicrous, especially seeing she has no political involvement with any party whatsoever, and never has had, having an aversion to it as a result of the family splitting during the civil war
                        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

I think the australian govt should react somehow??They can't just ignore it.Speak to bob Carr.
                          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• julie
                            • May 2009

George, once again

I have spent a total of 9 hours all up on the phone with the Australian government.
                            They dont give a f#@$n shit
                            I think I already made this clear?
                            As the AMHRC has also made clear apalling behaviour by Dept foreign affairs

What in God's name will Bob Carr do? Aside from bend over some grk ass

Comment

• United MKD
                              • Jul 2011

Sorry to hear Julie, so damn sad and frustrating. Well done to AMHRC, without them we'd have nothing.

Comment

• julie
                                • May 2009

Originally posted by United MKD View Post
                                Sorry to hear Julie, so damn sad and frustrating. Well done to AMHRC, without them we'd have nothing.
                                Absolutely, AMHRC I have always said, and will always continue to say, do an amazing job for us oppressed Macedonians

Thanks United MKD

Comment

Working...
                                X